Au'some Florida's Natural Organic Nuggets Fruit Grove Flavored Snacks

Florida's natural au'some organic nuggets fruit grove flavored snacks 10 pk see more...

Au'some Florida's Natural Organic Nuggets Fruit Grove Flavored Snacks
Shannon K.
My friends and I LOVE these fruit snacks! I'm not exaggerating when I say that my friends and I finished an entire box in 10 minutes. There's something so addicting about them. For a junk food like fruit snacks, I don't feel as guilty eating them because they're more natural than other fruit snacks and organic. My only 2 complaints are the fact that you can only find them at Target and for the box size, you get very few packages of fruit snacks. Not kidding when I say that 1/4 of the box actually has fruit snacks, so the packaging is sort of a waste. Overall though, I love these fruit snacks and highly recommend them.
Tunisia H.
Henrico, VA
A few years ago my dad stumbled across these in our local Target and since then I've been obsessed! The only problem - they're incredibly hard to find. I can't even explain how delicious these are. They have more flavors and they all taste so good. I really don't have a negative thing to say other than them being hard to find. I could talk about these for days but you can try them on your own and see what I mean.
Bridget S.
My daughter loves fruit snacks but I never liked her having the ones filled with so much sugar. I came across these at Target a few months ago and have not went back to the other snacks. Both my kids and I LOVE them. They're so fun to snack on. Little fruit nuggets that are chewy and full of flavor. Love them!
Kylee D.
Midvale, UT
These are so good. They're so different - I've never seen or had anything like them - but they are really delicious. They're a great snack, and taste like real fruit. They have a nice chewy texture. The only problem is that not many places carry them - they're really hard to find!
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
OMG. My kids love these. I love them because they are not packaged with preservatives and high fructose syrup. These are a great buy. A definite recommendation.
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
These things are so cute and so yummy . I'm not sure about the whole Organic part but other than that they are great