Aussie Aussome Volume 2 In 1 Shampoo uploaded by Felecia F.

BY AUSSIE #68 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Aussome Volume 2-in-1 Shampoo Adds Bounce To Your Mane And Gives A Lift To Tired Hair That’s Fallen Flat. You’ll Get Clean, Conditioned And Voluminous Hair In Just One Easy Step.

Directions: Lather A Dollop In Your Palms And Massage Into Scalp. Rinse Clean And You’re Done! How Easy Was That?

Water/Eau, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Red 4

• Can someone please tell me were to get this at???? Really...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Aussie product?2 Answers
  • What Aussies shampoo works the best for long curly hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mix M.
This shampoo is pretty lackluster. When I first used it, I didn't notice any difference between it and Aussie's regular shampoo, and overall wasn't any better than their regular shampoo. When I used it in my hair it cleaned it and moisturized it just fine, and I didn't notice a change in the volume of my hair.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This Aussie shampoo and conditioner worked great it made my hair light, soft and easy to brush through. But it did not give me any more volume than I had before using this. Great shampoo but did not give me any more volume. I would recommend to others as a regular shampoo and conditioner but not for volume
Krystal C.
Summarize this product in one sentence.

I have thin, fine hair and love the way this shampoo adds fullness and volume. I use it daily, in combination with the Aussie Aussome volume conditioner. I never have a problem with product build up and my hair always looks great! This is the best volumizer I have ever used, and my hair definitely gets clean, shiny, and stays healthy!
Mikayla G.
I'm not a fan of 2-n-1 shampoo and conditioner. It always leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled. It's best for oily short hair. My fiancé doesn't mind using it. I won't buy for myself but I would buy for him if I got it on sale it always leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled. It's best for oily short hair. My fiancé doesn't mind using it. I won't buy for myself but I would buy for him if I got it on sale
Megan H.
Centertown, MO
I have been LOVING this product. My hair is normally flat and has no body. I have oily hair on day 2 and this shampoo allows me to wait night of day 3 before having to wash it. I do like the smell of this shampoo it doesn't leave my hair smelling like chemicals. I have noticed that this shampoo increases texture in my hair making it easier for backcombing!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
This is my favorite shampoo of all. I cry inside a little of there are no bottles when I go shopping. It smells amazing, gets my hair clean, doesn't make my naturally-frizzy hair more frizzy and is affordable. I hate all other shampoos since trying this one.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I like this product. It's great to use when your in a hurry amd don't have time to use a separate conditioner. Although I like this product, I found that it doesn't work as well as using a conditioner with a shampoo. It did clean well but didn't make my hair as soft as using a separate conditioner.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
Nothing with special with this shampoo. If you like to try out different products you can buy and use it. Smell is good. Price is good. I got it from Kroger they are cheaper. If you have bleached hair it's not enough to gives you that much smoothness what you like to.
Lindsey E.
I bought this for an extended trip one time because I thought a two-in-one would be better for my purposes. Usually, I don't trust those because they make my hair feel dry and somehow cheap, but this was actually nice. I'd recommend it, as far as two-in-ones go.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is a great product, I have used it several times. I am one that always wants volume in my hair and this really does the trick! Wash with this and blow dry and it is fantastic. It lathers up really well while using and I was really satisfied!
Alyssa H.
Can someone please tell me were to get this at???? Really really wanna try this but can't find anywhere
Allison G.
What is your favorite Aussie product?
Hayley M.
What Aussies shampoo works the best for long curly hair?