BY AUSSIE #9 in Hair Masks

Fabulous for dull and dry hair in need of shine. It also works for all hair types.

• Shine
• Moisturize
• Deep Condition

Ready for a hair miracle? Add superb shine to your hair in just 3 short minutes. Made with a touch of Lemon Juice and Sweet Almond Oil, this formula makes it easier than ever to smooth those wily locks.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Wait 3 minutes then rinse to reveal your miraculous new mane!

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• My go to conditioner is the Aussie 3 minute Miracle condi...4 Answers
  • How is this brand? Is it good?14 Answers
  • Do you put this on wet hair are dry hair?2 Answers
  • "It leaves my hair shiny and looking healthy!" in 1 review
Lily W.
I love all of the Aussie 3 minute conditioners. All of them work very well with my thin hair and I absolutely love the smell of their products. My hair looks healthier when I use the Miracle Shine and the Miracle Strong conditioner masks. When other hair masks needs at least 5 minutes to make your hair beautiful this gives you the same awesomeness in only 3 minutes and I love how it's affordable usually it's under $5. My only complaint is that there isn't a away to seal the bottle once you open it and sometimes it does get hard to squeeze the product out and you can't see how much product you have left.
Kaitlan A.
1,161 reviews
Aussie is a super affordable brand that is available at the drugstore. I like the packaging of their masks, and you get a lot of product for the price. I would recommend trying if you're looking for a more budget friendly mask. It is no miracle worker but it makes my hair feel smooth and brush-able. Not sure if it really made it more shiny.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This made my head break out in hives I thought it was a fluke so I tried it a separate time and still did the same thing so cautious. Another than that the smell was pretty overwhelming . I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair but it could have been because I was worried about the hives covering my scalp .
Candace M.
Spokane
I love this. My bleached hair was getting really dry this winter and I had this product recommended to me. It totally fixed the texture and feel of my hair. I use it as-needed once or twice a week. The smell is strong but I think it smells nice. I am glad this exists and works wonders for my hair!
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
Great affordable product! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and doesn't weight it down. I have naturally super straight hair, so finding hair care that isn't heavy, is a challenge. This has been a OG product for many years . I would highly recommend, for the price, you can't beat it.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I made a HUGE mistake of bleaching my hair platinum blonde after my son was born.. It absolutely killed my hair. However, I used this stuff consecutively for a few months and with a little trim and some major slack on heat styling this 3 minute miracle saved my hair!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I love Aussie products.  They are affordable and effective.  They all smell great without being to overwhelming.  This 3 Minute Miracle Shine deep conditioned my super long wavy hair beautifully.  After just a few short minutes my hair was tangle free, smooth, and shiny!
Bethany W.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re on a budget, this is the perfect mask for you. It runs out somewhat quickly, but for about $5 you can’t really complain. Using it 1-2x a week, it still lasted like two months. It makes your hair super soft, shiny, and smell really nice.
Destiny O.
Shawnee, OK
I love Aussie products! This 3 minute hair mask is amazing! I love using it all the time. Usually, I use it once a week. Sometimes more if I need it. I use this product along with other Aussie products because they're all so amazing.
Shelby M.
This hair mask is a good one if you are looking for something cheap. It is very affordable. I have red and black hair and it is fine but I have a lot of it! This stuff makes your hair very soft. I would purchase again in a pinch.
Jessica C.
Chatsworth, CA
How is this brand? Is it good?
Ciara J.
Ladysmith drive, East Kilbride
My go to conditioner is the Aussie 3 minute Miracle conditioner range, use it every time I wash my hair, what’s your fav conditioner? Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you put this on wet hair are dry hair?

Amazon