BY AURORA

The German ink technology ensures this modern liquid eyeliner to draw a flawless even line with the ultra-thin felt tip. The long lasting ink formula will give you up to 24-hours of precision definition for even the sharpest of cat-eyes. The natural ink formula is 100% free of alcohol and won't smudge. This liner provides a smooth and luminous look for any occasion. see more...

• Does this last and does the tip get dull and worn out?3 Answers
  • Did anyone find a good\easy way to remove this? Everythi...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that will last for an...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I got mine from my monthly subscription of ipsy. And I have fallen in love. It makes beautiful sharp lines. And doesn't smudge. Ugh I just love it. " in 8 reviews
  • "Very precise tip, great for making winged looks. The color is very dark and does not smudge at all. Overall a great eyeliner! " in 8 reviews
  • "I received this in my ipsy bag a few months bag, but in black, and absolutely fell in love with it! Literally this product does not give up. I use it almost every day for the daily wing, for the past 4 months, and its still going strong. I would def buy this product again :) " in 7 reviews
  • "Got in my ipsy glam bag this month.... and wow it's a Perfect waterproof intensively prescient eyeliner for every day use! Doesn't smudge and goes on smoothly" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product in an ipsy bag. Best eye liner I've tried so far! And I have tried all kinds , from the pencil eye liner to the ones where you dip the brush into the gel liner.. and might I say, this has given me the best cat eye effect so far! And the retail price is like $13 or something, it's worth every penny! 10/10" in 3 reviews
Megan B.
Grand Terrace , CA
Review for: Blackberry more...
I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but at the end of the day it was causing my eyelids to stick and be very greasy. It has a felt tip which I did enjoy during application and its different from most eyeliners. Short shelf life also so I would not recommend this product.
Denisa U.
Review for: Other more...
I truly just adore this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and fast you are done it just seconds. You Don't need to add any types of effort to make this eyeliner just look amazing.
Vanessa H.
Bacliff
Review for: Blackberry more...
Excellent color stays on long time doesn’t fade very pretty flawless Interstate is Matt
Trinity B.
Evansville
I LOVE this eyeliner. It's got a felt tip liner, so if you're not into that, then I wouldn't recommend it.

I have the brown shade. I've had it for a while so it's running out, but i still love to use it for days that i don't want as intense of a wing. It has a shape that is easy to work with to create whatever shape of eyeliner you like.

You can really create a soft, subtle, not so pigmented wing, or build it up for a bold look.

The only con is that it can dry out after applying over eye shadow, but I just stroke the brush a few times on my clean hand and it works again!!

Got this from a friend who got it from Ipsy and love it so much that I will have to repurchase!
Tianna G.
Review for: Blackberry more...
Not a fan of this eyeliner one bit. It’s such a watery formula that it runs. It claims to be waterproof and smudge proof but it’s not, by a long shot. I don’t recommend this eyeliner if you want your eyeliner to stay where you apply it.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Review for: Blackberry more...
One of the first liquid eyeliners that I have used.  I received this in an Ipsy Bag and was surprised at the beautiful colour and what appeared to be a great application.  After using a few times, I found that the tip had frayed and the product was extremely difficult to apply.  It had turned dry and during application the product skipped and did not provide a smooth line.  Too bad this didn't work out as the Blackberry was beautiful colour!
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Really nice longevity, pigment, and ease of application. Has a thicker tip which may not appeal to some, but is a very affordable and pain free liner for both day to day and more extreme looks.
Samantha H.
This is pretty good eyeliner. It works well for cat eyes and you can even line your bottom lid. Although it won't stay all day on your bottom lid you will get a few hours.
Evelyn W.
This is my absolute favorite felt tip liner. I got this in an ipsy bag and fell in love with it after the first use. It just glides on and has the perfect tip. Makes the greatest cat eye. Not sure where to find this in a store. I might have to order it.
Jacqueline B.
Apo, MN
It's a beautiful product but the black is a little intense. It also is long lasting which is awful if you're not very good at applying in a straight line. It's expensive and not super common, specialty stores type of product.
Claire M.
How much does the full size contain?
Amanda N.
Biddeford, ME
Does this last and does the tip get dull and worn out?
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
Did anyone find a good\easy way to remove this? Everything I tried still leaves behind a slight stain.
Peyton F.
I have been looking for an eyeliner that will last for an entire day but still look nice. How does this one look? Does it last?
Liliana G.
How long will this last if I use it everyday