BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Avonmore, PA
This product is great if you are looking for something to give you great volume and a hold for all day than I would highly recommend this product!
Kim W.
Townsend, GA
Aussie has the best smell, but also a great hold. I enjoy using this hairspray from time to time. I have to alter products, so I don't have an allergic reaction to anything.
Shelby D.
Glendale, AZ
This hairspray is absolutely amazing. It smells so good and your hair stays in place. If you want to brush your hair,it just brushes out and does not leave any residue.
Danielle M.
Continental , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice smell with a good hold, but still allowed for flexibility. I usually prefer aerosol sprays, this is the only non aerosol I will use!
Britney N.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I LIKE THIS IT REALLY HELD MY HAIR WITH THE CURL FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT MY CURLS FALLING OUT AND WITHOUT MY HAIR FEELING LIKE IT WAS THICK WITH A LOT OF HAIRSPRAY
Katelyn T.
South River, NJ
I have used this hairspray and the instant freeze hairspray by Aussie I refuse to use anything else you cannot tell anything is in your hair and it holds it all day.
Shannon B.
Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hair sprays. I have a lot of hair so it takes a lot of sprays to scrunch my hair and my finger was tired after pressing down on the dispenser so many times.
zeda p.
Clearwater, FL
I have this Aussie aussome volume spray non-aerosol spray and it works tremendously good. it has done a lot for my hair by giving me the perfect hair I want and need!
Kayleigh H.
Reading
Really works well! I'm in the army so I need my hair to stay in place. This held my hair in place all day and it didn't get really hard like hairspray sometimes does.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Aussie products! I have been using them since I was a little girl. They never disappoint and have the icons Aussie scent that I love.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol