BY AUSSIE #29 in Conditioner

Turn up your volume!  Give your mane some hefty height with this lightweight volumizing conditioner. With a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this gem will soften your hair while keeping your volume on the up and up.

Directions: Work volumizing conditioner through wet hair, rinse and get on to your next adventure!

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I love their products but for some reason every conditioner that ...1 Answers
  • Does this dry anyone else's hair out? I have naturally curly hair...1 Answers
  • I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner will make ...3 Answers
Crystal W.
I love some Aussie conditioner. It's reasonably priced and they give you a massive amount of it. I am a conditioner addict, I admit it and it feels good to say it. I put way more than the recommend amount. Aussie seems to get that and I can usually buy a two pack from Walmart . The only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because I know there are better conditioners out there for healthier hair.
Amber L.
The first few days I used this product I loved it!!! My hair had a lot of volume and would hold a curl throughout the day. I would wear my hair down (I don't usually) because of the amazing bounce it had. The reason I had to give the product three stars was because after two weeks the beautiful volume my hair had with the product, stopped. I wish it would have continued to give me amazing hair.
Kristina S.
Lakewood, WA
I'm not going to bash this brand, I just want to say that this product of theirs dried my scalp. I'm sad to say that it was terrible. I like the way Aussie smells and I swear I've tried this product back when I was in middle school and it was great. My hair was so smooth, but I am 22 years old and this product does not work for me. I wish I could have said better.
Samantha M.
Aussie volumizing conditioner smells amazing sadly however, it does nothing for my Lump, thin, dry hair. It actually makes my hair more oily, even when just used on my ends. This typically happens with all Aussie products on my hair so definitely give this a try yourself. Those with thick, dry hair would probably find this product to work wonders!
torey i.
Aussie is a great brand and I don’t want to use the moist shampoo because my hair is oily I love the volume one cause the smell is great and it makes my hair soft. My main concern is that compared to the moist conditioner the volume conditioner is not at some local stores so I have to hunt for the product.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I picked up Aussie aussome volume conditioner from Targeg as he has thin hair & his hair needs some volume. It's quiet affordable & the smell is nice too. It makes his hair quiet smooth & gives some volume and his hair feels good to touch. He uses it with aussome volume shampoo, I am going to buy it again.
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I continue to use this product because it makes my hair silky smooth and it smells great. It does not, however, add volume to my hair as it says. My hair is just as flat using this product as it is using any other shampoo and conditioner. So, I like this product, but not for what it’s intended for.
Kendall F.
I love love love Aussie hair products. My boyfriend has super thick, curly hair, and he prefers to not use Aussie just because he feels it makes his hair TOO voluminous. I love it, though. As someone who typically does not style her hair, I need all the help I can get in the volume department.
Sierra S.
I have very fine, thin hair and I absolutely love this conditioner. It gives me volume while making my hair feel soft and smooth. It also doesn't weigh down my hair or make it crunchy or anything weird like that which I've experienced with other volume conditioners. Overall recommend.
Amanda B.
This conditioner doesn’t fully moisturize my hair. It feels almost dryer after using it. I don’t hate the smell but don’t love it either. I don’t find that it helps my scalp or help with volume at all. That being said, it doesn’t leave my hair oily like most conditioners so I like that!
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
I have been looking for a new brand of shampoo that doesn't have that oily feeling after you are done taking the shower and also a conditioner will this be a good brand ? Let me know thanks
Elizabeth W.
Did anybody notice the sodium larauyl sulfate and sodium larauth sulfate? Those are two drying agents that should NEVER be paired together. Don't buy this unless you plan to wash your hair once a week or unless you have really oily hair. Dry, dyed, bleached, curly, or wavy hair should stay away.
Will the volume conditioner work without the shampoo?
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner will make my hair too heavy and oily. Opinions?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Some of Aussie products could have a powerful grape kind of smell, how is the scent