BY AUSSIE #4 in Conditioning Treatments

Perfect for frizzy hair in need of smooth control. Also works for all hair types.

• Control Frizz
• Smooth
• Deep Condition

Ready for a hair miracle? Get your frizz under control in just 3 short minutes. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this deep moisturizing conditioner will smooth your wily locks, leaving you with soft, swoon-worthy hair.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Wait 3 minutes then rinse to reveal your miraculous new mane!

• Does this work good? My hair is so thin and fragile I want to use s...3 Answers
  • I use the regular moisture conditioner sometimes and it works well....2 Answers
  • Does this work well for frizzy course hair??1 Answers
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I have been through countless bottles of this product ever since I was about 14 years old I've been using this product. I have extremely long hair all the way down a little bit past my bottom and this product keys my hair looking so healthy and moisturized and silky I have tried high-end products for my hair and honestly nothing works as good as this product I'm keeping my hair nice and nourished and giving it but all around healthy luscious look. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody. Even with my boyfriend stays over he uses this product and says it's absolutely amazing.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I have curly, thick, coarse, really hard to manage hair that doesn't agree on anything. I used this product hoping it would make my hair smoothr and softer. I used this product and made my hair feel fantastic in the shower. Once my hair was dried with a very gentle towel I combed it out and let it air dry. One can it dried, my hair was still the same frizzy mess. The only difference I found was that it felt a tiny bit smoothr. BUT that was only FEELING SMOOTHER. I had high expectations for this and they weren't met.
MyKala k.
MyKala k.
Terre Haute, IN
I have just recently purchased this product from my local Wal-Mart. I have only used it 3 times (once a week product for me). And I already see a difference in my hair. Normally my hair when it dries becomes frizzy and my baby hairs stick up in every direction. After using this my hair has become silky and smooth just like promised!! I definitely would tell anyone to try this product you get all the BANG for your BUCK :) (might I had the price is super nice on your wallet)
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this for a good mid-week hair wash. Especially in the winter. I use this on mine and my son's hair.
I put it in first thing, then wash and everything else. After rinsing, our hair is soft, hydrated and manageable. What a gift!
I also detangle with it because it has so much slip.
Then bottle is also great because it's always "upside down" so there's no need to play the balancing act when it's low.
Wonderful.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
This makes my hair smell really good. It works well with other shampoos. The lid as a way to squirt it into your hand is really nifty. It works pretty well and I enjoy it. I use it once or twice a week switching with other conditioning products. It doesn't make my hair greasy fast which is a problem area for me. It's really nice if you are looking for a product as such to help your hair. RECOMMEND.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Bossier City, LA
This is another product I was sent for free by Influenster to try. I must say I'm impressed! My hair gets frizzy so easily. Ive used this a few times now and it most definitely smooths my hair! I was so impressed that I had my sister try it too she has very curly hair and it worked wonders for her as well! You can't beat the price for this as well! Definitely a product I will purchase for myself!
Pia U.
Pia U.
Anaheim, CA
Been using this product for years, and it is still as great as ever. My hair is thick, and coarse/dry at the ends, so this product is definitely effective at moisturizing them! This product is super affordable and every drugstore I have been to sells it for less than $5. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a deep conditioner that smells amazing! You will not be disappointed!
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I've used this particular product for years now& i love it! This is s great product that leaves your hair so soft& it's so inexpensive which makes it a score for how good out is! Most times i can even find at local dollar general &then it's even cheaper than regular price which again is already graat bargain especially with the results! I would definitely recommend this product!
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
This is the best thing to ever happen to my hair ! I love this to stuff especially when my hair starts to feel really dry it's just the thing I need to revive it . My hair has been colored many times but this has made it extremely manageable . I buy this stuff over and over again and it never fails me . Anything that takes 3 minutes is great for my busy schedule as well
Kat H.
Kat H.
Here's the thing. I've used another one of these before and I loved it. I got this one at Harmon Face Values the other day. I have really thick, coarse hair and something like this would be PERFECT to make my hair a little more lightweight. But I almost felt it left my hair a little more oily than when I put it on, and it did smooth my hair, but it didn't really last.
Megan W.
Megan W.
How well does this work? Is it as good as other brands? Whats the best leave in conditioner
Alycia C.
Alycia C.
Staten Island, NY
I have been looking for a conditioner that can tame my wilds tresses and the reviews say it is a great deep condition can this be used as a leave in conditioner
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Tempe, AZ
I've completely fried my hair from bleach. I also have very fine hair. Will this help nourish and repair my hair with out weighing it down?
Dyess K.
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
Does this work good? My hair is so thin and fragile I want to use something good and I need some answers! Let me know!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Hillsborough, NJ
Does this actually help hair stay smooth in high humidity?