BY AUSSIE #55 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
Aussie is the best smelling the best feeling no build up hairspray ever!! I love that it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell that other hairsprays have.
Olivia H.
Review for: Hair Spray more...
I love this stuff!!! I have super thin hair, but this hairspray gives me so much volume. I’ve aimed to recreate 80s hairstyles a few times and this is definitely what I reach for because it stays in all day without feeling sticky or gross. Also it smells awesome!!
Kimberly E.
colorado springs
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray, 10 oz more...
Great product for the price. Gives a good hold without being crunchy or stiff, and gives a good amount of volume. Compared to other products in this price range, I would say this is one of the better options. It doesn’t give a crazy amount of volume but you can’t beat it for just a few dollars.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
This hairspray smells like the original shampoo and I love it! It worked very well withou leaving your hair stiff and crunchy!
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray, 10 oz more...
This stuff smells so good like cotton candy and it holds really well I always have a good hair day with this
Tori W.
Review for: Hair Spray more...
This is the one hairspray I actually enjoy using. The smell is incredible. This hairspray holds wel without leaving my hair "stiff" feeling. I have curly hair and it does a great job with my hair. I would definitely recommend!!
Heather C.
Middlesboro, KY
I love this product for its smell its not very good at holding hair in place bit it does make my hair smell amazing .
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
Once again I love Aussie products they smell amazing and helps your hair stay in place and also adds that volume as well.
Vicky F.
Worst hair spray I have ever tried. Leaves my hair feeling sticky. Doesn’t add any volume. I will not buy again.
Kelly-Ann O.
Louisville , KY
Great product! Holds style in place but doesn’t look stiff or feel sticky to the touch.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays