BY AURORA

Complete your makeup look with this bold and kissable lip stain. The “stain and deliver” lip stain will deliver a stunning matte finish and give you an effortless application. The long-lasting formula results in all-day glamour while providing precision definition to your pout. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
Not for me. I didn’t care for the color or the application as a marker. Unless your lips are completely dry, the marker doesn’t apply evenly. I like to wear lip balm underneath a liquid lip so my lips don’t dry out, and it would not work with this lip stain. It also darkens any dryer areas on your lips so they must be completely exfoliated and smooth to not look funny. The color was very unflattering on me, it looked more like I had grape juice stained all over my mouth than anything. I ended up giving mine to my mom and it looked a lot better on her than it did me. The product may not be bad, it just didn’t really work for me.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
A perfect lip stain! The color looks great and has lasted all day long! I love this soft pink shade with my complexion. Very good value, low price for such a great product. The best part is that the sharp edges make it easy to apply exactly on the lips- meaning no need for liner!
Stefanie S.
Hurley
Wow..! Is All I can say..why didn't I know about or try this sooner? It has completely shifted my perspective on lipwear! It really does last pretty much forever and it survives through eating drinking, and anything we really want any lipstick to survive through. These need to become a thing! Like a big thing! Also not to mention, it's easy to completely forget you are even wearing it! Definitely getting more shades! I highly recommend this product!
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
Love this lip stain. It stays put and so east to apply. Long lasting and I never have to worry about it smudging. Colors are vibrant on the lips and compliments my skin tone well.
Madison O.
El Mirage
This leaves a weird taste on your lips and it stings my lips. This lip stain does last for a long time though.
Radisel B.
MIAMI, FL
Why You'll Love ItDon’t even worry about post-lunch touch ups because this stuff really (really!) lasts 24 hours.The super easy-to-use marker tip applicator defines all the curves of your lips, which means you can skip lip liner if you want.Feeling creative? The bright coral shade looks just as good on its own as it does layered with your other lip colors.It’s a more subtle, sheer wash of color than a lipstick or gloss, so it kinda looks like you’ve been eating a popsicle.ipsters will receive Salmon OR Soft Pink