BY AUSSIE

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Soften

Turn up your volume!  Give your mane some hefty height with this lightweight volumizing conditioner. With a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this gem will soften your hair while keeping your volume on the up and up.

Directions: Work volumizing conditioner through wet hair, rinse and get on to your next adventure!

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I love their products but for some reason every condition...1 Answers
  • Does this dry anyone else's hair out? I have naturally cu...1 Answers
  • I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner wi...3 Answers
Chelsea G.
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
I’m giving this product five stars for a few reason - one being that it smells absolutely incredible and makes my hair smell amazing all day long. I’m always looking for shampoo and conditioner to create good volume for me and have tried many different brands because of this. To be honest most of them don’t work but this really does for me! I noticed a significant amount of volume in my hair and it brings out my waves. I love this stuff and will definitely purchase again.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
I didn't love it. It left my hair feeling dry and flat with a slight residue. The formula is pretty strong in terms of scent and it didn't really give my hair much volume. To be fair, I used this at my friend's while in VA so the water there may have affected the way my hair felt, but ... still, didn't love it. There are better brands out there that you could get for the same price.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
This is a nice conditioner for being a few dollars at the drug store. When used with the Aussie Mega Moist shampoo, my hair end up looking healthy and smooth. The classic Aussie scent brings back memories of happy times in my life and I will always have a bottle of this somewhere in my shower to work into the rotation.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
I use this product once or twice a week instead of a shampoo to keep my curly hair from turning into a frizz ball. Thus far it provides a great amount of volume, great cleaning, and keeps my hair hydrated and happy. I'd buy this again, but I'd prefer a sulfate free option for both shampoo and conditioner.
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I continue to use this product because it makes my hair silky smooth and it smells great. It does not, however, add volume to my hair as it says. My hair is just as flat using this product as it is using any other shampoo and conditioner. So, I like this product, but not for what it’s intended for.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This works wonders especially for dry, damaged, color treated and just need an instant boost of volume, this stuff does the trick in as 3 minutes. Moisturizes and repairs broken hair. I use this daily and have repurchased several times and will continue to do so.
Christa M.
Denair
This conditioner smells amazing and works better than most at conditioning my hair! I also love that I can buy a huge bottle to avoid having to go back to the store as frequently. My only complaint is that it doesn’t add any volume to my hair even though it claims to be a volumizing conditioner.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Love the AUSSIE products. They never disappoint in doing exactly what they say they will do. Wonderful price, great longevity in the amount of uses, and a wonderful smell. I buy this often. It’s always in a great package as well for easy spotting.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
When I was younger I would go over to my friends house to go swimming and after swimming would take a shower and I definitely remember using this conditioner I fell in love with the smell and purchased it for myself a couple weeks later..!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
I am a huge fan of Aussie products and have used this particular conditioner for years. It is easy to work through your hair to achieve hydration! I used to flat iron my curly hair daily (I am au natural now) but when I did I used this conditioner to bring the life back. It smells awesome and I actually have used it as a shaving cream in a pinch (roommate from college's trick) it works. Trusty hair brand, and who doesn't love purple packaging.
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
I have been looking for a new brand of shampoo that doesn't have that oily feeling after you are done taking the shower and also a conditioner will this be a good brand ? Let me know thanks
Elizabeth W.
Did anybody notice the sodium larauyl sulfate and sodium larauth sulfate? Those are two drying agents that should NEVER be paired together. Don't buy this unless you plan to wash your hair once a week or unless you have really oily hair. Dry, dyed, bleached, curly, or wavy hair should stay away.
Will the volume conditioner work without the shampoo?
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner will make my hair too heavy and oily. Opinions?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken, NJ
Some of Aussie products could have a powerful grape kind of smell, how is the scent

back