Oooh Your Poor Hair! They Can Hear Those Cries For Help All The Way Down Under! Thankfully Our Miracle Formula, With Australian Balm Mint Extract, Will Come To The Rescue. Our Deep Treatment Transforms Dry, Damaged Hair Into Soft, Shiny Locks In No Time (3 Minutes To Be Precise).
Australian Balm Mint Is So Amazing That The Guy Who First Brought It Back From Australia Called It 'the Elixir Of Life'. Just What Your Lifeless Hair Is Crying Out For.

Mmm, miraculous mintiness
Australian Balm Mint is so amazing that the guy who first brought it back from Australia called it ‘The elixir of life’. And our repairing 3-minute formula is just what your lifeless hair is crying out for.

Hello dear beauty lovers. I highly reccomend this product. I used it and I liked it. Have you used this product?? Or what any other hair products do you reccomend?
Is the formula different from the original brand?
Start your review of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor!
I first learned about Aussie 3 Minute Miracle years ago, when I was still working in the ER/Trauma RM, because my hours were crazy, so as you can imagine, things like deep conditioning were a bit of a luxury to me due to time constraints.
Since I always chose the extra 20 mins of sleep versus deep conditioning and since I’m Polynesian mix, my hair often had a mind of its own so to speak or just looked tired, especially in the winter! Enter, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle; though I was skeptical at first, I mean how can a product give you deep conditioning results in just 3 mins? Well, the first time I used it and whenever I use it I put it on my hair, put my hair up in a clip, shave my legs, finish the rest of my shower and when I’m done I rinse it off and wow! All I can say is when I’ve used it my crazy hair is soft, curls are defined and under control, plus it looks moisturized. My experience with Aussie 3 Min Miracle is it never weighs my curl or hair down, it has never left my hair feeling filmy, only silky.
Aussie 3 Min Miracle has been great when traveling too as its really made a huge difference when we’ve been in a humid climate, because I don’t wake up too crazy, frizzy hair, so it makes it really easy to style, so it’s been a time saver, plus I’ve not needed additional hair products to smooth my hair in these climates when I use the Aussie 3 Min Miracle. I’ve paid much more for many other products that never delivered those results.For me and my crazy hair, it’s been awesome. I do wish they would make a curl refresher spray version that would be a great detangle and I really wish they were Cruelty Free as well, as I love the scent and results. I DID NOT RECEIVE this product free or at any discount, I just happened to own the product that I’ve purchased in store, as you can see from the pic I’ve had it for a little while. If I had received this product I would be honest and disclose that fact, as I have done product reviews for 15 + years, however I only give an honest review good, bad or other and only review of products that I or my family and I have tried whether they have been purchased by us or are sponsored
Round / Black / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Curly
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
3 minute miracle saved my thin hair after over heating, over styling, and after tons of protect build up. without this my hair would be a fizzy mess if I even still had any hair left lol. I only use it once or twice a week and I can do n't many bad things to my hair as I wish lol. and it's so affordable
Oblong / Light Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This little bottle really is a miracle,i have natural curly frizzy hair,and i can truly say this stuff really controls my frizz,and maintains my hair soft,and the price is really affordable,I use it once a week and it really helps my hair,I would recommend it.!!
Round / Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Richmond, VA
I used Aussie 3 minute Miracle Reconstructor when I was experimenting with products on my natural hair, and I was pleasantly surprised. My hair was in better condition than before I used it in just 3 minutes. I was skeptical because I didn't believe it would work with my type of hair but it proved me wrong.
Oblong / Black / Dry Scalp, Frizz, Heat Protection / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Plano
I used to use this to counter the effects of chlorine when I was a competitive swimmer, and it worked great!
laudehill
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product is really awesome. You just leave 3 minutes, and you hair is gonna look great
Round / Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dry Scalp / Oily
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Heart / Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
Its a great conditioner for that price. And its the best one from this brand. If you have normal hair it is a very good product for you, but of you hair is dry it will be not enough.
Rectangle / Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Thin, Thick
I would say this is not the greatest of product t they seem to have changed it since I last used it, dried my hair out slightly and didn't leave it feeling smooth
Round / Red / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
Dorset
Cannot rate this product enough! As soon as I run it through my mid lengths and ends it feels silky and luxurious. Not to mention the feel of my hair after rinsing! It really does what it says - reconstructs! I have been using it for around 5 months now and have really noticed the benefits. Will continue repurchasing! Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor
Oval / Light Brown / Frizz, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Dry, Oily, Wavy