BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Christy M.
Christy M.
Milton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
its OK...definitely holds the hair but leaves it crunchy and flakey. I do like the way it smells though. It keeps the hair in place for several hours
Cheryllynn S.
Cheryllynn S.
Love this hair spray - good on the environment and holds your hair wonderfully. Its really windy where I live and this stands up to it. Perfectly every time.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray because it really does hold my hair in place, which is rare for me to fund, but after a few hours it does get a little flaky.
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
I have used this hairspray for many years and it's my favorite. I have very thin hair that doesn't hold volume very well but this helps so much. It holds a lot longer than others I have tried.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gastonia, NC
Aussies is a great smelling product. Works wonders on your hair, and last a long time. I would deff recomend to a freind.
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I buy this hairspray because it is cheap and works well. I don't really need a really heavy and fancy hairspray. This has always done the trick and lasts about a month to three months depending on how often you use it. I would recommend to someone who doesn't need a more heavy duty hairspray and doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
Arian C.
Arian C.
Logan, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells fantastic, it reminds me of grapes. It holds really well, and that's saying something coming from me because my hair is super fine.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I liked this hairspray. It has a nice smell and is lightweight, which is great for my fine hair. It didn't leave a sticky or crunchy residue but I'm not really sure how strong of a hold it has. It didn't seem to last through out an 8 hour day. But overall it was a great purchase and I would buy it again.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie is the only brand of hairspray I buy. For some reason it kind of smells like grapes to me. It doesn't make your hair sticky but holds hair in place all day!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I've never been a big fan of hairspray just because of the fact that I always feel that it makes my hair look and feel really really really stiff. But whenever I use Aussie's hairspray I get the hold without the gross look to it. It's held for hours, and maybe once or twice it'll need a bit of a touchup spray but that's after hours of going crazy dancing, or doing something of the sorts. Pretty much I'd recommend 100%
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.