BY AUSSIE

Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Aussie smells great and works well just not as convenient as aerosol hairsprays." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well and smells fantastic!" in 2 reviews
  • "Most hairsprays my my hair look all wild and tangled but this makes it look simple." in 1 review
  • "I even use it something and it's pretty good !" in 1 review
  • "It also holds my style all day long without making my hair look greasy. " in 1 review
Porsha P.
This was my go to for non aerosol hair spray. The hold is good, and the smell was not bad. It wasn't strong and over powering. It did make your hair wet first, but dried as a strong hold. Takes some getting used to, to work with curling vs an aerosol spray, but being able to breathe makes it worth it.
Shannon H.
Azle , TX
I don’t like to use a lot of product in my hair but when I need hairspray, this is what I use. I don’t care for aerosol so a pump is for me. This does not clog up, the hold is perfect and it doesn’t have that gross hairspray scent.
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I prefer this type of hairspray because the aerosol kinds make me cough and wheeze. This one has a very nice sent and fairly good unless the humidity is extremely high outside. I've noticed that inside the house my hair looks absolutely perfect for just a couple of scriptures of this but then I go outside and do absolutely nothing at all, no sweating or anythingand when I go back inside after 15 minutes or so to see how my hair is reacting to the humidity, it's all kinked up as if I had done nothing to it.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
i love using this on my sons hair it leaves its smelling so good and doesn't make him want to itch his head. you ca always find great deals for this product. i got this for me because it had said it will give you volume but im not sure if its just me but it didn't give me so much volume so i tried it on my son and its worked great for his hair.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
With fine hair, I tend to need a little spray when curling my hair, and this spray works very well.  The smell is great, and I like the pump spray rather than using aerosol.  When I use this product, my hair will hold curl longer than 12 hours.  I do not have to over use product to get hold and the price cannot be beat.  This spray works just as well as my high end hair products.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I like to be a bit more conscious of the environment when I buy products and this makes me feel a bit better (still not the best but gotta start somewhere). It has good hold and a really great smell but does not hold all day so I recommend this for a small amount of time usage.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
When I want to add a little height and volume for my hair I always use my Aussie Aussome Volume Hair Spray! It gives me the lift and volume I want but doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy! This product works great with the other products in the line.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I think what I love most is that this is not your typical areosal hair spray. Aussie products always smell amazing and work great, and this is no exception. I like to take this with me as I travel. It keeps my fine hair voluminous
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I love Aussie products!! This hairspray is really good! It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy! It doesn't flake either! I think that's why I love this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I like to use non-aerosol hairsprays because I don't think they make my hair feel as sticky. Anyways, I love Aussie, most of my hair products are Aussie so it makes sense to me to use the same brand hairspray.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this clog a lot?
Samantha M.
I have not this one, but simulator to it and it works well than it will stop spraying. Does anyone one know why?
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol