Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Blush uploaded by Andrea C.Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Blush uploaded by Taija Rae B.

BY AURORA

Complete your makeup look with this bold and kissable lip stain. The “stain and deliver” lip stain will deliver a stunning matte finish and give you an effortless application. The long-lasting formula results in all-day glamour while providing precision definition to your pout. see more...

Taija Rae B.
Woodbridge, VA
Aurora 24H Lively Lipstain in BlushAurora 24H Lively Lipstain in Blush
I really love this product because it will stay on lips until the next day.
I will do buy it again
It is very recommended for working mom like me that have no time to retouch thier lipstick.
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
I got this lip stain as a free sample from the Ipsy glam box. The packaging was hot pink and fun to look at. The products came in a cute little bag. The lip stain lasts forever. Which is great during the day I wouldn’t have to reapply but when it came to taking it off it took much longer than any other lip stain.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Well, the reason I am giving 3 stars is because it feels weird to use a lipstick that resembles a marker. I tried my best to like but I just couldn’t. It really has a long lasting effect but also when you have it on the finish doesn’t look like a lipstick. I got it in one of my Subscription Boxes.
Sarah A.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I really liked the color and the formula, however the applicator felt like it was drying out as I was applying it. The color did last long and felt like nothing on my lips.
grace k.
charleston
Super easy to use and stays for hours. A really nice color that looks close to your natural lips
izabella s.
850 w moorhead circle apt 3k
I love the pinky-red sahde and it stays put all day through eating and drinking its my go to everyday. Love it.

Amazon