BY AUSSIE #21 in Conditioner

Turn up your volume!  Give your mane some hefty height with this lightweight volumizing conditioner. With a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this gem will soften your hair while keeping your volume on the up and up.

Directions: Work volumizing conditioner through wet hair, rinse and get on to your next adventure!

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I love their products but for some reason every conditioner that ...1 Answers
  • Does this dry anyone else's hair out? I have naturally curly hair...1 Answers
  • I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner will make ...3 Answers
LeIshea M.
Rosamond, CA
This product I swear by! I am a wash and go to of girl and this one leaves my hair not only smelling amazing but looking it too! It's moderately priced and my girls love the fragrance! Purple is our favorite color and that just adds to the appeal! I tell anyone I can about Aussie! For my course hair air to flow and be fluffy after a wash and air dry is normal, but the conditioner even helps define my waves and curls!! LOVE IT!
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
Aussie Aussome volume Consitioner keeps my long hair tangle free and soft. I love the amazing scent of all Aussie products. The value for this much conditioner is awesome, the only draw back for this product is once the conditioner reaches a certain point, the pump not longer works. There is still a lot of product left in the bottle...so you end up having to take the pump out with each use to get to the product.
Rebecca L.
We all know we pay a price for good looking hair, Aussie is pricey, but we'll worth it. I prefer to buy the bottles with the pumps because you can refill them! Aussie awesome volume conditioner really leaves my hair soft and full. Say goodbye to flat hair! I always wash and rinse my hair in cool water, it helps lock in the moisture from conditioning. With Aussie you do not need a lot, a little goes a long way.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
I have used this product once before, just as an experiment. i have naturally curly hair and i try to use healthy products for the sake of my curls. i heard many great things about this product, but it has some chemicals so i don't use it anymore. It is a pretty goo conditioner, but if i made that sacrifice it would have to be the best conditioner ever.. lol Pretty decent product, it does moisturize hair.
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughters and I have fine hair. Conditioner is a must after shampoo for them just because it makes it easier to comb. This is the only conditioner I have found for their fine hair that doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy, and believe me, we have tried a lot. The price is also perfect, because with them being super young, and wanting to do it themselves, I don't get too upset if they overuse it.
stephanie H.
Columbus , OH
While I appreciate the low price point, this product was a total let down. I even bough the conditioner to go with it, yet this product makes has effect on the volume of my hair. It does cleanse the hair, although maybe too much, as this leaves my hair dry and the feeling is pretty uncomfortable. Will not even finish what product i have left because it just did not work out for me.
Brianna E.
San Antonio, TX
I received this in a vox box!
I have naturally curly hair and volume usually isn't an issue, but it is when I straighten it. So I was hoping this would give my hair an extra umph boost for when I styled it straight, which it did! It came out amazing and didn't go flat all day. Compared to others, Aussie has always been my go to! & it's not as harsh on my hair as other products.
Christina L.
San Marcos, TX
I love this conditoner-but only occasionally. I have thin hair that is sometimes wavy and sometimes straight. This shampoo will make my hair feel light but give it volume and make it smell amazing! However, if I use it more than twice a week my hair starts to feel to light and too thin and I feel as though the effect wears off. For the price and the smells, I would recommend!
Jamie S.
Kansas City, MO
Have used both this conditioner and the corresponding shampoo for over a year and will continue to use for quite some time. I have very flat hair and this conditioner does a great job of not weighing it down. I also have a perm to add body to my hair and this conditioner keeps my waves in tact, helps protect from dryness and damage, and doesn't make my hair oily.
Joyce B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always liked Aussie products. I chose this particular one because I was losing hair , just from getting older. I love the texture of my hair after I use this product. I brought this product at CVS. the price was a little higher then I normally spend yet it was well worth it. I don't know that my hair got thicker, but it did feel soft and lovely.
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
I have been looking for a new brand of shampoo that doesn't have that oily feeling after you are done taking the shower and also a conditioner will this be a good brand ? Let me know thanks
Elizabeth W.
Did anybody notice the sodium larauyl sulfate and sodium larauth sulfate? Those are two drying agents that should NEVER be paired together. Don't buy this unless you plan to wash your hair once a week or unless you have really oily hair. Dry, dyed, bleached, curly, or wavy hair should stay away.
Will the volume conditioner work without the shampoo?
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner will make my hair too heavy and oily. Opinions?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Some of Aussie products could have a powerful grape kind of smell, how is the scent