Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner

Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.

Hi girlies and guys ❤️❤️ follow me and I’ll follow back ❤️❤️ if I can remember how to😂 xx I’m new to this so I’m still learning xx Any help appreciated xx?
How many uses do you get out of this product?
Does this product weigh the hair down. My hair is already so thin but lacks moisture, but can easily get oily too?
Start your review of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It makes my hair extra soft and moisturized and also smells great!in 1 review
Great scent and is nice for an inexpensive hair treatment easy to use and leaves hair smelling yummyin 1 review
For those that have really dry frizzy hair try adding the conditioner and than wrapping your head with plastic wrap and than putting your hair dryer over it for about 10 mins and than unwrap the plastic and rinse out the conditioner.in 1 review
Highly recommended for dry hair! in 1 review
4 months agoDallas, TX
Love this brand. I like to cycle hair products since it seems to keep my hair healthier, but this is a brand I always go back to throughout the years. It's a simplistic, and affordable brand, but always works well. This conditioner is one of my faves and since my hair is very long (hip length), I ALWAYS do a 2nd conditioning. I also like the non-aerosol hair spray this brand has, as well as the mousse.
2 months agoRaleigh
This beautiful purple bottle is filled with all kinds of magical goodness! Especially on my super natural 4c hair!! Not once has this product failed me. My hair is soft, curls become more defined, and when used to help detangle... my life changed! I would recommend this to literally anyone. There's no such thing as too much moisture for your hair!
12 days agoOrlando , FL
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner uploaded by Ana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi. This is a great option for those who do not have much time to moisturize their hair, with three minutes, leaving soft your hair healthy. I used it and I didn't regret it, mine is already running out, I already have to go shopping to buy another one because yes, I don't have much time for long hair hydration and 3 minutes to me it looks perfect
a month agoNampa
I have very long and curly hair that is naturally dry. This stuff is the bomb for moisturizing and I love to use it when I want to brush my hair out. I'll put this in after shampooing, and leave it on while shaving or scrubbing then brush through and rinse. Smells good too and doesn't make me oily.
2 months agoNatchitoches, LA
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner uploaded by Keyeria S.
I love this product! It amazes me how it helps bounce my curls back! I have very dry hair at times and helps my hair retain moisture. It gives your hair a great shine and hydration. I will most definitely continue to use this product
4 months agoOpelousas
Smells amazing! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky ! This is my main deep conditioner I use. I also use it on my daughter since she has long thick hair it's super affordable ! I love this conditioner so much in super satisfied with it ! And I would highly recommend it to anyone!
a month agoJamaica
This product is the bestttt.... I love it so much, affordable and it helps to grow my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and moisturized. Also you don't have to use a lot all at once which is a plus for me because I am a heavy user. You should try it... Thank me later <3
6 days agoFlorida
If you are looking for a product that detangles, softens, defrizzes, and moisturizes your hair?? Than this is the product for you!! Seriously live by this stuff and use it daily, one bottle lasts quite a while too. Highly recommend this product to women with log hair like myself
5 days agoAtlanta
Didn't really do anything for my hair. The texture of the conditioner is rather thin considering it's supposed be like a deep conditioner. I didn't see much of a difference afterwards. The only positive thing I can say about the product is that it has a really nice scent.
3 days agoWest Hartford, CT
I used to adore this product, but I think I've since found much better brands. It conditions, but takes a lot of product to do so. My hair is really dry and somewhat damaged, it's better suited for someone with normal hair looking for a little extra moisture.

699 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Emily R. 2 months ago
I agree with the above comment. I have curly/wavy hair, and this works great! However, you should distribute it evenly for proper coverage and use a lot of hydration.
3 months ago
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner ?Is it just me or do you all use it every shampoo?i wish they offered a bigger size. Or do they?
Heike H. a month ago
This also comes in a 16oz/475ml pump, which l love as it saves even more money!