BY AURORA

The German ink technology ensures this modern liquid eyeliner to draw a flawless even line with the ultra-thin felt tip. The long lasting ink formula will give you up to 24-hours of precision definition for even the sharpest of cat-eyes. The natural ink formula is 100% free of alcohol and won't smudge. This liner provides a smooth and luminous look for any occasion. see more...

• Does this last and does the tip get dull and worn out?3 Answers
  • Did anyone find a good\easy way to remove this? Everythi...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that will last for an...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I got mine from my monthly subscription of ipsy. And I have fallen in love. It makes beautiful sharp lines. And doesn't smudge. Ugh I just love it. " in 8 reviews
  • "Very precise tip, great for making winged looks. The color is very dark and does not smudge at all. Overall a great eyeliner! " in 8 reviews
  • "I received this in my ipsy bag a few months bag, but in black, and absolutely fell in love with it! Literally this product does not give up. I use it almost every day for the daily wing, for the past 4 months, and its still going strong. I would def buy this product again :) " in 7 reviews
  • "Got in my ipsy glam bag this month.... and wow it's a Perfect waterproof intensively prescient eyeliner for every day use! Doesn't smudge and goes on smoothly" in 6 reviews
  • "I received this product in an ipsy bag. Best eye liner I've tried so far! And I have tried all kinds , from the pencil eye liner to the ones where you dip the brush into the gel liner.. and might I say, this has given me the best cat eye effect so far! And the retail price is like $13 or something, it's worth every penny! 10/10" in 3 reviews
Trinity B.
Evansville
I LOVE this eyeliner. It's got a felt tip liner, so if you're not into that, then I wouldn't recommend it.

I have the brown shade. I've had it for a while so it's running out, but i still love to use it for days that i don't want as intense of a wing. It has a shape that is easy to work with to create whatever shape of eyeliner you like.

You can really create a soft, subtle, not so pigmented wing, or build it up for a bold look.

The only con is that it can dry out after applying over eye shadow, but I just stroke the brush a few times on my clean hand and it works again!!

Got this from a friend who got it from Ipsy and love it so much that I will have to repurchase!
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
This eyeliner has a great duo tip. It is also waterproof and smudge proof it’s alcohol free perfume free. A great eyeliner to have in your makeup bag. I received this in my Ipsy bag which I’m very happy that I did.
Caroline B.
Frankford, DE
Review for: Cinnamon (Brown) more...
This has quickly replaced a higher end eyeliner as my go-to! I got this product in an ipsy subscription box and fell in love when I first applied it. I had never used brown eyeliner before, only black, but I grew to love the color. It goes well with neutral eye looks and is really easy to apply. I usually struggle with doing winged liner, but this product makes it pretty easy.
Cassandra S.
Review for: Cinnamon (Brown) more...
I love the felt tip applicator it makes it easy to apply and control the product. This color is not something a generally grab for though, I need to get one in black. It does last and is easy to wash off at the end of the day.
Megan B.
Grand Terrace , CA
Review for: Blackberry more...
I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but at the end of the day it was causing my eyelids to stick and be very greasy. It has a felt tip which I did enjoy during application and its different from most eyeliners. Short shelf life also so I would not recommend this product.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Blackberry more...
Of course I am in love with this marker eyeliner.I love how black it is and the color goes so will blackberry.It applies so easy so be easy on the pressure you use when you do apply and I recommend this for everyone who do know how to use marker eyeliner because they are a little bit more harder to do
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This eyeliner has a very precise felt tip end, initially glides on easy, and the color is intense. My main complaint about this eyeliner is when trying to add to your eyeliner or make the line wider, it does not perform well. It ultimately removes what you had first initially applied, instead of making the line thicker (ex. when trying to make sure both eyes are even). This leads to pieces of liner falling to your cheeks and potentially smearing on your face. No fun! Do not recommend.
Denisa U.
Review for: Other more...
I truly just adore this eyeliner it goes on so smooth and fast you are done it just seconds. You Don't need to add any types of effort to make this eyeliner just look amazing.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Review for: Other more...
I had a really hard time getting used to this liner bc I had been using a gel liner with an applicator brush and the two are just very different. After getting the hang of it, I have to say I love it! It glides across my lid with ease and keeps a nice matte look all day long. I definitely recommend this liner!
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Really nice longevity, pigment, and ease of application. Has a thicker tip which may not appeal to some, but is a very affordable and pain free liner for both day to day and more extreme looks.
Claire M.
How much does the full size contain?
Amanda N.
Biddeford, ME
Does this last and does the tip get dull and worn out?
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
Did anyone find a good\easy way to remove this? Everything I tried still leaves behind a slight stain.
Peyton F.
I have been looking for an eyeliner that will last for an entire day but still look nice. How does this one look? Does it last?
Liliana G.
How long will this last if I use it everyday