BY AUSSIE #71 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Claire G.
I use this product from time to time and I have a love hate relationship with it. While it may hold my hair in place well after initial application, it doesn't seem to hold throughout the day. And sometimes it leaves my hair feeling goopy/sticky during the summer. My overall grade for this product
is a C-
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I rarely use hairspray but when I do I've found that Aussie's is one of the best. It never leaves my hair feeling stiff or crunchy and it's so helpful for flyaways and in the summer if I'm going out for the night and need to keep my hair from frizzing! I have naturally curly / wavy hair and it's worked wonders.
Emily Z.
tempe, AZ
I randomly bought this one day because it was kind of cheap compared to others, and boy do I love it. It keeps my hairs hold without leaving it really crispy which is a must for me. It also smells so good. It's the only hair spray I've repeatedly bought and will continue to buy. There's different levels of hold as well which is so cool.
Erin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally think this product smells a little too sweet.  However, it does provide a good hold.  It does not dry matte and has a shiny finish which is a personal preference.  It's a great hairspray with a few quirks and as long as you like them, there is nothing wrong with this product.
Julie G.
Stillwater, NY
Love this hair spray. It smells amazing and your hair doesn't feel hard like the other hair sprays. Keeps it feeling soft and is great for scrunching or curling your hair. It is very effective and I will continue to buy this brand. Aussie is awesome.
Allie E.
This hairspray works wonders! The smell is better than most drugstore brands, but still leaves something to be desired. I have heavy, thick, yet fine hair and this hairspray helps to hold down my fly-aways. I don't know if it would hold more intense hair-dos, but it works great for keeping smaller hairs in place.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Great product! Love the scent in this brand and always makes me feel so fresh and clean! I have wavy hair so it gives me that "beachy" look! Always recommend to my family members and friends! Definitely buy again.
Ally B.
Arvada, CO
This is my favorite hair spray hands down! It smells amazing and really adds volume to my flat hair without making it crunchy. Great value for the price - I will choose this hair spray over any other! I recommend it to all my friends and they are always using it when they come over to get ready.
MyKala k.
Terre Haute, IN
i am not a fan of the spritzer kind but the aerosol kind of this brand are wonderful. they maintain my crazy baby hairs and fly-a-ways and it smells decently good and it doesn't take much to get your hair where it needs to be. it also isn't super crunchy and leaves your hair with a decent shine
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I have been using this hair spray for a couple of months now and i am pretty satisfied! It is not very expensive and it lastes a pretty long time. It keeps hair in place and starts working as soon as you put it in your hair. The only thing i dislike about this is that it dries my hair a bit...
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays