3 colors available

BY AUSSIE #9 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn't...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
***Thanks to Influenster and Aussie, I was able to test Aussie Mega Hairspray for free, but all opinions are my own.*** Thanks, Aussie, for sending me this item in exchange for my honest opinion on this conditioner. I was blown away! I have in the past used Aussie products and was never extremely impressed, but this has changed. First off, the smell was fantastic; I find myself sniffing my hair more times than I would like to admit. This left my hair feeling clean without a ton of residue, lightweight, and not weighed down; so I was able to go a few days in between washes with it. Note: my hair is thick, hip length, voluminous, frizzy, and wavy. With this hairspray, I found my hair to be manageable as I was able to brush it easily and use my hot tools after spraying my hair without damaging it. Also, my hair already has volume but I could definitely see results with the volume effects of this product. I found the results to be even better whenever used with the shampoo and conditioner of the same line. I was very impressed with this drugstore hairspray and I will be purchasing in the future!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
York, SC
My daughter has very long and thick hair. I couldn't afford to have her hair done by a professional because it simply wasn't in our budget! With that being said, I done a little research. Aussie was suggested on one of the internet sites. On prom day, I went to my local Wal-Mart, purchased a can of Aussie at a great price might I add, I went home, plugged up my curling iron and proceeded to do my daughter's prom hair. I used Aussie ( first time ever) it done a wonderful job holding her hair all night. Needless to say, Ill continue using this product! So happy her hair turned out prom perfect! Thanks Aussie!
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Dorchester, MA
I have very fine and thin hair that needs all the volume it can get, and this hairspray does the job decently well. Smells good too! I can also trust that it'll hold my curls all day,and the next day too if I don't wash my hair. It is a pretty wet hairspray so sometimes it will clump your hair strands together and create those beachy pieces that you might sometimes want with sea salt spray, but I don't since it makes my thin hair look even thinner. It's not a huge problem though, since I can just break up the pieces with a comb. It's my go-to hairspray when I'm on a budget but want something that works!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Nuevo, CA
I was super skeptical at ford to buy this product . I have always used the Tresemme hairspray since I can remember . Until a couple days ago I went to Walmart and they didn't have my hairspray so I looked at this like for a long time wondering if it would and omaiga!!!! It's amazing !! I love the smell so much but it leave my hair so amazing !!! When I style it. And best of all it doesn't not leave my hair flaky . I'm in love with it and it cost less than what I use to purchase . Win Win for me .
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie is a good smelling hair spray however it does leave the hair a little too stiff for my liking. This that said it does tend to loosen up throughout the day. I love how the sorry can nozzle is always reliable. I've had hair preys that won't work at all after a while because it gets clogged up and that's annoying. Over all I would recommend this spray if you're just looking for a once in a while cheaper good smelling spray to hold your style in place.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Butler, PA
This is the only hair spray product that I've used & have been satisfied with how my hair felt afterwards. It feels very light weight on my hair (I have very fine hair) & my hair does not feel sticky afterwards. It actually makes my hair feel really soft after I run a brush through it. The product smells great. My hair stays in place. This product is well worth the purchase & I definitely recommend it.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Love, love, love this product!! I have really thick hair....so much so that I thin it out every 3-4 weeks just to get some of the weight off my head. It is hard to find a hairspray that lets me keep the volume without weighing my hair down. This product is definitely the one product I can't do without. Managable, flexible hair without the sticky residue or weight that some hair sprays can leave.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Not my favorite hairspray. My hair is very thin and course, so this product really takes a lot of sprays to hold my hair down. The sweet smell of the product is pretty nauseating as well...I don't enjoy it at all. The couple of times I've bought this product, the bottle has contorted in some way that makes the product drip out while being sprayed....haven't purchased the product since.
Juliette L.
Juliette L.
It smells kind of fruity, and the scent lasts all day, so I find that I get tired of the smell after a while. I used the strong hold and thought it was a little too crunchy (I applied sparingly) but it did hold my curls for the majority of the day. I'm not a huge fan of hairspray in general, but I would probably purchase it again, but a weaker version (medium hold, or flexible hold).
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was always a aquanet type of hairspray girl but when i went to my local store they alran out and i found this hairspray so i decided to buy to try it. let m tell you i absolutely love it i eill never go back to aquanet ima stick to this one it last me a lot longer practically the same price. i love the bottle looks girly for me and the smell is amazing. and works great on my hair
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Riley C.
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays