BY AUSSIE #100 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Anisten T.
The smell is very refreshing. The hairspray holds well, but it feels crispy it the hair and even with a little spray it looks greasy. :(((
Laura G.
Chattahoochee, FL
Love it. I use it every time I choose to get dressed up. I always use this hairspray. It works well at offering me volume as well as hold.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
I like the smell and the volumizing effect on my hair. The texture sometimes bothers me, but that is just me. It does give me more volume so I have to say that is a good purchase and I will continue to use it.
Vannessa B.
Vancouver, WA
This product will give you the hold you desire while still giving your hair the touchable softness we all crave. The smell unlike most hair sprays of it's kind
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the entire Aussie Aussome Volume series, and this is no exception. Most of the series smell very pleasant and I really like that. Also, not only does it smell great, it also works. And it's totally affordable and can be found anywhere!
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this even though it can leave your hair crunchy if you get carried way and i like the smell but sometimes it can be overpowering
Kayla M.
I like this product a lot! It's hard to find good hair sprays at the drugstore, but I think that this is definitely one of the best ones out there
tallia j.
Hurricane, UT
It didn't have the best hold but to was ok. Not my favorite. It had a weird smell and it worked well enough but I have had better products for less money.
Michelle D.
Eastlake, OH
Great hairspray if you can't get to store that carries bigger brand names and you he'd something now. Great hairspray for my daughter
Maria J.
Colorado Springs, CO
Most hair sprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple. As if nothings really there. Very light weight always leaving your hair bouncy/ flowing.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol