BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL
I don't tend to use hairspray very often because I find that it makes my hair to crunchy, but this is one of my holy grail products that doesn't do that! It smells great, and keeps all my flyaways and baby hairs in place!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Stafford, VA
This is a great strong hole hairspray. We use this product for my daughters hair during dance competitions and holds her hair in place all day! I also love the smell! Not to overpowering and just a clean crisp smell.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite hair sprays for the reason that it smells wonders. I use it when I get out of the shower to start my day. It helps the pesky baby hairs from sticking up and keeps my hair calm enough to look great. It can also cause my hair to feel soft when I brush my fingers through it.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your frizzy hair become real curls! a little goes a long way. If you're looking for just simple waves and already have curly-wavy hair it might get too curly. Works great if you want beach hair looks.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray! Holds my hair in place all day long and doesn't make it hard and sticky. It smells really good too!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Has a great smell and holds your hair nicely. Frequently the pump malfunctions and you have to spray it more than normal.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
I have been using this hairspray since I can remember. It works well for me and my daughter. I love that it has light pleasant smell. I have thin hair and my daughter has thick hair and it works for both of us. I would highly recommend it especially if you live on a budget.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product because it is a "light" formula and it doesn't give your hair that "wet" look, which is really great for me since I have fine and oily hair. I do find it volumizing, but don't think it lasts all day for me, which may be more due to my natural hair condition anyway.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the hold it gives my hair without making it stiff or sticky. Doesn't flake on my hair or weigh it down. I have thick wavy hair and it work great
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
This product wasn't bad. It was actuallygreat for a cheaper brand. I love the non-aerosol factor, and will probably buy it again.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.