BY AUSSIE #3 in Conditioning Treatments

Ready for a hair miracle? Give your color treated hair some TLC in just 3 short minutes. Maintain and protect your beautiful color and keep hair healthy and bouncy with this super-charged treatment.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Wait 3 minutes then rinse to reveal your miraculous new mane!

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does anyone else wish Aussie made a perfume that smells like this??...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? I had to bleach my hair and since then I ...4 Answers
  • Anyone knows if this is actually a nice thing? xo1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
I.love.this.stuff! I have used this for years. I used to dye my hair a lot & had a few very made mess ups tbag left my hair damaged & very dry. My friend (who also had hair as damaged as mine) suggested I try this out. It was cheap so I figured why not? Almost immediately after the first treatment I could see a difference. It had managed to tame some of the straw like texture my hair had been left with. I have very fine hair so I use strictly on my ends & leave in for well over the few minutes it calls for. I've bought more bottles of this than I. are to admit. It will always be my go to for those times my hair needs that extra moisture. It also helps I LOVE the smell!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
shampoo left my scalp and hair clean yet not dry. And the 3 minute Miracle Deep conditioner left my African American hair softer than cotton candy, manageable, and incredibly strong. Two days later, I am still amazed at how wonderful my hair feels. And to think because it was not an "ethnic" product. I foolishly thought it would probably not work on my texture of hair. Hogwash! It is actually better than 90% of the products that I have used specifically for "my type" of hair. The bottomline is this; This Aussie Line is SUPERB!
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
I've used this product for years now & it never fails me! Love the scent and the texture feels rich and it's super moisturizing! Leaves my hair so soft and smooth, easier styling! It's so affordable and a little goes a long way, so it'll last you a good while! I wash my hair 2-3 times a week depending on how instyle it or what I style it with! I switch between this product and a couple of others so that I can keep my hair guessing! It tends to get used to products when used back to back so many times, same with skincare!
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
I've used this for years when I've needed a little pick-me-up in moisture for my hair. The smell is nice and the product itself does help my hair when it gets a little dry. I only use it maybe once a week or so, and have never had an issue with it. The cost is wonderful and why I go back to it again and again, obviously a professional treatment or higher priced product may work even better, but this works lovely for the price. I'll continue to use it and recommend it to people on a budget.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
If alcohols/dimethicone weren't ingredients in this, it'd probably be perfect. It's a great choice for color treated, dry, and/or damaged hair. It gives glossy, soft, and tangle free hair without weighing it down dramatically. The dimethicone is a non soluble silicone that can cause build up on hair, but a clarifying shampoo can take care of that. Definitely worth checking out. Even the bottle is nice, it lays upside down and is squeezable, so you get product without a fight.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Brighton, MA
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Love: how soft it feels on my hair especially when it comes time to rinse. Hate: how long it takes to rinse the conditioner out especially when I can't tell whether or not there's still product in my hair! Another down side is that I hate waiting the 3 mins but overall, I love how soft and silky this conditioner feels on my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing color damage with their hair!
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
Love this deep conditioning treatment. You leave it in for a few minutes and it's much better than using a regular conditioner, leaving your hair softer and smoothr. I don't have super thick hair and I liked that it didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or heavy after use. It also didn't leave my hair greasy at all which is very important. Great thing to pick up at any drug store.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is a life saver. Sometimes I use it in place of conditioner. It keeps your color lasting long and forever. I really like how soft and shiny it makes my hair.

I've tried other conditioning treatments and they tend to leave my hair sticky and gross. This one is so much better. It leaves my hair light and no sticky feel or anything.
Ana W.
Ana W.
Lafayette, LA
I love the original 3 minute miracle. The one for color works about the same, but the smell is overwhelming. It gives me a headache and I can't stand to use it anymore. It does the job and is a good value for the price, but the smell is too intense and just lingers. Will not be repurchasing. Hopefully the original one's scent hasn't changed.
Jayden B.
Jayden B.
I really like the 3 minute miracle treatment for moisture, so when I dyed my hair, I thought this would be perfect. I use semi permanent dyes in my hair, and this didn't help keep my color in like I hoped it would. It didn't make it fade either though so it was ok. I didn't notice any difference between this and the moisture one though.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Aliquippa, Pa
Would you recommend this? I had to bleach my hair and since then I haven't been able to get back the softness I used to have.
maría f.
maría f.
Miami
Anyone knows if this is actually a nice thing? xo
Rae Ann
Rae Ann
Southaven, MS
Does anyone else wish Aussie made a perfume that smells like this?? Lol. I LOVE this scent!! It's so intoxicating!!