BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Brielle S.
This stuff is awesome for keeping my hair volumized all day long. It's also really good for teasing. I like to section my hair, then spray with Aussie hair spray, then lightly back comb. Then I comb over it and spray it again and it stays all day!
Sarah K.
Anoka, MN
I love this product. It's so easy to use. It adds volume with out the crunchy feeling. I like to add mine when my hair is wet and let it dry then brush it thru. Add perfect volume.
brenda v.
san benito, tx
I use this on my daughter who has very wildly curly hair. I love how as soon as i apply it to her hair it looks so soft and tamed. Looks tangle free and soft last almost all day
Jeanette M.
I prefer Non-Aerosol hairspray over the spray can. I don't know if it adds volume but holds my hair fine. I love the smell of Aussie Products. Sometimes the pump gets clogged but I just run under hot water and it works great after that.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Use this on my sons hair when we spike it or do a mohalk. Keeps his hair held up for a long time and works great. Affordable and worth the buy. Definetely recommend to others.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I am a big fan of aussie because they always deliver on what they are selling and let me tell you this, this hair spray is very effective when it comes to their hairspray
Kimberly D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have fine hair, which is usually weighed down by hair sprays. Aussie Aussome Volume not only doesn't weigh my hair down, it gives it the volume I want while keeping my style in place. Unlike some hair sprays it lasts for hours.
Atqiya P.
Upper Darby, PA
The fragrance is really really nice!!!!! At first i didn't like it. Then i gave it another chance and i loved it. My hair feels really soft. And smell good. Another thing i liked about this product was that it was affordable.
Cassandra C.
I am a big fan of non-aerosol hair sprays, and this is one of my favorites. It is a great smell and really holds your style in place without being to stiff and crunchy.
Kayleigh H.
Reading
Really works well! I'm in the army so I need my hair to stay in place. This held my hair in place all day and it didn't get really hard like hairspray sometimes does.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol