BY AUSSIE #55 in Hairspray

Aussie Aussome Volume Aerosol Hairspray 10 Oz: Maximum hold hairspray Lift your style to greater heights Aussome Volume Hair Spray has the capacity for keeping your volumized look locked into place Add some contol to your do Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer see more...

• Is this Good or not????1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a hairspray that keeps my hair in place but doesn...1 Answers
  • How long does this hairspray hold ?3 Answers
Olivia H.
Review for: Hair Spray more...
I love this stuff!!! I have super thin hair, but this hairspray gives me so much volume. I’ve aimed to recreate 80s hairstyles a few times and this is definitely what I reach for because it stays in all day without feeling sticky or gross. Also it smells awesome!!
Kimberly E.
colorado springs
Review for: Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray, 10 oz more...
Great product for the price. Gives a good hold without being crunchy or stiff, and gives a good amount of volume. Compared to other products in this price range, I would say this is one of the better options. It doesn’t give a crazy amount of volume but you can’t beat it for just a few dollars.
Tori W.
Review for: Hair Spray more...
This is the one hairspray I actually enjoy using. The smell is incredible. This hairspray holds wel without leaving my hair "stiff" feeling. I have curly hair and it does a great job with my hair. I would definitely recommend!!
Kels Y.
I don’t like for my hair to feel stiff after using hairspray. This product does not give my hair that feel. My hair also doesn’t hold curl very well but their hair spray definitely makes the curl stay longer.
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
I’m a big 12 University student so football games are an all day, dress up event and this hairspray has saved my life multiple times. I can curl my hair and spray this in at 9:00 am and it’ll last until I go to bed at midnight and sometimes still have my hair looking good the next morning. It smells so good and does a great job without making hair look crispy. What more could you want in a hairspray?
Amber D.
First off, it smells amazing (like most of their products). I was thoroughly impressed by how well it held up without looking krusty. It made my young son's hair hold up just perfect the whole day. In fact, it looked just about the same as when I dropped him off that morning! This will definitely become a staple in my household.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
Hands down top favorite for sure it smells great works great holds great great pricing and doesn’t cause your hair to flake which I look for in a hair spray an all day hold
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
This my go-to hairspray! It holds great and has a very nice scent! I have never been disappointed and not to mention it’s budget-friendly and you can get it anywhere!
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
My favorite hairspray! Aussie smells awesome and works amazing! It's very cheap and such good quality compared to other brands. I have thin curly hair and it holds up everything to make my hair look full and bouncy. I highly recommend to others who want a great quality product at a cheaper price.
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Okay I think we can all agree all of Aussies products smell freaking amazing. But I do like their hair spray not only because it smells good but it also works just as well. I remember a couple of girls on my basketball team use to use this in their hair and that's how I got introduced to the product.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often do you use your Aussie Hair Spray during the day?
Katrine S.
I really need volume in my hair. Is this any good? Does it last long?
Riley C.
How long does this hairspray hold ?
Stacy Y.
I normally use their shampoos and they're amazing! But I was wondering if this is good as well. When I curl my hair, they go flat within an hour! would this help hold them up good?
Ivon M.
What's the difference from this hairspray and competing hairsprays