Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#47 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (7)
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery , WI

I used this product for about two years, but I stopped using it because the hair spray made my hair really crusty and hard. I also found the nozzle to clog up quite easily.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA

I am a big fan of aussie because they always deliver on what they are selling and let me tell you this, this hair spray is very effective when it comes to their hairspray
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Glendale, AZ

This hairspray is absolutely amazing. It smells so good and your hair stays in place. If you want to brush your hair,it just brushes out and does not leave any residue.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

I am a big fan of non-aerosol hair sprays, and this is one of my favorites. It is a great smell and really holds your style in place without being to stiff and crunchy.
zeda p.
zeda p.
Clearwater, FL

I have this Aussie aussome volume spray non-aerosol spray and it works tremendously good. it has done a lot for my hair by giving me the perfect hair I want and need!
Kayleigh H.
Kayleigh H.
Fayetteville, NC

Really works well! I'm in the army so I need my hair to stay in place. This held my hair in place all day and it didn't get really hard like hairspray sometimes does.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
South River, NJ

I have used this hairspray and the instant freeze hairspray by Aussie I refuse to use anything else you cannot tell anything is in your hair and it holds it all day.
Britney N.
Britney N.
Colonial Hgts, VA

I LIKE THIS IT REALLY HELD MY HAIR WITH THE CURL FOR THE ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT MY CURLS FALLING OUT AND WITHOUT MY HAIR FEELING LIKE IT WAS THICK WITH A LOT OF HAIRSPRAY
Elyssa R.
Elyssa R.

I absolutely love the way all Aussie products smell. This one product leaves my hair smelling so good and doesn't leave it hard and crunchy it is still manageable.
brandy h.
brandy h.

I love this product, it works and smells great . The price is affordable and it leaves my hair looking awesome 🙆. I would recommend this product to anyone gladly.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol