Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong

Strong hair means luscious hair with a long life. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong Conditioning Treatment makes your hair 10x stronger against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo - it only takes 3 minutes once a week! When you've got strong hair, nothing can get in the way of your style. All you have to do is work it into clean, wet hair, let it sit for 3 minutes, and rinse. Your hair will linger with the smell of citruses, floral nuances and rich wood notes. You only have to use it once a week to unleash your miraculously soft tresses that are strengthened against damage to make your 'do more Aussome in no time!

Parabens sulfates free?
How is this different from the avocado one?
Does this product work on 4c hair? Hair that is more coarse?
Start your review of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong!
Product Highlights
I was looking for a good deep conditioner when I saw this at Wal*Mart, I figured I'd give it a try since I love the smell of Aussie.in reviews
Would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry and damaged hair.in reviews
I will be using this for a long time to come!in reviews
I have really dry hair I just leave this in and wash it off and thats it leaves my hair soft! in reviews
3 minute miracle makes my hair soft and manageable and don't weigh my hair down!in reviews
Ontario, CA
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong uploaded by Taza A.
Great product. Product conditions and rehydrates hair. Brings my hair back to life, has a great scent, and is affordable. I wish it came in a larger size. I'm a very satisfied user, and I would definitely recommend this product.
Manitou Spgs, CO
Wish I could use this conditioner every shower! It made my hair so soft to style without heavy greasiness.
Love using this every few weeks to give my hair a deep moisturizing. Smells good and leaves my hair feeling soft. Definitely helps control the frizzies.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love this product on my curly hair, it helps detangle it very easily in the shower, I don't particularly find that it makes my hear stronger, but a lot more manageable! I also use it as a leave in conditioner! But I'm afraid that they might be discontinuing it! I can't find it anywhere!
New York NY
This product is very moisturizing. It helps detangle my thick and very curly hair. This product is very useful when I don't have time to do a long deep condition treatment but it's wash day and i need to do some kind of deep conditioning. This also smells amazing! The smell lingers a little bit but not for long if you wash it out. Of course if you leave it in the smell will linger for a few hours. I highly recommend this deep conditioner.
Valley Stream, NY
Omg i love product, It makes my hair feel so good and shiny I have extremely curly hair and its hard to manage, but with this mask it make my hair feel great
Westerville, OH
I really hate the smell of Aussie products. They smell cheap and like a funky powdery little girl perfume type of scent. The scent sticks around for far too long for me to even try using this again. This does help make your hair seem like it’s being moisturized but really there’s so much alcohol in this and other ingredients that just mask it instead of actually giving internal moisture that’s necessary to keep hair from snapping.
Athens, GA
I have started using this as my regular conditioner because it works so well. It is super hydrating. I also love it because I have very thick hair and it actually helps get rid of all my tangles. You do have to leave it in for a few minutes but it’s worth the wait.
Bridgeport, CT
It has been one of my favorite products so far. My hair was so shiny and smooth after using this product. And while applying it you were already noticing some differences. Smells pretty good too. I will definitely recommend it.
1829 Harmony Way Evansville, IN
Omg! What is there not to say about this. This is like magic! Put it in your hair and it gets soooo smooth! You've got to try it to believe it

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ft Lauderdale, FL
il y a 2 ans
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong ? Have someone tried this product? What kind of hair do you girls have?
Crystal W. il y a 2 ans
I have thick wavy bleached and color treated hair. I can really only use this product maybe twice a month. It is a very heavy moisturizer but it leaves build-up on my hair and scalp.
Braselton, GA
il y a 2 ans
Does anyone else think the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong has a new formula? It used to work very well on my hair and my daughter's hair, but now I don't feel the softness or the slip that I used too get.
Taza A. il y a 2 ans
Hmmmm. I thought I noticed a new scent, but now I'm going to pay closer attention to my results.