Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#56 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT

I love Aussie! It smells so good!! I have never had a problem with their products, the hair spray is amazing, holds, and doesn't leave that flaky mess!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Tulsa, OK

Love it. It holds my hair very well. It can be very sticky and will make your hair hard if you use alot. It meet my expectations. It's very affordable.
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL

I have used this product since I was a kid.. and now my kids use it.. I have three girls and they always use this brand . Good smell and strong hold
Mary D.
Mary D.

I just can't get over how amazing this stuff smells! N it's actually a really flexible hold which I love! I hate stiff hair! This brand is amazing!
Amanda  H.
Amanda H.
Cameron, MO

This is the best hair spray for my hair! I have fine hair that is hard to keep in place, and this has been (by far) the best that I have ever used!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grayson

The only and best hair spray I use. It smells great and holds my crazy curly hair in place. I even use it on my kids to help with their fly always!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Avonmore, PA

This product is great if you are looking for something to give you great volume and a hold for all day than I would highly recommend this product!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Love it! A friend of mine always braids my hair & this is her absolute to go to, keeps my hair in place! Smells amazing as well! Easy to wash out!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Monterey, CA

Doesn't leave flakes even if you use a ton and brush it out. Good smell. Slightly crunchy but I use it for a bun so that's good. Holds shape well
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

I really like Aussie products. They work really well and smell good too. This is one that I use all the time. I need volume and this works great.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now