BY AUSSIE #2 in Leave-In Conditioner

Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.

• Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner hi guys ! ...8 Answers
  • How often do you use Aussie 3 minute miracle on your hair?124 Answers
  • This one of my favorite conditionner ?? Does any one of y...7 Answers
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
  • "For those that have really dry frizzy hair try adding the conditioner and than wrapping your head with plastic wrap and than putting your hair dryer over it for about 10 mins and than unwrap the plastic and rinse out the conditioner." in 1 review
  • "Great scent and is nice for an inexpensive hair treatment easy to use and leaves hair smelling yummy" in 1 review
  • "Highly recommended for dry hair! " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair extra soft and moisturized and also smells great!" in 1 review
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Literally a Miracle.
My hair is dull, dry, split, and falling out from years of dyeing and a recent harsh bleaching. This product is AMAZING. In just 3 minutes my hair had so much more moisture. It was incredible. I bought the 3-pack of this and I am so glad I did. This along with a few other Aussie products I've ordered (Hair Insurance Split End Protector; Smooth N' Bloom Conditioner) has improved the health of my hair tremendously.I love this product and am so glad I purchased it! It has gone along way to helping smooth and soften my overly-dry hair! I've tried lots of other products, so was pleasantly surprised when this one did what the others claimed they would do, but failed to do! I use this once or twice a week, and it makes my hair so shiny! In fact, when I was a kid, I spent a long time in a hot tub that, apparently, had just been shocked with way too much bleach, and my hair dried out so badly that I was considering a drastic hair cut. Like, I could hold it by the roots and all two feet of it would stand out straight! I spent weeks using home remedies and products to try to fix the damage, and nothing worked. My mom had some 3 Minute Miracle, and she said if THIS doesn't work, we'll just have to cut my hair short. I used this ONCE and my hair was back to normal! It's been over 10 years since the Hot Tub incident, and I still keep this stuff as a staple.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
This Aussie three minute miracle is truly a miracle. I never really go far from this conditioner because of how much it does for my hair. I have tried many other conditioners but, I always come back. I have pretty thin hair and it does get very tangled. With this conditioner I no longer need to have a detangler in my hair care routine. After I dry my hair it is super silky smooth. I never use hair masks because of how much moisture I get from when I use this in the shower. When I am in the shower using this I use it as my very last step. Since I leave it for the last step I rock out to my music playlist while I wait the three minutes or some times longer then three minutes. I also do strongly suggest a water proof and blue tooth radio if you want to do this as well. I always get complements when I wear my natural hair of straighten it. Girls in my class always plays with and ask what I use to get it so silk soft. Also I love the smell of it too. I always get the two pack from Walmart when I purchase a new bottle. Also I feel like I have less breakage at the ends versus when I have used other conditioners.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 1.7 OZ, 16OZ, 8OZ more...
HANDS DOWN, my absolute favorite drugstore hair care product. I have blonde hair and for the last two years I've been doing everything I can to restore moisture, length and overall integrity of my hair. This includes minimal heat, limit on washing and many many moisturizing treatments. I use high end hair masks all of the time, but went through a period of time where I honestly just couldn't afford one. So I had heard beauty bloggers as well as my friends absolutely RAVE about this so I decided I would use this. For the price it was incredible 10/10 would recommend. However after a while (i think because i wasn't taking care of my hair in other ways) it wasn't working as well and I have gone back to higher end hair masks. But I still do keep this in my shower and just use it on days where I would use regular conditioner instead of using regular conditioner. Since my hair gets so dry and brittle i'm sure for those who have healthier hair than I do this is a miracle worker!!!
Leanna G.
This 3 Minute Mirace Moist conditioner is AMAZING. No other words to describe how awesome this is. The scent is almost a "coconutty/almondy" its very beautiful but not harsh like alot of shampoos and the scent stays! You start with clean wet hair and you basically just pour a Nice dollop and work it in! The label says "3 minutes" but i've found that not only is this a nice mask for in the shower, it's also a nice mask to soak your hair in if it needs some TLC! apply the mask, throw on a shower cap (or if You are anything like me, you forget to buy one all the time and just use an old plastic Target bag yes I know you have one somewhere in. your home don't even try to pretend!) and do what you gotta do around your house! You know, laundry washing dishes, keeping your kids from trying WWE moves on each other. Rinse about 45 minutes later and I swear you'll think you switched hair with a newborn it'll be so soft!
Stephanie O.
tampa, FL
Review for: 8OZ more...
I love Aussie product I have always love the way they smell I remember when I first use this product I was 15 years old they use to have a hairspray that was made out of papaya it was a non aerosol spray and back in my time pretty expensive to buy but I love the way my hair smell and felt. Now back in the 90's the fashion was a wave bangs so glad that's over.  I like hairspray because it doesn't make  my hair feel stiff like most hairspray and it very light but hold very well. and reasonable priced  I love this conditioner its the best it deep condition and holds very well!
Tracey T.
Bronx
Review for: 8OZ more...
I Love Using This Not Only As A Deep Conditioner But If I’m Ever Out Of Leave In Conditioner I Also Use It As That And It’s Also A Great Use For Shaving Cream. When I Deep Condition With This It Leaves My Curls Looking Fabulous And Also Leaves My Hair So Soft And Easy To Detangle. Using This As A Leave In Conditioner Works Well To It Helps When My Hair is Dry After Like A Two-Three Day Hair Style It Helps Refresh And Easy To Detangle. Now For Shaving Cream I Take A Little And Moisturize My Legs With It Than Grab My Razor And It Works Miracles It So Smooth And Leaves My Legs Feeling Extremely Nice And Soft.
Zainab J.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 16OZ more...
Background: my hair has been dry, damaged, coarse, and tangled ever since I tried going Beyonc√©-blonde on my own using boxed hair color.

I only purchased the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner once, but it was absolutely amazing. After Caila Quinn finally shared her hair product secrets, I bought the conditioner from my local CVS for a very low price. It's a super affordable miracle.

Since my hair tangles up so easily and was coarse to the touch, I smothered the ends of my hair this product. And it brought a loooot of moisture back to my hair without making it feel greasy. In fact, after I tried my hair, it was the first time in a long time where I could run my fingers through my hair without running into tangles. My hair felt light and soft.

It smells absolutely amazing, and the scent stays with you for a while. If you get it, just apply it once or twice a week. It makes a huge difference for people with dry and brittle hair. It's not a permanent fix, but the moisture and softness last a long time. Definitely worth buying, even if it's just to try it.
Courtney H.
Review for: 8OZ more...
I really don't understand why this product don't work for my hair. I have seen this product work for everyone's hair on YouTube even low porosity girls. One day I bought this product and used it and even sat under the dryer with a shower cap on because I am low porosity. When I washed it out  it felt like my hair had just been shampooed. So I said dang I must have done it wrong. So I read the instructions and tried it again. Guess what happened my hair felt so dry so at this point I am mad I spent my money on this product that doesn't work at all on my hair. I did finally use it all though but it was on my weave and it worked great for it. The only thing I did enjoy about this product is the packaging because of the way the bottle was made. So would I recommend it to someone I really can't say because I seen it work for others and just didn't work for me.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
This is a drugstore miracle.  I remember using this in high school a long time ago (lol) and it amazes me that it's still doing miracles today.  When I first started using it, I didn't like it, I felt like it wasn't doing anything for my hair. But as we all know, when you're a teenager, whatever you bought with your own money, you don't want to see go to waste so I continued to use the product and to my surprise the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, conditioned and restored my hair in a miraculous way. Def worth giving a try.
Riley S.
Review for: 8OZ more...
My friend recently bought me two bottles of this (as a late birthday gift). She knows that I struggle with dry and brittle hair, so I thought it was really thoughtful that she got this for me. Anyways, this product is literally a miracle. It makes my hair feel way softer immediately. It also detangles my hair, and seems to help with split ends. I highly recommend this product to everyone (as long as you don't have an oily scalp; not sure how this would work for you).
Stephanie H.
Lawrence, KS
How often do you use Aussie 3 minute miracle on your hair?
Hunter F.
East Ridge, TN
I have been debating purchasing this and giving it a try. Is it worth it?
Devin G.
Is this product really worth the buy?
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Does this work?
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
How long do you leave the conditioner in your hair ?