Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
How long do you leave the conditioner in your hair ?
Linda U.
Linda U.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
It says to leave it in for 3 minutes and then rinse it off. However... I leave it on for about 15 minutes. I feel the difference as soon as a rinse it out. I know its longer then it says but i just love how this stuff makes my hair feel after
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
8 months ago
Three minutes...
Shirdora T.
Shirdora T.
10 months ago
I actually leave it on for 15 mins with a shower cap to retain heat.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
10 months ago
I try to shampoo early in the shower so I can put this on while I wash and shave etc. It leave it on between 3-5 minutes.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
10 months, 1 week ago
I usually start out washing my hair, leaving this in it as a final step, and then I do my normal routine before rinsing it out. It results in staying in my hair longer than three minutes, and my hair LOVES it.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I usually leave this product on hair for 3-5 minutes.
Kimberly A.
3 minutes
Ashlin C.
Ashlin C.
1 year, 1 month ago
If I just bleached or dyed my hair then I leave this on for about 10 minutes. For regular use I leave this on for about 2 songs on my music app then I rinse it out with COLD WATER. That will help keep in the moisture.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Lexington, KY
1 year, 3 months ago
I leave this conditioner in my hair for the length of one song on my pandora. I always listen to music in the shower so it's easy for me to judge how long to keep it in. Then I just wash it out! It's super easy.