BY AUSSAN NATURAL

100% Natural. Botanical.  Non-Toxic. Naturally removes bad odors that even good dogs leave behind. Aussan Natural™ Dog Odor Eliminator quickly neutralizes bad smells left by urine, vomit, feces, etc., by targeting odors at the source. The non-toxic formula is safe around all kinds of dogs, and people too! Botanically derived ingredients have been formulated as powerful eliminators combined with the uniqueness of plant bioflavonoids - harmless to pets, people, waterways and our environment, yet capable of removing the toughest household odors. Ammonia Free Artificial Fragrance Free Bleach Free Chlorine Free Dye Free Petrochemical Free Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free ; see more...

Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
This is such a great product! I always use it when family members bring their dog over. Even though they might be showered I'd could still leave a bit of a unpleasant smell and with aussan dog odor eliminator is like if there wasn't any dogs in the house
Melissa F.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this my puppy is still learning to not pee inside and this comes in handy every time takes away the stench you don't see the stain from it it removes the territory he marks all the time I love it best brand I've purchased
Oscar G.
Reno, NV
I bought these cause my sister's dog was on my couch and sadly it smells bad so I stopped by my local Walmart and I picked up the spray I squirted it all over my couch and it smells good as new love it.
andi d.
Big Spring, TX
This stuff is amazing! I had this once or twice!! harmless to pets, people, waterways and our environment, yet capable of removing the toughest household odors.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 4
Great stuff for sure, it erases smell evenly and perfect for those who have lots of pets
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
Great stuff I most say I have 3 dogs and you don't even smell the dogs in my house
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
Does this leave a white residue on the dog
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Does this leave any residue?