BY AUSSIE #21 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Glorymar D.
Glorymar D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purshase this product I have so many expectations of it but It didn't work. I don't see and feel that do the job that suppose to. My hair looks like without anything on it when I use this spray. I don't recommend it at all.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I just can't handle the smell! It's grape, which I usually like but NOT in this product! My sister used this for years and it always made me feel sick when I had to use some at her house from staying over unexpectedly! It does have a nice strong hold!
Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Raytown, MO
I love this product but it says it is maximum hold, which I don't believe is the case, it doesn't hold up well. I do love the smell of the hair spray though, it's not as bad as others.
jeana h.
jeana h.
Doesn't hold like i expected it to. mover time my hair gets greasy looking from the hairspray. it smells alright though.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I don't care for this hairspray. it doesn't hold my hair into place for more than maybe an hour.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
I got this hairspray thinking it would help with volume. I was incredibly disappointed with it; it's very sticky and makes my hair as hard as a rock once it's dry. My hair didn't stay in place with this hairspray, and it also didn't help with volume. Definitely finding another product.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This is pretty good hairspray. It smells good but it doesn't hold up like other hair sprays. I've had to use this multiple times through the day to be able to keep my hair in place.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this hairspray up thinking that it would give my hair some extra volume. I normally get Herbal Essence hairspray and I regret that I didn't stick with my normal pick this time. I was highly disappointed in this hairspray. It didn't provide any volume at all, it weighed my hair down more than anything and on top of that, it was sticky. Needless to say, I would NOT recommend this hair spray, especially if you have fine hair, because it's not going to hold up to its end of the deal.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this on accident. I don't need voluminzing products for my hair. It made my hair feel greasy and heavy. It did smell very nice but not for my type of hair at all.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the smell but the hairspray is way too stiff especially with my thick frizzy hair
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Riley C.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays