BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Shelby D.
Glendale, AZ
This hairspray is absolutely amazing. It smells so good and your hair stays in place. If you want to brush your hair,it just brushes out and does not leave any residue.
Katelyn T.
South River, NJ
I have used this hairspray and the instant freeze hairspray by Aussie I refuse to use anything else you cannot tell anything is in your hair and it holds it all day.
Shannon B.
Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hair sprays. I have a lot of hair so it takes a lot of sprays to scrunch my hair and my finger was tired after pressing down on the dispenser so many times.
zeda p.
Clearwater, FL
I have this Aussie aussome volume spray non-aerosol spray and it works tremendously good. it has done a lot for my hair by giving me the perfect hair I want and need!
Britney N.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I LIKE THIS IT REALLY HELD MY HAIR WITH THE CURL FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT MY CURLS FALLING OUT AND WITHOUT MY HAIR FEELING LIKE IT WAS THICK WITH A LOT OF HAIRSPRAY
Lydia J.
This among a few other Aussie products are what I consider "oldie but goodie", I have used this off and on for about 20 years and I'm always happy with their quality.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
I like the smell and the volumizing effect on my hair. The texture sometimes bothers me, but that is just me. It does give me more volume so I have to say that is a good purchase and I will continue to use it.
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the entire Aussie Aussome Volume series, and this is no exception. Most of the series smell very pleasant and I really like that. Also, not only does it smell great, it also works. And it's totally affordable and can be found anywhere!
Maria J.
Colorado Springs, CO
Most hair sprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple. As if nothings really there. Very light weight always leaving your hair bouncy/ flowing.
Allison S.
Winona, MN
I love this hairspray it gives great volume and works well when I curl my hair! Great for poofing and having all day hold truly my favorite hairspray although I prefer the aerosol can
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol