BY AUSSIE #2 in Conditioning Treatments

Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.

• This one of my favorite conditionner ?? Does any one of you use it....4 Answers
  • How many times a week do you use this product?25 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying and if so why? 21 Answers
  • "Highly recommended for dry hair! " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair extra soft and moisturized and also smells great!" in 1 review
  • "For those that have really dry frizzy hair try adding the conditioner and than wrapping your head with plastic wrap and than putting your hair dryer over it for about 10 mins and than unwrap the plastic and rinse out the conditioner." in 1 review
  • "Great scent and is nice for an inexpensive hair treatment easy to use and leaves hair smelling yummy" in 1 review
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using various deep conditioning treatments on a weekly basis for the last several years. I am personally a fan of the Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner by Aussie and the Pantene Pro-V 2-Minute Moisture Masque Deep Conditioner 10.2 Fl Oz. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner is definitely my favorite. It comes in a small squeeze bottle, making it easy to dispense a dime-quarter size amount depending on your hair length. I let it set for about 3 minutes (its in the title!) and went about finishing my shower. It rinsed out easily and quickly, leaving behind no residue. My hair looked clean all day long, even after using the deep conditioner. It did not look dirty or greasy prematurely. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner smells great, like coconut.

I usually buy pick it up at my local drugstore or Target. The price is great compared to other deep conditioning treatments. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner generally runs about $3-$4 per bottle, but lasts several months with weekly use. I hadn't realized that this was available on Amazon the last time I ran out for a refill. The price is definitely competitive and would save me a trip to the store. Next time, I'll be looking into the Amazon pricing or even Subscribe and Save. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner is definitely a miracle worker. I highlight, blow-dry and occasionally straighten my hair. I tend to have dry, damaged ends. After one use they are smoother and more controlled and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new deep conditioner to add to their line up or looking to moisturize/repair damaged hair, at a reasonable price to boot.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK
This deep conditioner is seriously the best one I've ever used! It smells amazing and you hardly need any! Before I started using this my hair was super fried! And this stuff helped a lot! The way I know this is because when my hair isn't healthy and I go to sleep with it wet no matter what when I wake up it is only slightly wavy but mostly straight. And when it's healthy I can not go to sleep with it wet cause if I do my curls come out and I look like medusa when I wake wake up! So after o my two uses I noticed a HUGE difference in my hair. And I will never stop using this product! Okay so now onto how I use it after I shampoo and condition my hair like normal I put about a small amount into my hair (think somewhere between a quarter and a nickel size) and then I put my hair up in a clip and turn the water on super hot to better soak up the moisture and stay out of the way of it for 2:45 minutes then rinse it out with really cold water and when I get out my hair feels amazing!!!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was able to purchase this item for free during a store sale and using a coupon. Perfect timing to try a new product. I've never purchased Aussie before until now but I'm sure glad I did!!! I've begun to wear my hair naturally curly as it is for the first time in years. I usually flat iron and blow dry it straight at all times. Now that I've stopped I've been experimenting with new products which can get pricey. So many new things have come out. I don't pay full price for anything but I will for this!! The unique package caught my eye off bat. As you can imagine my hair has sustained heat damage from constant flat ironing for years. My hair is dry and frizzy unless I use a million products. Well not after this!! My hair was soft and silky smooth. I did not apply any products such as gel mouse or leave in conditioner after so I could see if there were any improvements and I was blown away! It's the only deep conditioner that I can actually see and feel the difference.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Ocala, FL
In the past, I decided to not use Aussie products because it completely dried my hair out years and years ago. I was skeptical at first, but now this is my FAVORITE favorite deep conditioner! I have been using this for a few weeks now and absolutely nothing compares. My hair is natural and I have heard nothing but positive reviews for this product, so I decided to purchase. It was only about $2.97 at Target, so there was no harm in trying it out. As soon as I put this in my hair, I was astonished. My hair was the softest it has been in months and detangling was easier than ever before. My fingers and comb glide through it with little to no issues. I also like the thickness of the formula. It allows me to coat my hair without using an excessive amount of product. Another thing I love about this product is the scent. It smells so good! I don't know what exactly it smells like, but it smells incredible. I pray they never change the formula or discontinue selling this.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Wow, this product brings me back to when I was in high school! I still use it today, which should tell you a little something about how awesome it is!

The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment is perfect for my thick, dry, highlighted hair. I generally use this product once a week in place of my regular conditioner. I apply it from mid-shaft to ends, letting it soak in while I wash my body and shave. I rinse it out with cool water and even before I step out of the shower, I can feel a difference in the texture of my hair! I love when a product gives you instant gratification. Whether I let my hair air dry or style it with heat, my strands stay smooth and my ends look a little less frazzled. Not to mention the classic smell that lingers all day!

This deep conditioner is a must-have. I would choose this over the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask any day! And so would my wallet!
Lavanya C.
Lavanya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome, especially at under $3 a bottle at the drugstore. I use it about once a week and I haven't run out after two months. It really does only take 3 minutes for this product to start making my hair softer. I tend to wash my hair, put this conditioner on, and then finish my shower shaving and soaping routine and then wash it out. It smells like pina colada, which I really like, but it is a strong smell if you're sensitive to those things. I find that it leaves my hair soft for days after I've used it. The bottle is great too. Because of the ridges on the side and the dispensing port design, it's impossible to pour out any more than you actually want to pour out. Now, if only all Aussie products came in bottles designed like this!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner! I usually don't like Aussie products because I find that they make my hair greasy looking after washing. However, this product is not the same. I work it into the bottom of my hair after washing and leave it sitting for "3" minutes. Do not put this at the roots of your hair- it's not needed there and will make your hair look oily/greasy. This product makes my hair soooo soft! I notice my hair is not frizzy after use and dries just right. I have very wavy hair and it makes the waves set just right. You do not need to use this product everyday because the product has lasting effects for several days. Super great product, would recommend! It is also a great price! I have found it cheapest at my local Target store-$2.99!
Jacki T.
Jacki T.
This stuff is a must have for anyone not afraid to chemically treat their hair or for people with dry, over processed hair. This mask is like a pick me up that restores the hydration back into your mop.

I have brown hair (natural) with platinum blonde highlights (chemically treated of course) and I use this mask when my blonde tends to feel and look dry and untamed. This is the perfect mask because you can do it in 3 minutes! Just apply this all over the hair (mainly focusing on the strands) and let the mask soak in. Make sure to rinse the product well as it has the ability to leave your roots a touch greasy.

This has helped my hair tremendously and have been using it for years. It has always been my go-to when my hair needs a pick me up.
Gabrielle m.
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
Love of my life... (Erykah Badu voice).
Honest opinion this product is amazing. when I first bought it the packing caught my eye, then the price. I mean 3 bucks aint bad to try a new product. So of course i looked at the ingredients and right there as numero uno was the best moisturizer of all... Water. And it also has aloe extract in it. Again when bought it I thought it was a leave in so I used it to add moisture to my roller set that I had done a few days before. It made my curls look practically brand new. i put a little on a section, give the curls a twirl and bam another couple of day of fantastic curls. Now the product is actually a deep conditioner, but nothing has happened to my hair at all. So I honestly love it.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a mom of 3. 3 under 3 to be exact. So I hardly ever have time to do my hair right after i shower, so most of the time it just gets put in a pony tail or a bun, by doing that my hair gets knotted. well i know people say use conditioner on your hair than brush it and you'll be fine, usually that doesn't work for me ( yes they are that bad ) when i put this deep conditioner in my hair i usually leave it in a lot longer than 3 minutes, just cause i feel that it works more ( if that makes any sense).Once i rinse this off i just need to brush 1 time and thats it, Not only does it get rid of my knots without my tugging on my head my hair feels so healthy afterwards and its shiny and feels so soft!! i absolutely love this!!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Lawrence, KS
How often do you use Aussie 3 minute miracle on your hair?
Hunter F.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been debating purchasing this and giving it a try. Is it worth it?
Devin G.
Devin G.
Is this product really worth the buy?
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Does this work?
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
How long do you leave the conditioner in your hair ?