Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner uploaded by Myriam H.

BY AUSSIE

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired.

Treasure R.
NorthRichlandHills
This product is actually really good and it was very nice smelling and actually really long lasting on my hair and it targets like damaged hair types and lathers really good and it’s just like awesome and I was actually really satisfied with the product
Yamina M.
This product is amazing! It's great for natural head girls that struggle with frizz, dryness, and damaged hair. This product is great because it works with all natural hair textures. I love it! I will definitely keeps using this product. It's very affordable.
Sara O.
Very helpful deep conditioner! It's very soft on the hair and will have your hair feeling soft. I also will good for all hair types, even our natural Girls !! 🙌🏾🙌🏾
Daisy p.
Visalia, CA
Leaves your hair moisturized and hydrated. My hair was soft and detangled after using this product. Has a pleasant smell to it and didn't feel heavy on my hair. I do have fine hair so heavy conditioners are awful. This one was good.
Ashanti A.
I let this product sit on my hair for hours and hours while sitting under some type of heat. This makes my hair so soft and manageable i never need to use anything else.
Yvette K.
Scott City, MO
I have used this at least once a month since it came out to deep condition my hair. I have tried other brands but always go back to Aussie the price,value and results can not be beat.
Shauni G.
Starke
Perfect......  I have the worse damaged hair ever.  I have been using this for a couple of months and the change from Whem I first started using it is amazing
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
I use this on my daughter because She has really dry hair. It works really good and is quick. Since she is younger the quickness with this is crucial
Destiny H.
Vernon, FL
Absolutely adore this 3 minute miracle. With curly hair it is a must because it stays so dry and it makes your hair manageable and super soft.
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
If you find this and you're short on cash, this will be the best choice you will find. It moisturizes hair and leaves it healthy looking.
Engela S.
stellenbosch
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner How do you feel about this product? Yay🙌🏼 or nah👎🏼