BY AUSSIE #100 in Hairspray

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
Beatrice E.
Recently I've been using more hairpsray than I'm used to because I've grown tired of my fly away baby hairs always sticking up like they have to see what's ahead of them. So since my family us uses the Aussie hairspray I tried it out. Now I do this thing wear I spray my hair after I put mousse on and then I brush my hair into place. I admit I've seen a huge difference from before. My hair stays down and it looks sleek and great but it doesn't stay like that all day. I find myself having to rebrush it halfway through the day. I mean when I see extra strong hold I expect it to be that way. Do I really have to spray until my hair turns white in order for it to work all day? I don't think so. I still use it because It helps compared to before but the label was a but misleading. I say try it out for yourself and maybe it'll be different I do have extremely curly hair and it's not that easy maintaining it. So hopefully someone has a better chance than me.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This is definitely my go to Hairspray. not only is it a great price but it holds and gives my hair volume. I have a hard time getting anything to hold my hair or give volume due to the fact that my hair is very thick and very long so the weight over you pulls the spray out of my hair but with this spray I get volume it holds very well and it's not hard and stiff I do lots of fun pin up looks with my hair and this spray always does the job.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This is a great hair spray! It hold my hair in the style I need and it doesn't leave that hard crunchy feeling in my hair. My curls last all day and j can still run my fingers through my hair without a problem. I don't know if this is all bottles, but mine came with a defective pump. I switched it out with another spray pump thingy j had from another product.
Leslie M.
This is one of the few non aerosol hairspray that I would buy repeatedly. I have bought it several times and I do love the grape scent that it has, I also really like the fact that it is non aerosol and not harmful to the environment, I really appreciate the fact that it holds micros in place without making me have a sticky or gluey feeling in my hair.
Casey S.
I like the non aerosol for when I'm just wearing a pony tail, but prefer the aerosol otherwise. I feel like the NA is "wetter" and weighs my hair down a little more. The aerosol sprays a finer mist so it works great for wearing hair down. Crazy preference, I know lol. The scent of the NA is my fave hairspray scent ever.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI
I LOVE the smell of Aussie their my favorite hair products. I liked this spray because 1. It smelled good, 2. It holds the curl very good and doesn't make my hair get that crunchy feeling that you get with a lot of hair sprays and hey no aerosol is better for the environment so that's always a plus.
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Just like all other Aussie products this hairspray has a great fresh scent. I prefer non-aerosol hairspray when doing more intricate hairstyles, like braids. This product is perfect for providing great hold on those styles. Definitely one of my favorite hair products, that I will always repurchase.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
I liked this hairspray! I really liked the fact that it is not with aerosol, because it makes it seem like it is healthier for my hair, yet still being good hairspray. It holds well, but the only thing I have a problem with is that it is hard to get out of my hair, and is a little greasy!
Alex L.
Applegate, MI
I use this hairspray eveyday to keep my hair in place and normally I would have to spray my hair multiple times, but with this product it lasts me all day. I recommend combing your hair as soon as you spray it in so your hair isn't clumpy, other than that I love this product!
Maria A.
I love Aussie products! Not only do they smell wonderful but this non-aerosol pump spray is the greatest. Aussie products have never failed me, I have natural curly hair so I use the volume mouse and the use the sprits and it does the job and leaves my locks smelling great !
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol