BY AUSSIE #42 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
LaToya T.
Watford City , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, I usually can't use hair spray because of the smell. When I started using this hair spray it was a game changer. It don't have a chemical smell like most hair spray! It hold all day long. When I was in cheer, dance and gymnastics I would use this hair spray and it would do wonders. You don't have to spray a ton of it to get your hair to stay. It also last a long time so it saves you money in the long run! I maybe buy hair spray every one and a half years. If that! It keeps my curls in my hair for 2 days!
Tori W.
Review for: Hair Spray
This is the one hairspray I actually enjoy using. The smell is incredible. This hairspray holds wel without leaving my hair "stiff" feeling. I have curly hair and it does a great job with my hair. I would definitely recommend!!
Kels Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t like for my hair to feel stiff after using hairspray. This product does not give my hair that feel. My hair also doesn’t hold curl very well but their hair spray definitely makes the curl stay longer.
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a big 12 University student so football games are an all day, dress up event and this hairspray has saved my life multiple times. I can curl my hair and spray this in at 9:00 am and it’ll last until I go to bed at midnight and sometimes still have my hair looking good the next morning. It smells so good and does a great job without making hair look crispy. What more could you want in a hairspray?
Amber D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, it smells amazing (like most of their products). I was thoroughly impressed by how well it held up without looking krusty. It made my young son's hair hold up just perfect the whole day. In fact, it looked just about the same as when I dropped him off that morning! This will definitely become a staple in my household.
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down top favorite for sure it smells great works great holds great great pricing and doesn’t cause your hair to flake which I look for in a hair spray an all day hold
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray! Aussie smells awesome and works amazing! It's very cheap and such good quality compared to other brands. I have thin curly hair and it holds up everything to make my hair look full and bouncy. I highly recommend to others who want a great quality product at a cheaper price.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This my go-to hairspray! It holds great and has a very nice scent! I have never been disappointed and not to mention it’s budget-friendly and you can get it anywhere!
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I think we can all agree all of Aussies products smell freaking amazing. But I do like their hair spray not only because it smells good but it also works just as well. I remember a couple of girls on my basketball team use to use this in their hair and that's how I got introduced to the product.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is great. It gives my flat straight hair a little more volume when I use it. This hairspray has a great smell and it also doesn’t make my hair feel stiff but still holds it in place for hours.
Earn $215/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $216/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $274/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $398/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)