Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist

Ideal for dried out locks but great for all hair types. • Deep Condition • Shine • Moisturize

Has anyone experienced more hair loss using this product?
Does this product actually keep my hair moist and refreshed?
Start your review of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist!
Product Highlights
It makes my hair extra soft and moisturized and also smells great!in reviews
Great scent and is nice for an inexpensive hair treatment easy to use and leaves hair smelling yummyin reviews
For those that have really dry frizzy hair try adding the conditioner and than wrapping your head with plastic wrap and than putting your hair dryer over it for about 10 mins and than unwrap the plastic and rinse out the conditioner.in reviews
Highly recommended for dry hair! in reviews
Ashley A.
Fairmount Hgt, MD
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Ashley A.
I remember liking this product a lot more when I was younger. My hair isn’t that soft after use, and I definitely can’t detangle without using more products.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Hannah J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner is great! It really helps moisturize your hair. It makes my hair so soft. Not to mention, it smells incredible! The bottle is a plus for me with not having to deal with flipping open a cap. Recommend!
Delia J.
Birmingham, AL
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Delia J.
Purchased at: CVS
This 3 minute miracle moist is excellent one of the best deep conditioners ever. It truly only take 3 minutes and leaves the hair silky, smooth and shiny.
Samara C.
Manassas Park, VA
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Samara C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way I get May hair using this fabulous Aussie 3 minute miracle moist, also is cheap, I really recommend
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Donna Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it, instant moisturizing magic for my hair. My “go to” product as a #hair #travelessential because you never know how “hard” the water when traveling, so then your regular shampoo & conditioner might not work as well during usual circumstances. Contains avocado & jojoba oil, & paraben free. Aussie 3 minute miracle moist #goodhairday
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I have blonde highlights in my hair and I leave this on for 5 minutes or longer and it makes my hair so soft and smooth.
Maddy Q.
Carlsbad, CA
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Maddy Q.
Purchased at: Amazon
This guy is my secret hair care miracle that I get compliments on almost every time I use it . Wether it’s in the scent or the shine, this mask will blast the dullness in your hair AND keep your wallet happy! I repurchase this guy monthly. And I have people fooled everywhere the results are from a high end Sephora hair mask because the results speak for themselves.
RACHEL O.
Spring Valley, CA
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by RACHEL O.
I had a love-hate relationship with this deep conditioner. Not anymore. I found that it works best when my hair is thoroughly drenched in water and when I leave it longer than the recommended 3 minutes. This is my 3rd bottle and I will definitely buy again
Yuri D.
Fulton Dr
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Yuri D.
Hello everybody. I like this product. it leaves my hair soft despite the damage it has from discoloration.
Drea R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist uploaded by Drea R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a miracle in a tube and is suited for all hair types curly relaxed natural it revives your hair leaving it touchably soft

802 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Latinka  N.
il y a un an
Lisa W. il y a un an
I would try it bc it's Aussie. I have liked everything I've tried in their product line.
Ashley J.
Spokane Vly, WA
il y a un an
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Does this work for thicker hair?
Susanne D. il y a un an