Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner 16 oz. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Myriam H.

BY AUSSIE #38 in Conditioner

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
It has made a huge difference to my hair. I could tell in immediate change when I got out of the shower. It helped smooth my hair and made it less frizzy. It is a different type of bottle and I recommend taking off the plastic sticker on the bottom of the bottle before your hands are wet and can't grip it (a mistake I've often made) Love this deep conditioner and have went through quite a few over the years. Will continue to repurchase and enjoy it.
Sera P.
Sera P.
I love this product. I've bleach and color treated my hair so many times I can't count at home, and this is the one product that kept my hair feeling like human hair! Just like it claims it only takes 3 minutes for a deep conditioning but you can leave it on for longer if you'd like. It's great for damaged, brittle hair and it always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I'll continue to repurchase
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
THIS RIGHT HERE! Queen for the cost, the 3 minute miracle is really great as well. This really deeply hydrates broken hair, it lathers a little bit create smooth silk techture after. It helps damage really nicely, I found this at Target.  Highly reccomend if REALLY damaged in need of something quick
Anita B.
Anita B.
Love this product!  It helps my hair stay silky smooth and soft. Especially after I color my hair every month. Smells great. The effects last at least a week. I have tried others but they have left my hair oily and limp. Not this it works great! This is a product I always keep stocked at home.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
If you like soft, untangled hair then this stuff is for you! I love Aussie, and this is a good, affordable way to give my hair a bit of TLC. I would say don't get too generous using it. You only need a small dab (depending on hair length of course). I was super satisfied with this stuff.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Piedmont , SC
I love this stuff, because it keeps me from having split ends, it keeps my hair bouncy and soft, and it only takes three minutes to use. I can use it in the shower without having to wait. For my hair, which is not naturally coarse anyway, this is the only conditioning I need, ever!
Khiria G.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this product since I was a child. No matter what I do to change my hair car routine I always lean on this product. Other alternatives are great but this one does the trick. I usually make my own deep conditioner but I always throw a little of this in there.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Indian Wells , CA
I love to let this product soak into my hair outside of the shower. I'll drench my hair in the mask, put a shower cap over the top and wear it around while I work on something around the house to really let it do it's work. Once I rinse my hair is always full of moisture!
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually love this product it smells wonderful you don not need a whole lot it provides great slip to easily detangle my hair the price is wonderful. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't have all natural ingredients other than that I like this product
Kamali M.
Kamali M.
The smell is soooo amazing first of all! But it honestly leaves my hair hydrated better than other companies and promises what it's presenting. It targets dry hair and it's very long lasting of moisturizing the hair and I would most definitely buy this product again.