Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Roseberry

by Aurora

Complete your makeup look with this bold and kissable lip stain. The “stain and deliver” lip stain will deliver a stunning matte finish and give you an effortless application. The long-lasting formula results in all-day glamour while providing precision definition to your pout.

Long lasting? easy to remove?
Is this stuff good???
Start your review of Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Roseberry!
Portland
Review for: Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Semi Sweet
I actually got this from one of my Ipsy boxes. I've never used a stain before, but this is actually perfect for those who have dry lips and are worried about regular lipstick wiping off. It stays true throughout the day and is very easy to apply. I will definitely be purchasing more and I'm excited to try the different colors.
Las Vegas, NV
Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Roseberry uploaded by Karina O.
Review for: Roseberry
24H Lively Lip Stain in the shade "Salmon" by Aurora Cosmetics NY i liked it as a lip liner, easy to use even though at times i didn't get much product while applying, definitely a lip stain and it lasted on the lips for long period of time but i'm not sure about the 24 hour claim.
Hurley, NY
Review for: Soft Pink
Wow..! Is All I can say..why didn't I know about or try this sooner? It has completely shifted my perspective on lipwear! It really does last pretty much forever and it survives through eating drinking, and anything we really want any lipstick to survive through. These need to become a thing! Like a big thing! Also not to mention, it's easy to completely forget you are even wearing it! Definitely getting more shades! I highly recommend this product!
Milan
Review for: Soft Pink
Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Roseberry was not my favorite product. It's a very pretty color and I feel like it's long lasting because it's a lot of work to take off. Packaging could've been cuter.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Sangria
Great lip stain. Not food proof but still holds up well. I wore it for an evening out, had dinner and needed to reapply lightly. Went out to a gathering and had drink for probably five to six hours and did not need to reapply in that time. Did not dry my lips out like some have a tendency to do.
Review for: Soft Pink
I love this lip stain. I actually have it in Salmon. It is amazing. It's so light, very pigmented, and stays on for hours. Obsessed!!! I got it in an Ipsy glam bag, but at $8 a pop, I will definitely be getting more! And so should you! They have 15 shades, so treat yourself!
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Soft Pink
This is my favorite lip stain and my first time using this brand! The only thing I would change about it is how big the felt tip is. I love the packaging of the actual pen. But I love the color and how long it lasts! It even lasts under my chap stick.
Winthrop, Iowa
Review for: Soft Pink
I personally love these lip stains for and everyday look. My favorite shade is soft pink. I think it goes good with multiple makeup looks or for and everyday natural look. I’ve really been enjoying this product lately and can’t wait to try even more shades!!
Macon
Review for: Soft Pink
Im not a huge one for pink lip stains but the pigment is great on this and it stays well. Its easy to apply and id definitely get this brand again although perhaps in a different color next time.
Elkhorn City, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Soft Pink
This is a really good lip stain, I’ve used it quite a few times and it last the entire day without problems. It does have a marker smell/taste but it does that it’s suppose to do and I’m here for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...