BY AUSSIE #21 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie products are my favorite, simply because they smell AMAZING. Super affordable - can be found at most, if not all, drugstores. I have super thick hair, and this holds wonderfully.
Christ T.
Christ T.
Great hairspray! Long lasting and leaves hair voluminous and full without weighing it down. Sometimes doesn’t last all day but last long enough
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray and the scent is amazing. Not too strong of a hold but workable. And so affordable.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I think we can all agree all of Aussies products smell freaking amazing. But I do like their hair spray not only because it smells good but it also works just as well. I remember a couple of girls on my basketball team use to use this in their hair and that's how I got introduced to the product.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
This works great and smells amazing. I find it’ll hold all day and the price is fabulous too for what you are getting.
Josie B.
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair spray! Holds all day has a wonderful scent! Great value! You can literally find it in any store and it’s been around forever!! It has def stood the test of time and is always a winner!
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spray holds my hair in place for a good amount of time. I love the scent of Aussie products too
Maria G.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down best hairspray. It holds well it smells good . leaves hair very soft and manageable. I usually find it at target and walmart.
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Watford City, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, I usually can't use hair spray because of the smell. When I started using this hair spray it was a game changer. It don't have a chemical smell like most hair spray! It hold all day long. When I was in cheer, dance and gymnastics I would use this hair spray and it would do wonders. You don't have to spray a ton of it to get your hair to stay. It also last a long time so it saves you money in the long run! I maybe buy hair spray every one and a half years. If that! It keeps my curls in my hair for 2 days!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray for its amazing smell and hold. It has a fresh floral scent. I also love the price!! (Drugstore)
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Riley C.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays