Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Kate uploaded by Megan M.

BY AURORA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Complete your makeup look with this bold and kissable lip stain. The “Stain and Deliver” lip stain will deliver a stunning matte finish and give you an effortless application. The long-lasting formula results in all-day glamour while providing precision definition to your pout. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Atlanta
I love lip stain markers. It seems increasingly hard to find these anymore. I can see how this particular shade, Kate, might not be enough color for a lot of people. I am a very pale redhead, with not much natural color to my lips, so it is a great natural everyday look for me. It just gives my lips some color and looks like a warm nude. I use a peachy gloss on top of it for moisture and shine. Like with any marker stain, you have to exfoliate the lips first, and apply to dry lips, then apply a gloss or balm on top after it is dried.
Only problem I have is sometimes it is hard to get the color to come out of the tip. Usually shaking it upside down, then pressing the tip onto the back of my hand, works to get it going again. I do wish Aurora would make more colors, and describe the colors better online. The online swatches were very confusing. And the colors on the ends of the container are also misleading. I wish there were more warm toned or peachy options. A lot of the colors were too bright and too pink for me.