BY AUSSIE #2 in Hair Treatments

Perfect for frizzy hair in need of smooth control. Also works for all hair types.

• Control Frizz
• Smooth
• Deep Condition

Ready for a hair miracle? Get your frizz under control in just 3 short minutes. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this deep moisturizing conditioner will smooth your wily locks, leaving you with soft, swoon-worthy hair.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Wait 3 minutes then rinse to reveal your miraculous new mane!

• My hair is very dry and damaged. Would this product help make it ...5 Answers
  • Does this work good? My hair is so thin and fragile I want to use...4 Answers
  • I use the regular moisture conditioner sometimes and it works wel...2 Answers
Rachel L.
Generally I don't need conditioner very much but over the last few months I've had a lot hair growth from another shampoo I've been using (Shea Moisture Jamaican Castor oil). The only problem is it's seems to be drying out my ends quite a bit and it is making my hair really knotted and unmanageable.. I've used the original for this many many years ago and it worked super well as a detangler, but I never tried this "smooth" one...

This one does do what it says.. It takes all the frizz out and detangles the hair really well, but when I took a shower again I noticed there was a lot of hair in the drain.. Like a huge ball and I am pretty conscious about my drain to monitor my hair loss. I already have hypothyroid plus I have fine hair, so I'm not trying to lose what I have. Although, this does what it says it made A LOT of my hair fall out.. I will probably only use this if I absolutely need, but I think I'll be shopping for something else that's a little less harsh..
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I do love this brand it's very affordable but this product says that it controls frizz up to 18 hours and for me it did not control my friends at all. I also did not like the smell of it at all normally this product has extremely good smelling products but this products just to me to not smell very well. For me personally I like better the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle moisturizer deep conditioner the smell is amazing it keeps my Frizz Control down a lot better than the 3 Minute Miracle smooth 18 hour and like I said the 18-hour the smell just to me did not smell very well at all.
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
I used this on my natural hair before straightening might sound weird. Here in the south it’s getting really humid and constantly raining. So i just decided to go ahead and put this on my hair before blowing drying my hair following my normal hair routine. I honestly had no problems out of it but just a little frizz on my ends. That was mostly just because I need them trimmed. Love the way it made my hair smell and the amount of shine.Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth
Bonnie V.
I have long locks and I love using this stuff. The only reason why I'm giving (4) stars instead of (5) is that I go through it like crazy due to my long hair. It really helps detangle my hair but I go through it too quickly and I have to purchase it so often. I wish there were bigger bottles like how the shampoo and conditioner are instead of these small bottles that I go through so frequently.
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
This is the best deep conditioner I have ever used and its super cheap. I got three bottles of this for only $15 at BJ's Wholesale Club a few months ago and I have been in love ever since. About once a week I put a large amount (I have a lot of hair, adjust accordingly) into my hair making sure at least every part of my head has some sitting on it. Then I let it sit for about 3-5 minutes ( not too long or your hair will look greasy) and wash it out. This keeps my hair looking shiny and smooth for about a week and then I do it again. It's important to note not to use your regular conditioner the same day that you use this because then your hair will be overloaded and will look and feel gross and greasy for a few days, and no one wants that.
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I've lovedd this product for years, and will stand by it till the day I die!! It works wonders and has always helped my think frizzy mess. It makes my hair soft everytime, and it's helped repair the damage from curling it and dyeing it. I use it as a conditioner all the time, and sometimes for its purpose as a hair mask 😂. I will always recommend this!!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I have been using 3 Minute Miracle (regular) for almost 30 years! I was introduced to it at my aunts house as a teen and fell in love! I still love it to this day! It's a great weekly conditioner or it can be used more often if needed. I'll use it twice a week on occasion. It smells so good and my hair is so happy when I use it! My girls, 3 & 14 also use it!
Kristen B.
I love love love this product! I have super curly hair that has been damaged in the past by heat styling and bleaching, but my hair is noticeably softer and more moisturized after using this conditioner! And it’s so cheap!! I like to use this every time I shampoo my hair, and normal drugstore conditioner in days that I don’t. My hair has never felt healthier!
Latisha S.
Once upon a time I had horrible heat damaged and colored hair. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth definitely came to the rescue. The formula is so thick and luxurious and has a nice smell. It is great when in a rush but your hair needs extra love. My curls started to creep through the damage and I was super happy! Highly recommend!
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I have used 3 minute miracle a lot. I really like this because it helps untangle my fair and leaves it feeling smooth and manageable. 3 minute miracle has saved the day so many times. My hair gets snarled and tangled and almost impossible to comb, and 3 minute miracle has made those knots easier to comb out.
Megan W.
How well does this work? Is it as good as other brands? Whats the best leave in conditioner
Rachel L.
My hair is very dry and damaged. Would this product help make it softer?
Alycia C.
Staten Island, NY
I have been looking for a conditioner that can tame my wilds tresses and the reviews say it is a great deep condition can this be used as a leave in conditioner
Maggie E.
Tempe, AZ
I've completely fried my hair from bleach. I also have very fine hair. Will this help nourish and repair my hair with out weighing it down?
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
Does this work good? My hair is so thin and fragile I want to use something good and I need some answers! Let me know!