BY AUSSIE #4 in Conditioning Treatments

Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.

• This one of my favorite conditionner ?? Does any one of you use i...5 Answers
  • How many times a week do you use this product?27 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying and if so why? 21 Answers
  • "Highly recommended for dry hair! " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair extra soft and moisturized and also smells great!" in 1 review
  • "For those that have really dry frizzy hair try adding the conditioner and than wrapping your head with plastic wrap and than putting your hair dryer over it for about 10 mins and than unwrap the plastic and rinse out the conditioner." in 1 review
  • "Great scent and is nice for an inexpensive hair treatment easy to use and leaves hair smelling yummy" in 1 review
Leanna G.
This 3 Minute Mirace Moist conditioner is AMAZING. No other words to describe how awesome this is. The scent is almost a "coconutty/almondy" its very beautiful but not harsh like alot of shampoos and the scent stays! You start with clean wet hair and you basically just pour a Nice dollop and work it in! The label says "3 minutes" but i've found that not only is this a nice mask for in the shower, it's also a nice mask to soak your hair in if it needs some TLC! apply the mask, throw on a shower cap (or if You are anything like me, you forget to buy one all the time and just use an old plastic Target bag yes I know you have one somewhere in. your home don't even try to pretend!) and do what you gotta do around your house! You know, laundry washing dishes, keeping your kids from trying WWE moves on each other. Rinse about 45 minutes later and I swear you'll think you switched hair with a newborn it'll be so soft!
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
This Aussie three minute miracle is truly a miracle. I never really go far from this conditioner because of how much it does for my hair. I have tried many other conditioners but, I always come back. I have pretty thin hair and it does get very tangled. With this conditioner I no longer need to have a detangler in my hair care routine. After I dry my hair it is super silky smooth. I never use hair masks because of how much moisture I get from when I use this in the shower. When I am in the shower using this I use it as my very last step. Since I leave it for the last step I rock out to my music playlist while I wait the three minutes or some times longer then three minutes. I also do strongly suggest a water proof and blue tooth radio if you want to do this as well. I always get complements when I wear my natural hair of straighten it. Girls in my class always plays with and ask what I use to get it so silk soft. Also I love the smell of it too. I always get the two pack from Walmart when I purchase a new bottle. Also I feel like I have less breakage at the ends versus when I have used other conditioners.
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I had my hair done at a salon a few months back and showed the hairstylist pics of soft balayage highlights with a predominantly medium-dark brunette base. After she spent hours hand-painting my hair she then took off some of the foils and proceeded to rub the remainder of the bleach all over the bottom and mid-shafts of my hair. (which turned into an ombré look which I was not going for at all). I have had highlights multiple times in the past but never had this much blonde in my hair. (I’m a natural light-medium brunette) Needless to say my hair felt pretty DRIED OUT! I tried to use things around the house that I’ve read about in an attempt to get my hair to feel like it did before it was lightened. I tried eggs, coconut oil, olive oils, multiple hair serums etc. which worked to a certain degree but didn’t last very long at all. I like to research products thoroughly before I buy them so I can try to find the best bang for my buck and read about Aussie 3 minute miracle moist. I read countless reviews and it was a much cheaper option then the It’s a 10 product that is very popular right now. Honestly, I have to say this product does make my hair feel soft and silky but not for long. Usually by the next day or two it’s back to feeling pretty dry again. I wish the softness last longer. I have medium-long hair and usually let it air dry but occasionally blow dry, and a few times a week I curl it with a wand. It does have a nice scent and easily squirts out the bottom without having to flip a lid open or remove a cap. This is a nice product overall for the price. I have now purchased two bottles total so far and I paid around $2.99 for the first and got the second bottle for $2.25 as Smith’s had an online coupon which I was really excited about. I also recently saw a 2-pack at Walmart for $5.00. If you are wondering whether or not to use this product I would definitely give it a try even though it doesn’t work as long as I’d like it to I still get positive results for a few days.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This was a real big seller in the UK during the 90s and seems to have become a cult classic. The Aussie range offers great hair care for difficult hair at a very reasonable price....and is readily available online or in most supermarkets.

You get a really nice sized bottle for your money and it typically lasts quite a while. This is really more for people with thick, course frizzy hair vs. those with finer hair which it would likely over power and leave it greasy or weighed down.

It is a very thick, rich pink conditioner that helps de-tangle your hair almost immediately. The fragrance is pretty, and my hair was left soft, and manageable until the next wash.

Definitely worth a try!!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love this stuff!! I use to have very damaged hair from all the dyeing and heat styling that i would do on it, so i wanted to get something that would help with that but also something that wouldn't cost me too much. I picked this up at Wal-Mart, and of course as soon as I got home I had to try it. Super easy to work with I love the packaging, super convenient, and I loved the smell. After getting out of the shower I noticed that my hair wasn't it's usual tangled messed, i was able to comb right through it without a fight. And after drying my hair was so soft and smooth!
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I have curly/kinky natural hair, I picked this product up a few months ago after using the Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner. I am trying to get better at deep conditioning my hair more often. The deep conditioner really works well with helping put moisture back into your hair. I didn’t feel like it stripped my hair or anything, it did really make it more manageable and soft. It has a creamy consistency but adds a lot of slip for easy detangling. It smells really good as well, which is always great.
victoria R.
Hands down the best deep conditioner i have ever tried! I absolutely love it! I leave it on my hair more than 3 min. I usually wash my hair. Than put this on. Finish my shower and get out. After 40 min i just put my head back in shower with cool water and wash it off and when my hair is dry it feels amazing!!!! I have very dry ends from color treating and not getting enough hair cuts and this has helped tremendously! I can’t live without it! Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Who hasn't tried the infamous 3 minute miracle from Aussie? It's a cult classic for a reason and now they have different formulations for different hair concerns. The Moist to me isn't too much different from the old original, but it doesn't matter because it works! After 2 minutes 45 seconds my hair feels so soft. It gives good slip for detangling, smells faintly of bubble gum, and the packaging design is how every shampoo and conditioner should be. 10/10 would recommend as the first deeper conditioner to try
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I haven't used this in a long time but man oh man was this a lifesaver! I used to lifeguard. This did not treat any green chlorine from my hair LOL but it did help revive my hair after being so dried out. I didn't even leave it in for 3 minutes sometimes and I had great results. It is extremely moisturizing and well worth the buy. I do not recommend it though if you are wanting to style your hair, such as curling it. The moisture is so rich and heavy that you will not hold any curl after you style.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
When I first used this product, my hair was definitely dry from the Las Vegas heat. After a few uses, I definitely noticed a difference in my hair. Since I have thin hair, I would definitely suggest using a dime or two. My scalp felt good afterwards and obviously my hair felt really nice afterwards. You really don't need a whole lot of this product to make wonders with you hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get a deep moisturizer for their hair.
Stephanie H.
Lawrence, KS
How often do you use Aussie 3 minute miracle on your hair?
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been debating purchasing this and giving it a try. Is it worth it?
Devin G.
Is this product really worth the buy?
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Does this work?
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
How long do you leave the conditioner in your hair ?