Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#64 in Hairspray
Add Some Roo to Your Do. Maximum Hold Hairspray. Lift Your Style to Greater Heights Pack that style full of amazing hold.  Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray has incredi-capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place.  Quick and easy for no-worries hair. .
Photos (6)
Beatrice E.
Beatrice E.

Recently I've been using more hairpsray than I'm used to because I've grown tired of my fly away baby hairs always sticking up like they have to see what's ahead of them. So since my family us uses the Aussie hairspray I tried it out. Now I do this thing wear I spray my hair after I put mousse on and then I brush my hair into place. I admit I've seen a huge difference from before. My hair stays down and it looks sleek and great but it doesn't stay like that all day. I find myself having to rebrush it halfway through the day. I mean when I see extra strong hold I expect it to be that way. Do I really have to spray until my hair turns white in order for it to work all day? I don't think so. I still use it because It helps compared to before but the label was a but misleading. I say try it out for yourself and maybe it'll be different I do have extremely curly hair and it's not that easy maintaining it. So hopefully someone has a better chance than me.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA

This is definitely my go to Hairspray. not only is it a great price but it holds and gives my hair volume. I have a hard time getting anything to hold my hair or give volume due to the fact that my hair is very thick and very long so the weight over you pulls the spray out of my hair but with this spray I get volume it holds very well and it's not hard and stiff I do lots of fun pin up looks with my hair and this spray always does the job.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

I've never been a big fan of hairspray just because of the fact that I always feel that it makes my hair look and feel really really really stiff. But whenever I use Aussie's hairspray I get the hold without the gross look to it. It's held for hours, and maybe once or twice it'll need a bit of a touchup spray but that's after hours of going crazy dancing, or doing something of the sorts. Pretty much I'd recommend 100%
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Chandler, AZ

I usually stay away from hair sprays because they make my hair sticky and stuff. But I love volume and all day hold. This product does all of this without the sticky and stiffness. This is perfect to spray on your roots to give some extra volume throughout the day when hair tends to go flat. This is a must have for me and I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Leesburg, VA

This hair spray is great for my long hair - it's fine and doesn't have much natural volume to it. This adds just enough volume to take away the flat-as-a-pancake look, and holds style really well even in humidity. It does require a touch up in the afternoon with fine hair, but it degrades gracefully through the day. It does not make your hair hard or shiny, and smells great to boot.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

This is a great hair spray! It hold my hair in the style I need and it doesn't leave that hard crunchy feeling in my hair. My curls last all day and j can still run my fingers through my hair without a problem. I don't know if this is all bottles, but mine came with a defective pump. I switched it out with another spray pump thingy j had from another product.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

This is one of the few non aerosol hairspray that I would buy repeatedly. I have bought it several times and I do love the grape scent that it has, I also really like the fact that it is non aerosol and not harmful to the environment, I really appreciate the fact that it holds micros in place without making me have a sticky or gluey feeling in my hair.
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA

I buy this hairspray because it is cheap and works well. I don't really need a really heavy and fancy hairspray. This has always done the trick and lasts about a month to three months depending on how often you use it. I would recommend to someone who doesn't need a more heavy duty hairspray and doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
Casey S.
Casey S.

I like the non aerosol for when I'm just wearing a pony tail, but prefer the aerosol otherwise. I feel like the NA is "wetter" and weighs my hair down a little more. The aerosol sprays a finer mist so it works great for wearing hair down. Crazy preference, I know lol. The scent of the NA is my fave hairspray scent ever.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS

I liked this hairspray. It has a nice smell and is lightweight, which is great for my fine hair. It didn't leave a sticky or crunchy residue but I'm not really sure how strong of a hold it has. It didn't seem to last through out an 8 hour day. But overall it was a great purchase and I would buy it again.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX

has anyone used this and the aerosol version? do they both work the same? i used to get the chi on aerosol but i feel like the spray version is not as good on holding hair but i wanna go non aerosol

Join Now