BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Forest , Ms
Left hair soft smelling good and hold extremely good!!! My hair is course and dark blonde!!
Miriah A.
Miriah A.
Danville, OH
We use this to get ink stains out of anything we love it this is the best working brand
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Smells great and keeps a good hold throughout the day. It is not overly sticky either.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Hobart, IN
This hairspray works well, but the spray often gets clogged and it won't spray at all.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well after I curl my hair and as a touch up to make it hold a little extra.
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for special occasions. It smells devine and keeps my hair in place!
Lela B.
Lela B.
Superior, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this type of hairspray because the aerosol kinds make me cough and wheeze. This one has a very nice sent and fairly good unless the humidity is extremely high outside. I've noticed that inside the house my hair looks absolutely perfect for just a couple of scriptures of this but then I go outside and do absolutely nothing at all, no sweating or anythingand when I go back inside after 15 minutes or so to see how my hair is reacting to the humidity, it's all kinked up as if I had done nothing to it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
With fine hair, I tend to need a little spray when curling my hair, and this spray works very well.  The smell is great, and I like the pump spray rather than using aerosol.  When I use this product, my hair will hold curl longer than 12 hours.  I do not have to over use product to get hold and the price cannot be beat.  This spray works just as well as my high end hair products.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think what I love most is that this is not your typical areosal hair spray. Aussie products always smell amazing and work great, and this is no exception. I like to take this with me as I travel. It keeps my fine hair voluminous
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie products!! This hairspray is really good! It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy! It doesn't flake either! I think that's why I love this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Lyndsey K.