BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Jacob V.
Smells great. Holds decently, if you sweat, Ita game over for this product, I'm a drummer, so hold is important, but the product breaks down after a hefty performance
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
This hairspray is just amazing! It helps keep my hair styled without the flakes or crunchiness. My baby hairs are never out of control with this! My all time favorite hairspray!
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
I have used this hairspray for many years and it's my favorite. I have very thin hair that doesn't hold volume very well but this helps so much. It holds a lot longer than others I have tried.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I buy this hairspray because it is cheap and works well. I don't really need a really heavy and fancy hairspray. This has always done the trick and lasts about a month to three months depending on how often you use it. I would recommend to someone who doesn't need a more heavy duty hairspray and doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this hairspray. It has a nice smell and is lightweight, which is great for my fine hair. It didn't leave a sticky or crunchy residue but I'm not really sure how strong of a hold it has. It didn't seem to last through out an 8 hour day. But overall it was a great purchase and I would buy it again.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie is the only brand of hairspray I buy. For some reason it kind of smells like grapes to me. It doesn't make your hair sticky but holds hair in place all day!
Katherine G.
I've never been a big fan of hairspray just because of the fact that I always feel that it makes my hair look and feel really really really stiff. But whenever I use Aussie's hairspray I get the hold without the gross look to it. It's held for hours, and maybe once or twice it'll need a bit of a touchup spray but that's after hours of going crazy dancing, or doing something of the sorts. Pretty much I'd recommend 100%
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
If you want some hairspray that is going to make your hair stay put all day then this is a good product. I have some pretty thick hair and hard to control but this is a good product. The only thing I'm not a fan of is it will make it look stiff and a little oily, and a very strong smell too.
Desaree M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works awesome. It's such an amazing product that does its job. If you need something that really holds your hair, this stuff really works. I have long and thick hair. It's a hassle doing my hair so I use this as a little volume and or use it to scrunch my hair with.
Renee S.
Leesburg, VA
This hair spray is great for my long hair - it's fine and doesn't have much natural volume to it. This adds just enough volume to take away the flat-as-a-pancake look, and holds style really well even in humidity. It does require a touch up in the afternoon with fine hair, but it degrades gracefully through the day. It does not make your hair hard or shiny, and smells great to boot.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol