jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
Does this work to moisturize THICK dry, coarse hair?
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
3 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely my hair is veru thick and curly
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
3 years, 2 months ago
I actually think this adds to the thickness and coarseness of the hair. I usually have pretty normal thickness with my hair and after using this, i find that my hair is significantly thicker. And then because its so thick, it has a coarse feel. I wouldn't use this if you already have thick, coarse hair.
Allison P.
Allison P.
3 years, 2 months ago
Absolutly, I also have frizzy hair and it helps calm the frizz. I love this product.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 2 months ago
YES! My hair is very thick, coarse, and dry (I live in the desert) and I love this stuff. Not only does it work well, it smells soooo good.
Nicholene M.
Nicholene M.
Sacramento, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes it does. I have thick 4c hair and this is one of the only things that help restore and lock in moisture to my hair. It is has become a staple product of mine.
Monique W.
Monique W.
Melbourne, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes it does! I have thick curly 3c/ 4a hair and i use this product once every 2 weeks in the summer and once a week in the winter. You should try the STRONG version as well.
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
3 years, 3 months ago
This product will build a film onto your hair! Try It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Treatment! Most JCPenney salons carry it!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes it does. Leaves mine feeling super soft.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Lantana, FL
Yes it does.
Myaisha N.
Myaisha N.
Merritt Is, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yes it does. I have thick dry 4c and 4a hair and it moisturize very well.