BY AUSSIE #71 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Jennifer R.
Spring Hill, FL
I am giving this product three stars because I love the long lasting scent that all Aussie products are known for. But it leaves my hair very sticky and doesn't give me the volume it says it would
Kortney C.
Terre Haute , IN
I love assuie products they're the best! I have been using their products sense i was 7 because i'd always go and sneak the hair spray from my sisters room. It deffiently holds for a while no trouble what so ever with my curls or scrunch coming out.
Rafina R.
It has a strange smell which is really strong but definitely gets the job done for curls. I recommend it for thick hair. I purchased mine from Ulta and it lasts for months. Definitely recommending this to others and buying one again in the future!
Cassie W.
I love this hairspray. It doesn't make my hair hard after using it and it gives it the volume I'm looking for. Plus it lasts all day which I love and it's affordable! If you're looking for hairspray that'll give you volume, this is worth a try!
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is my favorite lightweight hairspray from the drugstore. It smells great and adds just enough hold to keep your style in place. I doesn't leave your hair feeling strange, which is nice because you don't have to wash your hair the next day.
Mary R.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell is delicious. Everyone always compliments me on the smell of my hair. It does it's job of holding my hair together but I have a dry and sensitive scalp and sometimes it flakes and makes my scalp itch. I prefer to use my Rave hairspray.
Julia H.
Tiffin, OH
I've use this with my whole life, and I don't think I could change hairsprays if I wanted to because of how much I love the smell. It works really great and there's an array of different strengths. From a flexible hold all the way to a lock hold.
Nicole D.
great hairspray for hold without a crunchy feeling. great for curling hair and keeping it looking shiny and touchably soft, which it still is with heat treated hair. i've been using it for years and always put my friends and family onto using it!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Aussie hair products all smell amazing which is the main reason I choose this brand over others. This hairspray gives a great lift and a flexible hold that doesn't leave the hair crunchy. Every time I use it, I always get compliments that I smell great.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
This hairspray is great! It does leave hair crunchy, it provides a hold that feels natural. It's great for everyday, from holding strays away in a ponytail in keeping curls in tact. Plus it smells fantastic. It last all day for me and provides excellent hold.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays