BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
I've never been a big fan of hairspray just because of the fact that I always feel that it makes my hair look and feel really really really stiff. But whenever I use Aussie's hairspray I get the hold without the gross look to it. It's held for hours, and maybe once or twice it'll need a bit of a touchup spray but that's after hours of going crazy dancing, or doing something of the sorts. Pretty much I'd recommend 100%
Kyleigh N.
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
If you want some hairspray that is going to make your hair stay put all day then this is a good product. I have some pretty thick hair and hard to control but this is a good product. The only thing I'm not a fan of is it will make it look stiff and a little oily, and a very strong smell too.
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works awesome. It's such an amazing product that does its job. If you need something that really holds your hair, this stuff really works. I have long and thick hair. It's a hassle doing my hair so I use this as a little volume and or use it to scrunch my hair with.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Leesburg, VA
This hair spray is great for my long hair - it's fine and doesn't have much natural volume to it. This adds just enough volume to take away the flat-as-a-pancake look, and holds style really well even in humidity. It does require a touch up in the afternoon with fine hair, but it degrades gracefully through the day. It does not make your hair hard or shiny, and smells great to boot.
Rayssa J.
Rayssa J.
White Lake, MI
I bought at Walmart, Great Price, the smell is good, but I had difficulty applying. The product does not set well on the hair and hairstyle crumbles easily. I think I would not buy again.
I prefer the products of other brands to hairstyle. Because is better for applying.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
West liberty, OH
This hair spray is the best I've ever used. Consistently holds hair in place and helps with fly-away hair, especially in winter when my hair is extra dry. I never feel like I have to overload my hair with this hairspray and my hair still feels light and never weighed down.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Lutz, FL
This product definitely holds my style! I don't have to put very much in to get it to hold. I am picky when it comes to hairspray though. I don't like the feeling of my hair being really stiff and this does that. Besides that, my curl stays all day and doesn't move
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hairspray that I have ever used. It is the only hairspray that keeps my hair together all day. The price is very good for the quality of it. It also smells very nice, when I use this hairspray I don't even need perfume because it is a very strong amazing smell :)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Baytown, TX
I felt this product was weird. Lol. I'm so used to using aerosol hairspray, but i thought I'd give this a try. The proce was a little on the high end though. I have highlights and this product turned out rather tough on my fine hair. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jeanne U.
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC
I prefer non-aerosol hairspray for environmental reasons, and this one is pretty good. The hold is good, though hair is a little "clumpier" than it is when I use an aerosol spray. The price/value is excellent, and the smell is pleasant but not overwhelming.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.