Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner 16 oz. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Myriam H.

BY AUSSIE

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Georgie B.
Stockeld park, Wetherby
Canā€™t recommend this product highly enough! My hair is colour treated, dry and damaged. I use a hairdryer and straighteners. This product is so good, when Iā€™ve used it my hair is ridiculously soft and smooth!! Always have a bottle of it in the house
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
I really love this product for the price. I would not use it more than once a week if you even have the driest of hair. It is literally like putting grease on your hair. If you have greaser hair I would not use this in the first place.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
I absolutely love this product. I use it as my daily conditioner. It is a great price for the value of the product. Smells great and works so well, my hair alwaus feels so soft. I have an oily scalp, but this doesnt maake my hair greasy! I am very satisfied with this product. I also love packaging and how it is a sqeeze-y tube with a little rubber piece that keeps conditioner from leaking out. I LOVE IT and I love the brand!
Natasha H.
Clifton, CO
3 minute miracle is truly a miracle. I always add a tiny bit after my normal conditioner and it makes my hair so soft and strong . It has an amazing smell and Iā€™m satisfied with this product .
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Aussie three-minute miracle strong deep conditioner has aloe jojoba oil and sea kelp that gives me great super luxurious locks in just three minutes time. When I add this on clean hair I work in then and then rinse it out and I am provided lots of strength against damage that daily styling creates.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
It has made a huge difference to my hair. I could tell in immediate change when I got out of the shower. It helped smooth my hair and made it less frizzy. It is a different type of bottle and I recommend taking off the plastic sticker on the bottom of the bottle before your hands are wet and can't grip it (a mistake I've often made) Love this deep conditioner and have went through quite a few over the years. Will continue to repurchase and enjoy it.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love this stuff, because it keeps me from having split ends, it keeps my hair bouncy and soft, and it only takes three minutes to use. I can use it in the shower without having to wait. For my hair, which is not naturally coarse anyway, this is the only conditioning I need, ever!
Cary R.
New York City
I is a great deep treatment! It is a product that I can detangle my hair easily. It is a product that you wont have to worry about the smell because it is AMAZING! It is great for dry scalp and oily as well. I am totally satisfied with this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Sera P.
I love this product. I've bleach and color treated my hair so many times I can't count at home, and this is the one product that kept my hair feeling like human hair! Just like it claims it only takes 3 minutes for a deep conditioning but you can leave it on for longer if you'd like. It's great for damaged, brittle hair and it always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I'll continue to repurchaseĀ
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
THIS RIGHT HERE! Queen for the cost, the 3 minute miracle is really great as well. This really deeply hydrates broken hair, it lathers a little bit create smooth silk techture after. It helps damage really nicely, I found this at Target. Ā Highly reccomend if REALLY damaged in need of something quickĀ
Engela S.
stellenbosch
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner 16 oz. (Pack of 2) How do you feel about this product? YayšŸ™ŒšŸ¼ or nahšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼