Aurora Intensively Precise Eyeliner
Top Questions See all 19 Q&A
- "I got mine from my monthly subscription of ipsy. And I have fallen in love. It makes beautiful sharp lines. And doesn't smudge. Ugh I just love it. " in 8 reviews
- "Very precise tip, great for making winged looks. The color is very dark and does not smudge at all. Overall a great eyeliner! " in 8 reviews
- "I received this in my ipsy bag a few months bag, but in black, and absolutely fell in love with it! Literally this product does not give up. I use it almost every day for the daily wing, for the past 4 months, and its still going strong. I would def buy this product again :) " in 7 reviews
- "Got in my ipsy glam bag this month.... and wow it's a Perfect waterproof intensively prescient eyeliner for every day use! Doesn't smudge and goes on smoothly" in 6 reviews
- "I received this product in an ipsy bag. Best eye liner I've tried so far! And I have tried all kinds , from the pencil eye liner to the ones where you dip the brush into the gel liner.. and might I say, this has given me the best cat eye effect so far! And the retail price is like $13 or something, it's worth every penny! 10/10" in 3 reviews
I have the brown shade. I've had it for a while so it's running out, but i still love to use it for days that i don't want as intense of a wing. It has a shape that is easy to work with to create whatever shape of eyeliner you like.
You can really create a soft, subtle, not so pigmented wing, or build it up for a bold look.
The only con is that it can dry out after applying over eye shadow, but I just stroke the brush a few times on my clean hand and it works again!!
Got this from a friend who got it from Ipsy and love it so much that I will have to repurchase!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos