BY AUSSIE

Crafted with bio: renew. Antioxidants Aloe Sea Kelp Paraben free Gluten free No colorants This shampoo helps purify & protect against what your hair gets used to over time. The result? Soft, free flowing hair. pH balanced. Color safe shampoo. Made in USA see more...

Buy on Target*
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
I did like the way that this shampoo smelt. But just like any other shampoo it's quite stripping so I only shampoo my roots instead of my whole head. The fact that has argan oil is very much a plus. So I do recommend this shampoo and conditioner set.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love this shampoo! Not only is the smell amazing but my hair feels so clean and nourished with amazing shine. I use this twice a week and never need to apply Moroccan Oil now. Best savings ever!
Rebecca H.
Love this product. The smell is great and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I usually have to change brands after finishing one due to itching if I use the same product over and over. I have been able to use this product consistently for a few months with no issues. Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Repair Argan Oil of Morocco ConditionerHerbal Essences bio:renew Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
Vanessa H.
Utterly obsessed with the new line of Herbal Essences Bio Renew Shampoos! I love that it's made with antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp which repairs & leaves my hair feeling super soft. Plus the Moroccan argan oil smells amazing! Its the perfect shampoo and conditioner combo for spring to refresh and liven up dull winter hair.
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
I absolutely adore this shampoo and the matching conditioner! It works wonders for my hair, which is very damaged from heat and over processing. This leaves my hair very manageable and smells amazing. I would highly recommend this duo!
Kylie K.
Saint charles, MO
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. The smell of them is sooo nice and strong. It definitely makes my hair softer and shinier. It's very affordable and I would definitely recommend if you love strong smelling shampoo.
Rosalinda V.
This shampoo smells so delicious!! And it moisturizes your hair so well! I have real dry hair and it helped recover it for the winter perfectly! I have bought extra!!
I received this complimentary of bzzagent and all opinions are my own
Samantha R.
Good Thunder, MN
This product is incredible. I have been using it for 2 months now and I have seen such a difference in my hair. It's healthier and less frizzy. This product is also super affordable. I would recommend this product to others!
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
I like the shampoo because not only does it smell amazing your hair feel so light and fluffy after you use it I definitely can feel the vitamins working in my hair and it is affordable
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Omg does this shampoo smell Amazing or what??? I love love love it. Its pH balanced shampoo, has essential antioxidants and helps purity your hair.