BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
brandy h.
I love this product, it works and smells great . The price is affordable and it leaves my hair looking awesome 🙆. I would recommend this product to anyone gladly.
Morgan H.
Plantation, FL
This stuff was OK, but not as good as I hoped it would be. Also, it has a funky smell that over powers any perfume I wear, so that is a major thumbs down for me.
Lorrie R.
This is a great hair spray. I love that it is an not aerosol can. It has a nice firm hold, while still keeping your volume. One cannot forget about the classic Aussie smell that leaves your hair smelling wonderful!
Sarah B.
Eyota, MN
Full of life, is how I would describe my hair after using this product. My hair feels light and airy, with no greasy sticky residue. It held my hair all day and exceeded my expectations. I love aussie product they are consistant in their quality.
Donna J.
Pelham, AL
This hair spray is awesome! It held my hair style all day long. It didn't not have a bulb up in my hair at all. It also didn't have my hair turn white. I love this product. I still use it now.
Erinn P.
I love this hairspray. I always go for the maximum hold because my hair never stays, but with this hairspray I don't have a problem. My favorite thing about it is that it smells great too!
Jasmyn L.
Watsonville, CA
It smells amazing and has a strong hold without leaving your hair hard as rock . It kept my hair curled all day. Then when I slept on it, too. I woke up to be achy waves the next morning
Krista J.
Amery, WI
I used this product for about two years, but I stopped using it because the hair spray made my hair really crusty and hard. I also found the nozzle to clog up quite easily.
Elyssa R.
I absolutely love the way all Aussie products smell. This one product leaves my hair smelling so good and doesn't leave it hard and crunchy it is still manageable.
Kim W.
Townsend, GA
Aussie has the best smell, but also a great hold. I enjoy using this hairspray from time to time. I have to alter products, so I don't have an allergic reaction to anything.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol