Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner 16 oz. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Myriam H.

BY AUSSIE #95 in Conditioner

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
I absolutely love this product. I use it as my daily conditioner. It is a great price for the value of the product. Smells great and works so well, my hair alwaus feels so soft. I have an oily scalp, but this doesnt maake my hair greasy! I am very satisfied with this product. I also love packaging and how it is a sqeeze-y tube with a little rubber piece that keeps conditioner from leaking out. I LOVE IT and I love the brand!
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
It has made a huge difference to my hair. I could tell in immediate change when I got out of the shower. It helped smooth my hair and made it less frizzy. It is a different type of bottle and I recommend taking off the plastic sticker on the bottom of the bottle before your hands are wet and can't grip it (a mistake I've often made) Love this deep conditioner and have went through quite a few over the years. Will continue to repurchase and enjoy it.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love this stuff, because it keeps me from having split ends, it keeps my hair bouncy and soft, and it only takes three minutes to use. I can use it in the shower without having to wait. For my hair, which is not naturally coarse anyway, this is the only conditioning I need, ever!
Cary R.
New York City
I is a great deep treatment! It is a product that I can detangle my hair easily. It is a product that you wont have to worry about the smell because it is AMAZING! It is great for dry scalp and oily as well. I am totally satisfied with this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Sera P.
I love this product. I've bleach and color treated my hair so many times I can't count at home, and this is the one product that kept my hair feeling like human hair! Just like it claims it only takes 3 minutes for a deep conditioning but you can leave it on for longer if you'd like. It's great for damaged, brittle hair and it always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I'll continue to repurchase
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
THIS RIGHT HERE! Queen for the cost, the 3 minute miracle is really great as well. This really deeply hydrates broken hair, it lathers a little bit create smooth silk techture after. It helps damage really nicely, I found this at Target.  Highly reccomend if REALLY damaged in need of something quick
Anita B.
Love this product!  It helps my hair stay silky smooth and soft. Especially after I color my hair every month. Smells great. The effects last at least a week. I have tried others but they have left my hair oily and limp. Not this it works great! This is a product I always keep stocked at home.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
If you like soft, untangled hair then this stuff is for you! I love Aussie, and this is a good, affordable way to give my hair a bit of TLC. I would say don't get too generous using it. You only need a small dab (depending on hair length of course). I was super satisfied with this stuff.
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
This makes my hair feel wonderful! It detangles and strengthens my hair! The smell is awesome!! If you have split ends or dry hair you have got to give this 3 minus miracle a shot and you won't regret it!!
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this product since I was a child. No matter what I do to change my hair car routine I always lean on this product. Other alternatives are great but this one does the trick. I usually make my own deep conditioner but I always throw a little of this in there.
Engela S.
stellenbosch
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner 16 oz. (Pack of 2) How do you feel about this product? Yay🙌🏼 or nah👎🏼