BY AUSSIE #89 in Conditioner

Perfect for flat hair in need of a lift. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Boost
• Lift
• Soften

Turn up your volume!  Give your mane some hefty height with this lightweight volumizing conditioner. With a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this gem will soften your hair while keeping your volume on the up and up.

Directions: Work volumizing conditioner through wet hair, rinse and get on to your next adventure!

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I love their products but for some reason every condition...1 Answers
  • Does this dry anyone else's hair out? I have naturally cu...1 Answers
  • I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner wi...3 Answers
Nikki H.
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
Overall, I think this is a good conditioner. It smells nice without being too strong. For my hair, I would probably choose a different variety in the future. It helped with frizz but ended up making my thick hair a bit fluffy. The effects lasted most of the day, but on extra humid days I did notice that the frizz came back.
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I continue to use this product because it makes my hair silky smooth and it smells great. It does not, however, add volume to my hair as it says. My hair is just as flat using this product as it is using any other shampoo and conditioner. So, I like this product, but not for what it’s intended for.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This works wonders especially for dry, damaged, color treated and just need an instant boost of volume, this stuff does the trick in as 3 minutes. Moisturizes and repairs broken hair. I use this daily and have repurchased several times and will continue to do so.
Christa M.
Denair
This conditioner smells amazing and works better than most at conditioning my hair! I also love that I can buy a huge bottle to avoid having to go back to the store as frequently. My only complaint is that it doesn’t add any volume to my hair even though it claims to be a volumizing conditioner.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Love the AUSSIE products. They never disappoint in doing exactly what they say they will do. Wonderful price, great longevity in the amount of uses, and a wonderful smell. I buy this often. It’s always in a great package as well for easy spotting.
Melody C.
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I love the smell of Aussie products. The volume shampoo didn't offer a lot of volume but it was gentle on my hair. I wouldn't recommend it for very thin hair. It tends to weigh it down a bit. I would recommend it to others with thicker hair.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
I am a huge fan of Aussie products and have used this particular conditioner for years. It is easy to work through your hair to achieve hydration! I used to flat iron my curly hair daily (I am au natural now) but when I did I used this conditioner to bring the life back. It smells awesome and I actually have used it as a shaving cream in a pinch (roommate from college's trick) it works. Trusty hair brand, and who doesn't love purple packaging.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
Condicionador perfeito. Cheiroso, dá brilho e alisa. Amei o efeito que gerou no meu cabelo. Meu cabelo já é liso e um pouco oleoso, e ele só veio pra melhorar. Uso diariamente e estou muito satisfeita.
Allison D.
Florida
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
I use this daily and it really helps with adding extra volume to my straight and fine hair. I love the smell and it works great with my color treated hair. Conditions well along with using 3 minute miracle once a week.
Jada B.
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair moisturized and really curly it gives an nice bounce it's not it's not really an oily conditioner like some other products it has a really long lasting scent can say you really getting your coins worth I really love this product you really get your coins worth it's really good for people that is going natural or transitioning hair you should really use this with twist out or braid outs to manage your hair to its natural curl pattern
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
I have been looking for a new brand of shampoo that doesn't have that oily feeling after you are done taking the shower and also a conditioner will this be a good brand ? Let me know thanks
Elizabeth W.
Did anybody notice the sodium larauyl sulfate and sodium larauth sulfate? Those are two drying agents that should NEVER be paired together. Don't buy this unless you plan to wash your hair once a week or unless you have really oily hair. Dry, dyed, bleached, curly, or wavy hair should stay away.
Will the volume conditioner work without the shampoo?
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
I use this shampoo but I'm afraid that the conditioner will make my hair too heavy and oily. Opinions?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Some of Aussie products could have a powerful grape kind of smell, how is the scent