Ready For A Hair Miracle? Give Your Color Treated Hair Some Tlc In Just 3 Short Minutes. Maintain And Protect Your Beautiful Color And Keep Hair Healthy And Bouncy With This Super-charged Treatment.

Directions: Work Into Clean, Wet Hair. Wait 3 Minutes Then Rinse To Reveal Your Miraculous New Mane!

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I’ve been really thinking about trying this product but I don’t know much about it and if it would work for me.
I have been coloring my hair for a decade. Would you recommend this product?
Is it okay for color treated hair? I need some shine!
Start your review of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Color!
Riyadh, Riyadh
Honestly this is miraclllllllle like it leave my hair smooth , shiny and moisturized , plus it's esh to use , and I like the smell too I use every single shower and I leave it on my hair for 3 minutes, and I'm satisfied ❤❤
Pendleton, OR
I promise you will love this product. It smells amazing, and works amazing too!!! I dye my hair red every month and this helps so much.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
This stuff is a life saver! My hair is dry from being bleached and then dyed. This stuff makes it feel hydrated and soft.
San Antonio, TX
I love Aussie 3 minute miracle. I have been using this for over 10 years. I am 53 and my hair used to be silky straight and healthy. It has since gotten frizzy and dry. I wash my hair daily after leave the aussie in while showering at least 3 minutes, usually up to 10 minutes. Then air dry 75% and blow dry the last 25%... less than 3 minutes. Then quickly run a straightener through it and my hair looks silky, healthy again. The aussie is the only conditioner that I have used for 10 years. I actually got a compliment this week and was asked what I used. I told them Aussie. Definitely recommend.
Angola, IN
I actually really like this conditioner. It smells very good, and, for the size of the container, lasts a long time. The container is easy to use, and it’s pretty darn affordable. When I use this, I have to wash my hair in the morning. If I use it at night, my hair looks greasy the next day. However, my hair looks amazing if I use it in the morning! It is less frizzy and has a healthy sheen. I’d recommend it if you don’t mind washing your hair every day!
San Jose, CA
I've been using Aussie's 3 minute miracle for almost 10 years. I typically have very dry, frizzy hair but using this product helps keep my hair nice and moist. It's easy to use (just add after shampoo and leave for 3 min before rinsing) and your hair will look great and smell amazing. They've recently added different versions (specific to color, dryness, etc) so I'm interested in trying the others. At this price point (~$3) it's worth a try!
Pottstown, PA
The Aussie miracle deep conditioners are my favorite drugstore deep conditioners. They smell great. My hair feels so so so soft after using it and they’re so affordable. I have color treated hair. My hair is also curly and thick and I regularly use a flat iron on my hair. This makes me hair feels so good when I use it. I only ever use this in place of a regular conditioner.
I like this stuff. Its very moisturizing and smells great. It's very affordable and you get a good amount for the prove point. I do not care for the packaging as it's strange the way they have the dispenser on the bottle. But other then that love it. I always use it after I highlight my hair or do any color treatment.
Richmond Hill, NY
I’ve used the regular 3 minute miracle deep conditioner and I really loved how it left my hair feeling super moisturized and hydrated. I also appreciated how thick the consistency was since I generally do like my deep conditioners to be on the thicker side since I do have thick curly hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...