Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner uploaded by Myriam H.

BY AUSSIE

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired.

Georgie B.
Stockeld Park , Wetherby
Can’t recommend this product highly enough! My hair is colour treated, dry and damaged. I use a hairdryer and straighteners. This product is so good, when I’ve used it my hair is ridiculously soft and smooth!! Always have a bottle of it in the house
Nidia M.
Lenexa, KS
Super great deeeeppp conditioner just like it says. Safe for color treated hair and leaves your hair soft right after you use it. Plus it’s super affordable this used to be so raved about on YouTube and I absolutely see why!
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I absolutely love this product. I use it as my daily conditioner. It is a great price for the value of the product. Smells great and works so well, my hair alwaus feels so soft. I have an oily scalp, but this doesnt maake my hair greasy! I am very satisfied with this product. I also love packaging and how it is a sqeeze-y tube with a little rubber piece that keeps conditioner from leaking out. I LOVE IT and I love the brand!
Natasha H.
Grand Jct, CO
3 minute miracle is truly a miracle. I always add a tiny bit after my normal conditioner and it makes my hair so soft and strong . It has an amazing smell and I’m satisfied with this product .
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I purchased this hoping it would be a awesome deep conditioner and it was ok but not up to my expectations on a deep conditioner I won’t be repurchasing this product.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
I really love this product for the price. I would not use it more than once a week if you even have the driest of hair. It is literally like putting grease on your hair. If you have greaser hair I would not use this in the first place.
Meg P.
PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA
I use this conditioner once a week I leave it sit on my hair for a good ten minutes. It leaves my hair nice and soft. Plus it truly smells amazing unlike like other deep conditioners
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
It has made a huge difference to my hair. I could tell in immediate change when I got out of the shower. It helped smooth my hair and made it less frizzy. It is a different type of bottle and I recommend taking off the plastic sticker on the bottom of the bottle before your hands are wet and can't grip it (a mistake I've often made) Love this deep conditioner and have went through quite a few over the years. Will continue to repurchase and enjoy it.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love this stuff, because it keeps me from having split ends, it keeps my hair bouncy and soft, and it only takes three minutes to use. I can use it in the shower without having to wait. For my hair, which is not naturally coarse anyway, this is the only conditioning I need, ever!
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
THIS RIGHT HERE! Queen for the cost, the 3 minute miracle is really great as well. This really deeply hydrates broken hair, it lathers a little bit create smooth silk techture after. It helps damage really nicely, I found this at Target.  Highly reccomend if REALLY damaged in need of something quick
Engela S.
stellenbosch
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner How do you feel about this product? Yay🙌🏼 or nah👎🏼