4 varieties available
Aurora Intensively Precise Eyeliner
3.85 / 5 based on 103 Reviews
The German ink technology ensures this modern liquid eyeliner to draw a flawless even line with the ultra-thin felt tip. The long lasting ink formula will give you up to 24-hours of precision definition for even the sharpest of cat-eyes. The natural ink formula is 100% free of alcohol and won't smudge. This liner provides a smooth and luminous look for any occasion. see more...
Top Questions See all 19 Q&A
Aurora Intensively Precise Eyeliner
- "I got mine from my monthly subscription of ipsy. And I have fallen in love. It makes beautiful sharp lines. And doesn't smudge. Ugh I just love it. " in 8 reviews
- "Very precise tip, great for making winged looks. The color is very dark and does not smudge at all. Overall a great eyeliner! " in 8 reviews
- "I received this in my ipsy bag a few months bag, but in black, and absolutely fell in love with it! Literally this product does not give up. I use it almost every day for the daily wing, for the past 4 months, and its still going strong. I would def buy this product again :) " in 7 reviews
- "Got in my ipsy glam bag this month.... and wow it's a Perfect waterproof intensively prescient eyeliner for every day use! Doesn't smudge and goes on smoothly" in 6 reviews
- "I received this product in an ipsy bag. Best eye liner I've tried so far! And I have tried all kinds , from the pencil eye liner to the ones where you dip the brush into the gel liner.. and might I say, this has given me the best cat eye effect so far! And the retail price is like $13 or something, it's worth every penny! 10/10" in 3 reviews
It makes me so sad that the tip wore out so quickly with my experience. When I first started using it, it was amazing, but within a couple weeks the tip just stopped working. There was liner in it because when I would press down super hard a bunch would come out! Just not the most durable tip.
This is the worst liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I only got one use out of it before I was all dried up. One. This wasn't over a 6 month span either, this was a couple days apart. It dried up that fast. I flipped the end to try to get some more out of it but that didn't even give me enough to finish a wing. It didn't go on evenly either. It was really streaky. Don't waste your money.
Hated this liner. I dunno if it's just the one I got that might be defective or w.e but it felt like trying to put a dried out sharpie on your eyelids. The first use was somewhat okay & after that it got pretty streaky & almost impossible to accomplish a wing. Wouldn't buy this ever again.
I was not impressed by this eyeliner. I don't know if I just received a defective one, but it took 3-4 passes before I got a solid black line. The precision is not there, either. I received a full-size one in my Ipsy bag last month and I'm really disappointed that it was not a better product.
I wanted to love this, I was so hopeful. It swatched beautifully and so pigmented. Perhaps it was the applicator but when I went to use it oh my eyes I could not get a steady application. It's also so hard to get off and it basically just smudges on your face. It also applied really patchy.
I received this in my Ipsy bag this past month and I was kind of disappointed. After swatching it, I had high hopes for this product. On my hand, it was nice and pigmented but when I went to apply it onto my eye, it wouldn't transfer. I might have gotten a bad version but I definitely was not impressed.
This may actually be the worst eyeliner I've ever used in my life and that's saying a LOT because I've used a ton. Not buildable or not workable AT ALL. While intensely pigmented when swatched on hand couldn't achieve the same results when working with it on lids. Defintely requires some reformulation on the part of the manufacturer. Received this in my December Ipsy bag.
Q & A
How much does the full size contain?
Does this last and does the tip get dull and worn out?
Did anyone find a good\easy way to remove this? Everything I tried still leaves behind a slight stain.
I have been looking for an eyeliner that will last for an entire day but still look nice. How does this one look? Does it last?
How long will this last if I use it everyday
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos