BY AUSSIE #10 in Hair Treatments

Ready For A Hair Miracle? Give Your Color Treated Hair Some Tlc In Just 3 Short Minutes. Maintain And Protect Your Beautiful Color And Keep Hair Healthy And Bouncy With This Super-charged Treatment.

Directions: Work Into Clean, Wet Hair. Wait 3 Minutes Then Rinse To Reveal Your Miraculous New Mane!

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this your favorite?2 Answers
  • I have been coloring my hair for a decade. Would you recommend th...2 Answers
  • Is it okay for color treated hair? I need some shine!2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I got to try this product free and as a promotion thanks to Aussie and Bzzagent and I am happy that I did. As a natural curly/kinky hair girl moisture is everything. I particularly suffer from extreme breakage each time I touch my hair. Natural kinky hair is curly and sometimes very coily and naturally it tends to be extremely dry because it hard for moisture to make it down the ends of our tresses due to all the twist and turns. Therefore it is essential to use products that will maximize moisture. At first I was a bit skeptical about trying this product, just because it is not a brand I am familiar with for my hair type and when I looked at the ingredients some things were a flag for me. This product does have methodicalness which is a non soluble silicone that can cause build up on hair and many people warn against it. It also has fragrance/par fum which can be drying to the hair. However I decided to use this product on my hair anyway
Cass ūüĆô.
My hair is very fine but it's dense. I have a ton of hair but it feels like 7 year old little girl hair. Which is a good thing sometimes but when I want it to have beachy waves and look messy, I have to use a ton of product in it to give it some grip. And after I curl it and use all that hair spray, sea salt spray, texturizing spray and powder, my hair will just few extremely dry. That's when I use this! After nights where I've put a lot of heat and product on my hair. And it makes my hair bounce back to that vergin feeling silly hair! And it is so inexpensive! I will reach for this time and time again!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Normally I only need to condition my hair once or twice a week with my normal hair care routine. I switched this product in for my normal conditioner so I'll be comparing this to that. Like my normal conditioner this had little scent and once rinsed out, no scent. Frankly I don't want scent in my products, particularly if they are not the same scent between products. I followed the three minute set period in the directions and it worked very well. Three minutes isn't a big deal, you can use the product then clear the rest of your body or even do some minor exercises while you wait.
Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
Another awesome product from Aussie! This conditioner is nothing short of amazing! This is what I used when a hairdresser once fried my hair. That was a nightmare, let me tell you! Anyway, I used this product twice a week over the course of a couple of months and it really did repair my hair. If you don't have a lot of cash to spring on the high dollar conditioners, this product easily compares to what you'd buy in a salon. I highly recommend this product!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
All of the 3 minute miracle masks work great including this one.  But I would not say that I could tell a difference when it came to making it look more vibrant.  I would say it looked more shiny but that is about it.  Give it a shot especially if you have blonde hair!
Marlene S.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this right now, almost daily! It is by far the best deal I've found for how good the product is. I even try to leave it in for an extra couple of minutes if I haven't done it in a while. It's super easy to use! Directions are basically on the front label - leave it in for three minutes...then DONE! The only problem is, that when you start to run out, the dispenser doesn't allow you to get that last couple of ounces out of the bottle.
The 3 Minute Miracle is no exception. It works and it works well! Any time my hair has ever been less than stellar, be it from over using heat tools, from bleach or dying or just plain lack of a proper and timely trim
Sara K.
Gibsonia, PA
This is my favorite deep conditioner! I have been using this for years and I have yet to find a better one. It is very cheap ($2.99 for a regular sized bottle at target that’ll last a few months). It has a nice smell and lathers well. I typically leave it on for more than the suggested time, typically about 10 minutes and my hair is soft and shiny after. I bleached my hair to a light blonde recently and I continue to use this and my hair does not feel dry at all. This is my holy grail product and would 100% recommend to anyone
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
This is the extra most bestest 3min repair conditioner. I use this while I am taking a shower and then once I finish with my shower I give a final rinse to my hair to get out this conditioner. This conditioner is a beautiful price $4 usually or less depending on where you go because I have bought this for $2.97. I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because it comes in a small bottle in comparison to their other sizes. In short , I love this conditioner I just wish they offered a bigger size.
Laís M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I have the stupidest hair texture. I have to either straighten my hair or look like a wreck. My hair is a frizzy, huge mess that can't be controlled by much. This stuff is the best product I've used to get more softness and smoothness to my hair. I LOOOVE it. I really do. I bought the four pack and will again as soon as I run out. It surprisingly lasts a long time even though I have thick, long hair and use globs of the stuff!
Amanda K.
Aliquippa, Pa
Would you recommend this? I had to bleach my hair and since then I haven't been able to get back the softness I used to have.
Patrycja S.
Hounslow
Does this work for damaged ( I have had highlights done ) curly hair ? I really need something to revive my curls and bring them back to life.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Is this your favorite?
Athenas M.
Is it okay for color treated hair? I need some shine!
Melody C.
I have been coloring my hair for a decade. Would you recommend this product?