BY AUSSIE #19 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Bunny O.
Bunny O.
This hairspray works great and smells awesome! The only issue I had was that it made me breakout along my hairline whenever I used it. Not a big deal, I've just learned to be more careful when I'm spraying it to avoid skin contact.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Crest Hill
I like that this is a light feeling spray. The warmer the weather or wetter the bigger my hair gets so this helps keep it under control without looking or feeling weighed down. Very easy on the budget, I would recommend to others.
Michaela V.
Michaela V.
Liverpool, NY
I've always loved how this hairspray smells. It doesn't make my hair feel too stiff or sticky. My hair color is naturally dark brown, but I just died my hair for the frost time blonde. I don't see anything wrong with this product.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY
This is hands down my favorite hair spray. I purchase this I'd say 2 to 3 times a month! It's affordable and smells amazing and does a great job at holding thise pesky hairs in place! LOVE this product and definitely recommend it!
Logan E.
Logan E.
I love this hairspray. The scent is nice in my opinion but some people don't like it because I had someone comment that my hair smelled like "grape." It has a good hold and is not too expensive so it's definitely worth the money.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Southington, CT
The best hairspray out there! I have fine hair that doesn't hold curls very well, but this hairspray keeps them in place, even with their light hold one. It smells fantastic and is my tried and true hairspray for every occasion.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
This hairspray definitely does its job. It holds my hair in place all day long. I would recommend if you are looking for a nice hairspray that won't completely brake the bank. Aussie also makes other really nice hair products.
Ligia P.
Ligia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this hairspray. This is a good one for everyday use. It hold my curls enough to last for the day. My hair is super straight and thick and so far this one has done the job well! It is also very good value!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
I like this hairspray and it holds the hair well. It's not one of my favorites because it made my hair very crunchy but it's definitely not bad and the smell is very nice. I would buy again if I needed a drugstore hairspray.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
The inky hairspray I will buy I don't care if I am killing the ozone with my bottle I have bought this over and over again it is the perfect firmness with out being too powerful and I love the smell I know some people don't
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Riley C.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays