BY AUSSIE #19 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
LINDSAY F.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this stuff since I was in high school!  It is such an awesome volumizing hairspray that smells AMAZING and isn't too sticky!  It's an awesome price point too!  The only downside to it, is that the nozzle sometimes gets clogged.  But, a little hot water soak and it's ready to spray again!
Mérili d.
Mérili d.
São José dos Pinhais
uooww, it's my best choice in hair spray. The result is for whole night and the smell same.
You can buy, it's goood!!!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great, works great, and has a nice price point. I use for teasing my hair and to tame flyaway. It works just as good as more high end brands in my opinion and I always keep a can around to use daily.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Nuevo, CA
I was super skeptical at ford to buy this product . I have always used the Tresemme hairspray since I can remember . Until a couple days ago I went to Walmart and they didn't have my hairspray so I looked at this like for a long time wondering if it would and omaiga!!!! It's amazing !! I love the smell so much but it leave my hair so amazing !!! When I style it. And best of all it doesn't not leave my hair flaky . I'm in love with it and it cost less than what I use to purchase . Win Win for me .
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
York, SC
My daughter has very long and thick hair. I couldn't afford to have her hair done by a professional because it simply wasn't in our budget! With that being said, I done a little research. Aussie was suggested on one of the internet sites. On prom day, I went to my local Wal-Mart, purchased a can of Aussie at a great price might I add, I went home, plugged up my curling iron and proceeded to do my daughter's prom hair. I used Aussie ( first time ever) it done a wonderful job holding her hair all night. Needless to say, Ill continue using this product! So happy her hair turned out prom perfect! Thanks Aussie!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Pomfret, MD
Since my hair is so thick it usually takes an insane amount of hairspray to style it, and even then it wears out within a few hours. This isn't super sticky, and it actually works for my super thick hair! It's one of the few things that'll actually hold curls in for me!
Siham A.
Siham A.
Hair stabilizers is important for girls' hairstyles I searched for many products and were harmful to hair and lasts only an hour only This product lasts 3 hours and does not hurt hair I hope it develops to last 5 hours
Ana J.
Ana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray keeps every strand in place for the ENTIRE day. I have reeeaaaalllyy frizzy hair, and there wasn't a hair out of place by the end of the day! Not too shabby. And while it's super strong, your hair doesn't look frozen in place, it looks natural! This is my fav hairspray yet!!
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product, most hair sprays smell like chemicals but this one is pleasant. It's holds alright, not the best but it does the trick. Comes in a big bottle so can easily spray as much as you want. It gives a nice light hold, you don't get that stiff look
jodie A.
jodie A.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this hairspray. It does keep its hold like it says, but it does leave a white residue which isn't very appealing. The scent is great just wish it didn't leave flakes
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Riley C.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays