BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Lela B.
Lela B.
Superior, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this type of hairspray because the aerosol kinds make me cough and wheeze. This one has a very nice sent and fairly good unless the humidity is extremely high outside. I've noticed that inside the house my hair looks absolutely perfect for just a couple of scriptures of this but then I go outside and do absolutely nothing at all, no sweating or anythingand when I go back inside after 15 minutes or so to see how my hair is reacting to the humidity, it's all kinked up as if I had done nothing to it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
With fine hair, I tend to need a little spray when curling my hair, and this spray works very well.  The smell is great, and I like the pump spray rather than using aerosol.  When I use this product, my hair will hold curl longer than 12 hours.  I do not have to over use product to get hold and the price cannot be beat.  This spray works just as well as my high end hair products.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think what I love most is that this is not your typical areosal hair spray. Aussie products always smell amazing and work great, and this is no exception. I like to take this with me as I travel. It keeps my fine hair voluminous
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie products!! This hairspray is really good! It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy! It doesn't flake either! I think that's why I love this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I got this for free in one of my voxboxes and I like that it's non-aerosol. I love the smell, it works great to keep my hair in place, and overall it's one of my favorites!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this hair spray smells and the fact that it's non aerosol it holds curls just about all day super affordable can find it at any store that sells hair products only reason I would not give it five stars is because it does leave hair a bit sticky
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray smells great and it won't leave your hair sticky or rock hard. It's a good value and lasts for a long time with occasional use. It's one of my go-to sprays when I want my hair to stay curled, but still move. I'd recommend it to others!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh. Not one that I would recommend but that's because I prefer an aerosol Over a Spray!! Aussie Spray leaves a crunchy hard texture to your hair as with an aerosol just gives great hold. I think this kind of hairspray is totally a matter of preference.
Janisa Q.
Janisa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the best of the best by any means but for the price it gets the job done. One complaint I have is how crunchy it can get on my hair because the sprayer gets clogged. A perk for this hairspray is it does stay in place.
Alasia S.
Alasia S.
This Aussie hair spray didn't hold my hair at all. It left residue and the only good thing is it smells good. I threw away half the bottle because I was just adding unnecessary product to my damaged hair.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.