BY AURORAE

• Are these affordable? Good quality? I want to get probabl...1 Answers
Aurorae Premium Classic Yoga, Fitness, Exercise, Pilates Mats; 1/4
Aurorae Premium Classic Yoga, Fitness, Exercise, Pilates Mats; 1/4" Thick for Comfort and Stability, 72" Long; Eco Safe, Non Toxic, Biodegradable, Illuminating Colors, Non Slip Rosin Included [Hope]
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like I think these are for when you’re doing yoga and you have to be on your knees you don’t really get pain from that there really affected in affordable highly recommend this Yoga mat
Elizabeth R.
Lambertville, NJ
This brand also makes a fantastic integrated "towel mat." As someone who struggled with the traditional towel layed over a mat (even a special yoga microfiber type towel) where it would bunch or stretch. With the integrated mat you don't have to worry about the towel creating issues, you also can't forget to pack a towel, and it still remains machine washable even with the rubber bottom side. Win win all around if you ask me.
Allison M.
I bought this yoga mat as a cheaper alternative to a manduka mat and it didn't disappoint. The thickness is perfect and provides a good amount of cushion. The length is great for me and I'm around 5'9". I bought the green "Northern Lights" mat and it is gorgeous. The only problem I had was that it was very slippery at first. After regular use and washing, it eventually became ok. Overall, it is a very good mat!
ericka j.
Theses yoga mats work very well. I enjoy how it gives you comfort because of the thickness and also it keeps your hands and feet from slipping. This a great product and great feel.
Great yoga mat. I bought this for doing physio exercises. Perfect amount of cushioning, non slip. Good price. Love all the colours. Would definitely recommend.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Are these affordable? Good quality? I want to get probably 4 and need something that will last