Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner uploaded by Myriam H.

BY AUSSIE

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired.

Lorry L.
Laceys Spring , AL
I love the Aussie products and this one lives up to its name. It goes deep to condition and rebuild damaged hair. I don't have to use it often. Just when I need a little extra conditioning power.
Patricia F.
Bronx, NY
This deep conditioner works great ! I usually leave it in for 5-10 minutes when I don't have much time for my deep conditioner. it smells great and it leaves my curls soft
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I absolutely love this product. I use it as my daily conditioner. It is a great price for the value of the product. Smells great and works so well, my hair alwaus feels so soft. I have an oily scalp, but this doesnt maake my hair greasy! I am very satisfied with this product. I also love packaging and how it is a sqeeze-y tube with a little rubber piece that keeps conditioner from leaking out. I LOVE IT and I love the brand!
Sera P.
I love this product. I've bleach and color treated my hair so many times I can't count at home, and this is the one product that kept my hair feeling like human hair! Just like it claims it only takes 3 minutes for a deep conditioning but you can leave it on for longer if you'd like. It's great for damaged, brittle hair and it always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I'll continue to repurchase
Jasmine J.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually love this product it smells wonderful you don not need a whole lot it provides great slip to easily detangle my hair the price is wonderful. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't have all natural ingredients other than that I like this product
Cary R.
New York City
I is a great deep treatment! It is a product that I can detangle my hair easily. It is a product that you wont have to worry about the smell because it is AMAZING! It is great for dry scalp and oily as well. I am totally satisfied with this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Aniya D.
CANTON, OH
AMAZZZZZZINNNNGGGG i always leave it in for a little longer than 3 minutes but even when i leave it in for only 3 minz it makes my hair feel soft & hydrated. it smells good & it lasts for a long time. Great for when ur on the go & the only conditioner i use
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is addicting! It is thick and spreads and works in well with my hair. I have thin hair but I have a lot of it. The smell is bold but soothing and leaves your hair sooo smooth for a few washes. I have never noticed buildup either. Cheers!
Heiter R.
Anderson , IN
This product does indeed rehydrate your dry brittle hair. Reasonably priced for what it does. It has a great smell. I use it once a week just to keep the shine in my hair. Very satisfied with this product.
Bridget A.
joplin
I have been using the Austin 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner and I absolutely Love it! It is the best deep conditioner that I have used. Lathers great!  Works for dry, normal and oily scalps.
Engela S.
stellenbosch
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner How do you feel about this product? Yay🙌🏼 or nah👎🏼