BY AUSSIE #4 in Conditioning Treatments

Ideal for weak or damaged hair. It’s also great for all hair types.

• Protect
• Strengthen
• Deep Condition

Ready for a hair miracle? Add strong support to your hair in just 3 short minutes. If you have weak or damaged hair and want a total makeover this deep conditioning treatment will give you super shielded locks that are stronger than ever.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Wait 3 minutes then rinse to reveal your miraculous new mane!

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I will be using this for a long time to come!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry and damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "I was looking for a good deep conditioner when I saw this at Wal*Mart, I figured I'd give it a try since I love the smell of Aussie." in 1 review
  • "3 minute miracle makes my hair soft and manageable and don't weigh my hair down!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair super soft and shiny." in 1 review
Kira M.
Kira M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My ride-or-die during summer months, Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle conditioner is a life saver during pool and beach season. My hair is always dry and damaged and because of chlorine and salt water it is 10x worse during the summer. I use this stuff once a week, (I wash my hair every 3 days) and it brings life back into my hair! It tames the frizz and softens the texture of my hair while keeping it strong and healthy.

When conditioning, I always comb my hair while rinsing it out to make sure product is evenly disperse d. With this, I don't have to fight tangles or knots, it instantly smooths the hair and makes it feel so silky!!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
Thyroid cancer and other complications have wrecked havoc on my hair this past year. I've lost more hair than I ever could have imagined during all of this. I ended up cutting 18 inches off and started trying all kinds of deep conditioning products to restore what hair I have left. I stumbled across the strength formula and LOVE IT! The packaging is pure genius and it makes my hair super soft and strong. It smells incredible and doesn't weigh my hair down in any way. I wish I had found this product a long time ago!
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
I just like this product. I think it does help some but to me after I use this my hair still feels pretty dry. I'm going to continue using it to see if anything changes. If it does I'll update this review. I love the smell of this and right after I wash it out my hair feels soft but once I'm out of the shower and brushing my hair it feels drier then usual. If it helps with growth and helping my hair stay strong it will be worth it though. I use it about twice a week.
Tiana G.
Tiana G.
I love the Assuie 3 Minute Miracle conditioners. This one is great for when you are growing out your hair, i saturate the ends of my hair with this conditioner to mend my split ends and it really helps to repair them. It also smells wonderful and they are such a bang for your buck a definite buy if you are on budget. It keeps the integrity of your hair and repairs the split ends and dry hair instead of just coating the hair strands and making limp and heavy.
Pamela C.
This is an amazing product if you have bleached or chemically treated hair, and are going to the beach/on vacation. The ingredients really help to restore hair to a lush, moisturized state and prevent damage from all the elements. I love to distribute this throughout my hair after swimming to keep it nourished and protected from the sun. After rinsing, your hair feels silky and rejuvenated!!! A definite must for the summer season and your beach bag!
Judy S.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
This conditioning treatment smells amazing! It left my hair silky soft. It sets for 3 minutes, so you can leave it on your head while you shave your legs or wash the rest of yourself and it doesn't add any extra time to your shower. It does make the bottom of your shower very slippery (like most thick conditioners) so be careful! I will buy this again and I do recommend it. Affordable, available at almost any store that sells conditioner.
Pamela C.
I absolutely love Aussie products they are very affordable and effective I have frizzy damaged hair but when I use Aussie 3 minute miracle it's like a new head of hair easy to comb and style and smells amazing. I would recommend this product to everyone I get so many compliments on my hairs aroma and appearance thank you Aussie for this amazing product.. Whether I choose curly or straight or leave it be I choose Aussie every time..
Shai T.
Shai T.
Newark, DE
The best budget product for your hair. Just a couple minutes each week of this treatment and you can provide that much needed extra moisture your hair needs in the summer. I usually apply it after my regular shampoo and conditioner and then put a plastic cap on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing. The extra time and the heat from the cap enhances the effect. Very little to no frizz afterwards and I have extremely curly long hair.
Li Z.
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great in terms of giving your hair that temporary bond for the top layer of the hair to seal the cuticle. Does this product help me all that much with long term conditioning? Not really, but it's almost like a surface bonder for your hair. If your hair is extremely damaged please consider the 3-phase moisture treatments offered in salons as well as Olaplex to strengthen the protein in your hair follicle.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
I love the Aussie 3 minute miracle treatments. They are a great way to bring moisture and strength back to your hair and they are SO AFFORDABLE. You can usually get them on some kind of special. I've tried the smoothing and the strength ones and they're a great way to give your hair a boost. I haven't noticed any long-term effects of these the way I do with other masks, but for the price, it's a great temporary boost.
Jaelyn B.
Jaelyn B.
Lancaster, CA
Do you use this product in addition to normal conditioning or do you replace normal conditioning? Also how often do you use this?
Jade P.
Jade P.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I have been look for a new leave in conditioner to use I heard a little about anyone know how good it works or if they like it ? Does it make your hair strong ?
Dilly S.
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
I've tried a lot of hair repair products and they've all seemed to leave my hair super greasy after. Does this treatment repair damaged hair without leaving it clumpy and greasy?
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Genoa
How pricey is this item?
brenda d.
brenda d.
On average, how many times do you use this before you see results?