BY AUSSIE #42 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a fan of Aussie products. They always smell amazing and are very affordable. I use this proudct when i do updos on my daughter and I. And It works wonders on holding curls. Only downside is if used to much it dries out your hair and it leaves hair crunchy looking.
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
SO MUCH VOLUME. I use this when I was lush large waves in my hair and it helps it stay for hours. Not too hard on the hair, you definitely don't need too much to gain the volume
Amy D.
Bradenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely ! Very functional ! It olds well and smells great just like most Aussie products do
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair spray and a little sprays a long way!! So the product will last you awhile! Very effective and use a little because it really will hold your style all day! Has a wonderful smell and I would buy again!
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray I only have to use a small amount so it goes along way and I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling all crunchy also it smells amazing go to product love this brand
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray!! It smells great and holds up all day long! The price is a little more than what I would like to pay but I do think it's worth the money.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whether it's a night out or a fly away hair, this is my go to hair spray! Unlike other brands the fumes aren't horrible and it keeps my hair in check 24-7!
Melanie S.
Harrah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hairspray ever , I love the feel and how I can style my hair without it looking clumped together
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
Aussie hairspray is my go to hairspray. I use it all the time when I curl my hair because my hair can go flat quick without it. It holds my curls well. It's also very affordable and I would definitely recommend it!
Nadiya S.
I love this hairspray. It doesn't damage my hair with chemicals and it comes in an affordable price. The scent is bearable and not too overpowering. The product comes in a 10 oz bottle, which will last you a very long time!!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays