BY AUSSIE #39 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We've used this for years, it always smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny instead of dull. It never weighs my hair down. My hair is strawberry blonde with hints of auburn and platinum.. it's very fine and thin. I do not color my hair so I don't know how it would be for color treated hair. I highly recommend it!
Courtney K.
Ten Mile , TN
this hairspray is very subtle. It does't make my hair feel stiff compared to other brands. It's affordable and has a nice scent to it. It's long lasting and worth every penny. I'm a repeat consumer of this product and I recommend it to everyone.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this hair spray for a couple of months now and i am pretty satisfied! It is not very expensive and it lastes a pretty long time. It keeps hair in place and starts working as soon as you put it in your hair. The only thing i dislike about this is that it dries my hair a bit...
Nelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Aussie products because it's effective and smells really good. This hairspray is really inexpensive and I usually buy it at Target. I love the volume and how long it lasts and definitely recommend this product.
Dawn A.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't usually use products in my hair very often when I do I usually pick Aussie products. Their hair spray is a great product. It provides a nice hold without a bunch of build up. It also smells nice. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to use this product.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute favorite hairspray ever! I feel like this really holds my hair in place no matter if it's hot, humid, raining etc. and at the same time I don't think it makes my hair feel or look stiff or anything like that so I really love it! Plus, it smells amazing which is always a bonus!
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is just okay. It doesn't hold my hair as much as I would like it to. I have very thin hair but my hair can hold a curl very well on its own. Using this product actually causes the curl to fall out because it's so heavy on my hair. I would recommend Bed Head before using this.
BoxKraz E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie hair sprays are the best, when you spray it the amazing smell that it gives just makes you feel nice and girly. I love that it does not give you white residue and does not make your hair feel though. I have a travel size version for when i go out of town so its always with me.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of my go to hairsprays! Love the scent because I hate that typical hairspray scent that isn't pleasant at all. This one smells like the brand's products so it blends well. I would definitely recommend cleaning the nozzle every week or two since it gets clogged easily
Anna M.
London
This is SERIOUSLY the best hairspray I have ever used (and I didn't use hairspray before). Now I use it on a daily basis. This hairspray does not clump your hair or make it too stiff. It's light but gives your volume and keeps your hair in place. Seriously recommend it. Love!!!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays