BY AUSSIE #19 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Allisa A.
Allisa A.
Great Product to use when you need a good and strong hold. To me Aussie is very comparable, I think it holds your hair better, plus I really like the way it smells, and the hold stays all day long until you wash your hair in the evening. I would definitely buy this product again!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Cleveland, TN
This product is amazing. I use it on a daily basis and only have to apply it once a day and my hair stays in place all day. I will never go back to another hairspray. There is no comparison to anyother products I have tried. I recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it alright. It does the job and smells very good. Also it has a very good price point and pretty much everywhere carries it. It's just not my go to absolute favorite hairspray. I love the HealthysexyHair hairspray so much more then this, but I will use this as well.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product for so many reason: 1. the smell - so fresh and flirty without the headache! 2. the mist is fine enough that it grabs and holds your hair, but never leaves you with a matted chunk 3. the volume! it really does thicken up your hair and make the style last.
Dena H.
Dena H.
This hairspray is very effective and has an incredibly strong hold. The scent can be a little overpowering but isn't unpleasant and does fade in time. My hair is fine but I have quite a bit of it and this hairspray is very effective and definitely adds the needed volume.
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Junction City, KS
I Love this brand of hairspray! The smell alone makes me so happy! Even my boyfriend loves the smell and always tells me my hair smells good when I use this! It's a great price and you can find it anywhere! It keeps the wave in my hair all day! I buy this over and over!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
This is the only hairspray I have ever found that can hold my hair without making it super dry and crunchy feeling. It has good holding powder but still leaves your hair soft. I really like the smell of it too! I love all Aussie products but this is one of my favorites.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Center, CO
This hair spray smell wonderful. I use this when I have a little more money to spend. It is a wonderful product and would use on any age. I love this brand it is the most wonderful smelling hair spray I have smelt. It is a a+++ product in my book. Love love this product
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair spray for some extra control. If I'm going to be doing something more physical I like to use this. It has a great smelling scent. It is very inexpensive and you can purchase it anywhere. i would recommend this product to others no matter what your hair type
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Aussie hairspray for many years. It is one of those products I just can't give up, no matter how many other brands come out with hair sprays claiming do do more, etc. I love the smell, the performance and price point. Will always love Aussie hairspray!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Riley C.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays