BY AUSSIE #3 in Conditioner

Ideal for weak or damaged hair. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Protect
• Strengthen
• Deep Condition

Ready for a hair miracle? Add strong support to your hair in just 3 short minutes. If you have weak or damaged hair and want a total makeover this deep conditioning treatment will give you super shielded locks that are stronger than ever.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Wait 3 minutes then rinse to reveal your miraculous new mane!

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• What do you think about this product?? Aussie 3 Minute Miracl...2 Answers
  • Is this product really as good as everyone says I have thick curl...2 Answers
  • how well does this work?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have really dry hair I just leave this in and wash it off and thats it leaves my hair soft! " in 1 review
  • "I was looking for a good deep conditioner when I saw this at Wal*Mart, I figured I'd give it a try since I love the smell of Aussie." in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry and damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I will be using this for a long time to come!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair super soft and shiny." in 1 review
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my most favorite products ever. I've repurchased this over and over for years and years--there's not one product I've repurchased more than this one. It's marketed as a "deep conditioner" which people typically only use once in a while, but when my hair has been dry, colored, and particularly curly, I've had tremendous results using it everyday. This can be used for any type but especially more for those that have hair that is prone to tangling. It’s a lifesaver. It is the only conditioner that has gotten stubborn knots out of my hair. Wish it came in a bigger size.
Katie W.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. my hair is very long, down to my butt, and I often struggle with removing tangles and knots. It only takes a small amount to get my hair shiny, smooth, and tangle free. I apply it to clean hair, comb through, and continue my shower routine. It works perfectly even if you don't wear it for 3 minutes, but I often leave it in for at least 5, just because my hair is so long and prone to tangled and breakage. I love this stuff and refuse to try any conditioner above it.
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
As a girl with curly yet fine hair, I have to stay away from silicones. This has water solulable silicones so I can get the tangles out of my hair but it doesn’t leave build up like the 3 minute moist does. This is such a great bargain (I buy it in bulk from amazon in a set of 12 bottles for $20 and it lasts me over a year!) I wouldn’t say it necessarily makes it “stronger” though, except for maybe less breakage from combing it since it has good slip.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Love this use it on my brittle dry hair along with the miracle moisture one depending how the hair is doing when I purchase. It helps with my hair that breaks and just seems dead. It’s pricey for the size of the bottle but you don’t need much for it to do what you need it too. I have extremely thick hair that is almost to my lower back and it’s curly/ wavy weird mess I call mine 😂
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Are you so sad about 3 times a month because if I use it more than that my scalp tends to get oily and my hair gets a little heavy but if I use it a few times a month my hair feels softer and looks really nice and shiny. And it feels super smooth especially if you're into her with hot water. And Aussie has one of the best smells for their conditioners and it lasts all day long.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this stuff and buy it frequently. I put a leave in treatment on my hair once a week. It makes my hair super soft and I buy it all the time. My only complaint is that it is not available in a larger container. My hair is super thick and super curly and I can only use it two- three times. I wish I could buy it in a larger size because my hair requires so much product.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
This is the first of the Aussie three-minute miracle I have used and I got to say I wasn't disappointed however after I tried the boys I was like this one got a kick it to the curb but the strong does really hope we can brittle hair I'd like to use it mostly on my aunts but however my hair is it really totally week but it would be really good if you just double process your hair or bleached it and you just need your hair to have a little extra TLC
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I basically tried all of the Aussie conditioners and they are my number one go-to conditioning brand I love them so much I tried expensive brands like organx < Cant really remember how to spell it. They have really nice product but the Aussie products do work the best for me. They untangle my knotty hair so quickly it is amazing it's like a miracle worker most conditioners that I tried hick between 10 and 15 minutes to help untangle the knots literally I can finish on doing all the knots in my hair between 3 and 4 minutes with this conditioner. My hair is very thick curly fluffy and it not very easily and this is definitely my number one top favorite. My only one complaint about it is that it's not a big enough bottle for me
Christine J.
Norco, CA
Been using this products for years along with the Aussie shampoo and conditioner. Can not recommend it enough! It leaves my hair so silky and shiny. It also smells amazing, even after a day passes from using it. My hair my pretty dry and damaged from swimming in high school, but this helped tremendously. A little goes a long way, even with my thick hair.
Brandy L.
Atlanta
This is a very great product for dry hair. I struggle with keeping my hair moisturized so I like to use products that are for intense moisture. This product is usually less than $5 and it works wonders on my hair. I like to leave it in for longer than 3 minutes for a deeper treatment and my hair always comes out moisturized. This deep treatment is better than some of the higher end products I've used.
Jaelyn B.
Lancaster, CA
Do you use this product in addition to normal conditioning or do you replace normal conditioning? Also how often do you use this?
Jade P.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I have been look for a new leave in conditioner to use I heard a little about anyone know how good it works or if they like it ? Does it make your hair strong ?
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
I've tried a lot of hair repair products and they've all seemed to leave my hair super greasy after. Does this treatment repair damaged hair without leaving it clumpy and greasy?
brenda d.
On average, how many times do you use this before you see results?
Jennifer D.
Genoa, IL
How pricey is this item?