BY AUSSIE #42 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Julia H.
Tiffin, OH
I've use this with my whole life, and I don't think I could change hairsprays if I wanted to because of how much I love the smell. It works really great and there's an array of different strengths. From a flexible hold all the way to a lock hold.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lightweight hairspray from the drugstore. It smells great and adds just enough hold to keep your style in place. I doesn't leave your hair feeling strange, which is nice because you don't have to wash your hair the next day.
Cassie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. It doesn't make my hair hard after using it and it gives it the volume I'm looking for. Plus it lasts all day which I love and it's affordable! If you're looking for hairspray that'll give you volume, this is worth a try!
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is great! It does leave hair crunchy, it provides a hold that feels natural. It's great for everyday, from holding strays away in a ponytail in keeping curls in tact. Plus it smells fantastic. It last all day for me and provides excellent hold.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie hair products all smell amazing which is the main reason I choose this brand over others. This hairspray gives a great lift and a flexible hold that doesn't leave the hair crunchy. Every time I use it, I always get compliments that I smell great.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Aussie smell I love. The effects after using this product? Not so much. Leaves my hair crunchy and sticky. I also find that it really weighs my hair down when I wear it. I don't like hairspray in general but I really don't like this one.
jodie A.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this hairspray. It does keep its hold like it says, but it does leave a white residue which isn't very appealing. The scent is great just wish it didn't leave flakes
Melinda F.
Daytona Beach , FL
LOVE THIS HAIR SPRAY! It's my go to product when I style my hair! It works so well and also smells amazing compared to any other hair spray I've used! I have thin hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all! I would recommend this to anyone !
Elizabeth S.
This product smells amazing and does a great job at keeping my hair the exact way I want it. This product is not super expensive and can be found basically anywhere. I've been using it for years and probably won't be switching any time soon.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
Simply put, BEST HAIRSPRAY EVER! This hairspray makes your hair stay put all day, doesn't make your hair unmovable either! The smell is heavenly! I have absolutely no complaints about this product and I recommend it to several people!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays