Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Sangria uploaded by Brooklynn S.Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Sangria uploaded by Lesley S.

BY AURORA

Complete your makeup look with this bold and kissable lip stain. The “stain and deliver” lip stain will deliver a stunning matte finish and give you an effortless application. The long-lasting formula results in all-day glamour while providing precision definition to your pout. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooklynn S.
Sandusky
Not exactly sure on my full thoughts I just received it in my Ipsy bag and it goes on quite nice the application process I felt took a while because it was pretty streaky so I had to go over it a couple times but once it dried after I think it looks pretty good. I would say this is not something I typically would not wear but I do love how it looks and most likely with use it again in the future.
Nequan M.
Stuarts Draft
Aurora’s Sangria Lively Lipstain is too die for!! 😍🙀 I use it as my everyday go to. It’s SUPER easy to apply and SUPER FAST on the drying && it’s only $9.99 with a dual head lasting me twice as long as any other lip stain. I most definitely recommend ppl to get one ASAP
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this in an Ipsy bag. The color is super pretty but it doesn’t apply evenly. It doesn’t even really stay on. It constantly has to be reapplied. It gives a very messy sloppy look. I wouldn’t buy the full size.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This was actually my first time hearing about this brand. I recieved it in my iPSY and I am so glad I did. I absolutely love the color of this and it stays on so well. I wore it almost all day with out having to reapply even after eating !
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
This lip stain actually surprised me .. I'm not to familiar with this brand and was a little hesitant. I used my Ipsy points to redeem the Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Sangria and I love it ... It does just as it states 24hr... I put lip moisturizer on first then this. Remember it is a stain so there is no moisturizer what so ever. The price isn't to bad either about $5-$6.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
I absolutely hate this lip stain. The color is awful and the design of the double sided ti is so messy and hard to use. It was near impossible to get off and it burned my lips so bad.