BY AUSSIE #75 in Conditioner

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Soften

Turn up your volume!  Give your mane some hefty height with this lightweight volumizing conditioner. With a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this gem will soften your hair while keeping your volume on the up and up.

Directions: Work volumizing conditioner through wet hair, rinse and get on to your next adventure!

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I love their products but for some reason every condition...1 Answers
  • Does this dry anyone else's hair out? I have naturally cu...1 Answers
  • I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner wi...3 Answers
Crystal W.
I love some Aussie conditioner. It's reasonably priced and they give you a massive amount of it. I am a conditioner addict, I admit it and it feels good to say it. I put way more than the recommend amount. Aussie seems to get that and I can usually buy a two pack from Walmart . The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because I know there are better conditioners out there for healthier hair.
Amber L.
Peoria
The first few days I used this product I loved it!!! My hair had a lot of volume and would hold a curl throughout the day. I would wear my hair down (I don't usually) because of the amazing bounce it had. The reason I had to give the product three stars was because after two weeks the beautiful volume my hair had with the product, stopped. I wish it would have continued to give me amazing hair.
Kristina S.
Lakewood, WA
I'm not going to bash this brand, I just want to say that this product of theirs dried my scalp. I'm sad to say that it was terrible. I like the way Aussie smells and I swear I've tried this product back when I was in middle school and it was great. My hair was so smooth, but I am 22 years old and this product does not work for me. I wish I could have said better.
torey i.
Hamburg
Aussie is a great brand and I don’t want to use the moist shampoo because my hair is oily I love the volume one cause the smell is great and it makes my hair soft. My main concern is that compared to the moist conditioner the volume conditioner is not at some local stores so I have to hunt for the product.
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I continue to use this product because it makes my hair silky smooth and it smells great. It does not, however, add volume to my hair as it says. My hair is just as flat using this product as it is using any other shampoo and conditioner. So, I like this product, but not for what it’s intended for.
erica c.
DuBois
This stuff works great for a while! After a month or two of using it my hair started to get greasy and started to fall out more than normal. Idk if that is just a coincidence or not. But it smells great!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This works wonders especially for dry, damaged, color treated and just need an instant boost of volume, this stuff does the trick in as 3 minutes. Moisturizes and repairs broken hair. I use this daily and have repurchased several times and will continue to do so.
Christa M.
Denair
This conditioner smells amazing and works better than most at conditioning my hair! I also love that I can buy a huge bottle to avoid having to go back to the store as frequently. My only complaint is that it doesn’t add any volume to my hair even though it claims to be a volumizing conditioner.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Love the AUSSIE products. They never disappoint in doing exactly what they say they will do. Wonderful price, great longevity in the amount of uses, and a wonderful smell. I buy this often. It’s always in a great package as well for easy spotting.
Melody C.
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I love the smell of Aussie products. The volume shampoo didn't offer a lot of volume but it was gentle on my hair. I wouldn't recommend it for very thin hair. It tends to weigh it down a bit. I would recommend it to others with thicker hair.
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
I have been looking for a new brand of shampoo that doesn't have that oily feeling after you are done taking the shower and also a conditioner will this be a good brand ? Let me know thanks
Elizabeth W.
Did anybody notice the sodium larauyl sulfate and sodium larauth sulfate? Those are two drying agents that should NEVER be paired together. Don't buy this unless you plan to wash your hair once a week or unless you have really oily hair. Dry, dyed, bleached, curly, or wavy hair should stay away.
Will the volume conditioner work without the shampoo?
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner will make my hair too heavy and oily. Opinions?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Some of Aussie products could have a powerful grape kind of smell, how is the scent