Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Is this conditioner really that amazing? I always see a ton of reviews and feel it is too good to be true.
Lindsy V.
Lindsy V.
3 years, 3 months ago
I personally didn't care for this conditioner, it wasn't bad just not all that great at least on my hair. At the time my hair was quite damaged after many bleaching's and heat so I was trying to repair as much as possible before getting my hair cut because it was so long and I didn't want to go short. Anyways, it did nothing for my hair. Maybe if you only have minimal damage it would be ok idk tho. I wont try it again I do know that.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hialeah, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, its awesome and smells really good!
Bridgette R.
Bridgette R.
3 years, 3 months ago
It's amazing to me! I have very thick, course dry hair and this is the only product I have found that actually makes my hair soft and smooth. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
Works awesome for dry hair when it needs to be replenished
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I started using it a couple of months ago and I love hot it leaves my hair soft and not frizzy
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have been using this leave in conditioner for probably twenty years, I have used many deep conditioners but this is the one I always go back to. Give it a try, there are always coupons around for it as well.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Cincinnati, Oh
3 years, 4 months ago
I have used this conditioner for ten years! I love it. I use it when I get dry, frizzy ends. Amazing. My grandmother is a retired hairdresser and she's used it ever since I can remember!
Any S.
Any S.
Miami, Fl
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is! If used as directed it will leave your hair smooth and shiny.
Laney G.
Laney G.
Cuthbert, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
I've used several leave in conditioners and all. and this is beyond the best.
Piret R.
Piret R.
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is! I was on the hunt for a deep conditioner and I went through a lot of reviews to find the best and found it. I bought it and it was only like 3 dollars! It made my ends really silky and smooth and it also smells amazing. I had a problem with dry ends so I really needed something that would fix it and this product did it.
Cherish P.
Cherish P.
Philadelphia, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I dyed my hair with professional-grade toner and red dye for months. I also blow-dry and heat-straighten my hair every day. This stuff makes my hair so touchable and soft. I seriously love it (and my boyfriend does, too!)
Alaina S.
Alaina S.
3 years, 4 months ago
This makes your hair soft and smooth. I really like it!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
3 years, 4 months ago
It is unbelievable. Super affordable and will help your hair out immensely.
Zahra E.
Zahra E.
Muncie, IN
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes. it really is that great. Just leave on for 3 minutes, rinse, and you'll be able to feel the difference in your hair. I think so many people love it even more because it's not expensive and compares to high end hair masks!
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is all its cracked up to be!