Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth

Perfect for frizzy hair in need of smooth control. Also works for all hair types. • Control Frizz • Smooth • Deep Condition

Is this the same as the original line?
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth Will this leave a film on my hair or cause it to look greasy?
Does this make your curls feel hard?
Start your review of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth!
Tyequiece W.
1806 coleville circle
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth uploaded by Tyequiece W.
Great for 4c natural hair it puts endless moisture into your hair. I loved the softness I get eve time wash day comes and I use this product. Paraben free 😀 really good deep treatment, and it is color safe
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth uploaded by Julia B.
okay so i do not use this as intended haha— i actually use it as a gel, and for that, it works really well! basically once my hair has air dried, i wet it a bit with a spray bottle and then scrunch this in, which gives me nice curls that are shiny and not too crunchy. so 5/5 as a gel!!
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I am absolutely in love with these conditioners and masks! After this one my hair looks really good. It is shiny, smooth and silky. The budget product gives such an awesome results!
Rikki M.
Pittsburg
Makes my hair super soft but I haven’t experienced it helping with frizzy hair, could be because it’s not made for curly hair but I was hoping for it to work! Still a great deep conditioner.
Latisha S.
Once upon a time I had horrible heat damaged and colored hair. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth definitely came to the rescue. The formula is so thick and luxurious and has a nice smell. It is great when in a rush but your hair needs extra love. My curls started to creep through the damage and I was super happy! Highly recommend!
Norah T.
Levittown, NY
Love how moisturized and soft this leaves my hair feeling! I use this as an extra kick to my hair care routine when my hair is feeling on the dry side and it works wonders!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, Ca
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth uploaded by Vanessa R.
Recently my hair has been really dry and frizzy so I went to the store to hunt down a product that will fix my issues, and I came across this conditioner. I feel like it does what it says it will do but it is only a temporary fix. But so worth it if you are ever as frustrated with your hair as I was.
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great conditioning treatment. You can simply keep it in the shower and rest your hair during shower routine. Aussie products smell so good and are very nourishing to dry hair. I find my hair feels soft afterwards.
Dale K.
Angleton, TX
Use this stuff every time I condition!! Recommend for a child who does not like to have hair combed after washing! Easily removes tangles in half the time and glides right through hair!! Smells amazing too!!
Alba B.
Delray Beach, FL
This brand is definitely my favorite. I cannot live without this conditioner. I've been using it for about 4 months once a week and now it's the only one I use. It's amazing how soft my hair feels after using it. It also looks super shiny. For this being so cheap I’m more than satisfied!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa S.
il y a un an
Jennifer F. il y a un an
Hair dresser here... I actually recommend this one as an alternative to those who can't or don't want to buy professional products. Aussie is one of the best pharmacy brands of hair care products. Hope this helps!