BY AUSSIE

Fabulous for dull and dry hair in need of shine. It also works for all hair types.

• Shine
• Moisturize
• Deep Condition

Ready for a hair miracle? Add superb shine to your hair in just 3 short minutes. Made with a touch of Lemon Juice and Sweet Almond Oil, this formula makes it easier than ever to smooth those wily locks.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Wait 3 minutes then rinse to reveal your miraculous new mane!

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• My go to conditioner is the Aussie 3 minute Miracle condi...4 Answers
  • How is this brand? Is it good?14 Answers
  • Do you put this on wet hair are dry hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It leaves my hair shiny and looking healthy!" in 1 review
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Everything that everyone has said it would be!
I feel like everyone and their mother has told me the wonders of this product for the last five years, so I'm not sure why I've waited until just now to buy a set. I have hip-length, thick, curly hair (biracial, 3b) that is fairly easy to manage and mostly worn down. I don't use any heat on my hair at all, so split ends are virtually non-existent. Because of this, I've rarely found my hair benefiting from deep conditioning, because the reward I saw from the amount of time spent was not worth it in the slightest.

Cue this bad boy that claims it can deep condition your hair in three minutes? I was in. I want to occasionally do something a little extra for my curls (especially since we recently relocated to an area where the water is a bit harder and mineral-dense, thus resulting in me needing to shampoo a little bit more frequently than I have for the last several years). This seemed like the ticket.

I've only used this once, but I have to confess--I'm already in love and think I'll be using it at least once a month as a quick treat for my cascading curls. I don't actually just use it as a deep conditioner that I put in, leave on for a few minutes, and thoroughly rinse out. My routine looked like this: I put it on my hair, did everything else I needed to do in the shower (which took me 5-10 minutes between scrubbing down, shaving, etc.), then rinsed out about half the product. Due to how thick my hair is, I've been leaving in normal conditioners as leave-ins since I was a child, and I've found my hair prefers this to the standard, thinner leave-in conditioners that exist on the market.

I was actually amazed! My hair was soft, smooth, and it didn't feel weighed down in the slightest! I have zero complaints or criticisms about this product, and I'm frustrated with myself for waiting this insanely long to even give it a try.

There are slews of positive reviews about this deep conditioner out there, so if you're on the fence--just buy a bottle and try it out. They're not very expensive, so even if your hair doesn't love it, you don't have much to lose but SO much to gain. I would highly recommend this to anyone with long hair that would benefit from an occasional moisture boost.
Mrs. L.
I got this for my hair since it gets dry from the ends...when I got home and tried it, it felt almost waxy. I followed the instructions but my hair just felt greasy and waxy like if I did not shower in days! It smells good but I guess it does not go well with my hair. I recommend it for those with really dry hair!
sophia m.
I have completely ignored Aussie products for years. After trying the 3 Minute Miracle moist and the hairspray, I was hooked again. The bottles don’t have that much product, especially for really thick hair. I’m still deciding between this and Moist. I think they’re both amazing!!!!! My hair has honestly not felt this soft in years. The Shine makes my hair feel super thirst quenched and does add a little shine. A little is a lot because I have such processed, colored hair. I will buy these 3 Minute miracle conditioners over and over again.
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
Hands down the best deep conditioner for the price point. (I think it was like $5 at Target??) I love the way it smells- like coconuts and a beach day!! It definitely eliminated frizz on the humid Hawaii days, and gave my hair a little added shine. I mostly pack it in my surf bag and add it to my hair before I get in the ocean for protection. Because of the inexpensive price, it makes it easy to use every beach and surf day
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This Aussie 3 minute miracle shine is wonderful it is inexpensive and works great for the price. It is nice because most shine treatments say leave in for 10 minutes and then rinse out but this one works in only 3 minutes. It helps repairs shine in you hair and I could tell my hair was so shiny and smooth after the first use. I love the smell of this too kind of tropical and coconuty. I highly recommend this shine masque.
Emily N.
Boston, MA
I bought this product the other day, when my normal "3-minute Miracle Moist" was sold out, and was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't expecting this product to be any different than the normal version, but it did add some extra shine to my hair. I will be purchasing this option again in the future.
April N.
Aussie is a wonderful brand when it comes to hair care. Unfortunately, I’m not a huge fan of their line of shampoo and conditioners, I LOVE this mask. It doesn’t weigh your hair down, leave residue, or make it stiff and hard to brush out. I use this more of a “leave in conditioner” over night than I do of a “hair mask” and it always leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
Erica C.
Jacksonville
This product is true to its word. It creates a perfect shine without the oiled down look. I use this and I have grey dyed hair and it gives more life to it and makes my split ends look better too.
Francine V.
San Diego, CA
I haven’t specifically tried this product, but I’ve tried their 3 minute miracle strong mask and it works great! Super affordable yet effective, my husband loves it too. My hair definitely looks different after use, I even use as a deep conditioning treatment before washing my hair. If you’re looking for a good hair mask that won’t break the bank this is it.
melody b.
Springfield, OR
Aussie is a name brand that has been around for years and often trustworthy!!! The scent is just ok, but I really dislike scented products in general because I can never tell what might set off a migraine for myself annnnd my hubby. With that said, I think this is a decent product for the gentle price, and you should be able to find it most anywhere in the US
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
How is this brand? Is it good?
Ciara J.
Ladysmith drive, East Kilbride
My go to conditioner is the Aussie 3 minute Miracle conditioner range, use it every time I wash my hair, what’s your fav conditioner? Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
Do you put this on wet hair are dry hair?