BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Trish W.
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
I'm not so sure this hairspray really adds volume, but Aussie has always been my go-to when I want to lock my hair in place. Naturally curly hair doesn't really agree with humid Florida summers but thanks to Aussie Hairspray I look more like me and less like hunting season. 5 stars
Madison S.
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
This is such a good hairspray. It holds all day long and isn't too thick and heavy. Very lightweight and it smells good
KJ M.
KJ M.
Arnold, MD
Works very well for a strong hold on stage, while being flexible enough to look natural off stage. Great for performing and everyday wear. The smell is not exactly my style, but it is not too strong for me. Will definitely purchase again.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie's products! This spray gives the perfect amount of volume without too much trouble, and doesn't leave your hair looking wet
Lilliana C.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
I have really straight hair and I hate it because it is very flat and dull. I enjoyed this product because it solved that problem but I would rather use Suaves volumizing spray. Its cheaper at Walmart and is the same in quality.
Shelby I.
Shelby I.
Orem, UT
This is my all time favorite hairspray! I never buy anything else! It always keeps a strong hold and I love the scent it has!
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL
I don't tend to use hairspray very often because I find that it makes my hair to crunchy, but this is one of my holy grail products that doesn't do that! It smells great, and keeps all my flyaways and baby hairs in place!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA
This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray! Holds my hair in place all day long and doesn't make it hard and sticky. It smells really good too!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.