Auromere Neem Picks uploaded by Louna S.Auromere Neem Picks uploaded by Louna S.

BY AUROMERE

Ayurvedic Formula Auromere Ayurvedic Neem Picks are made from birchwood dipped in Neem Bark extract and potent essential oils to stimulate gums, remove food particles and plaque between gums, while freshening breath.  Use with Auromere Ayurvedic Toothpaste and Mouthwash for optimal dental hygiene. Ayurveda is the ancient holistic science of India which aims at a total harmony of Mind, Life, Body and Spirit in balance with nature s rhythms. Auromere-The "Ayurveda People" 800-735-4691 see more...

Buy on iHerb
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I really really like this toothpick! When I bought this I thought it was just a regular toothpick. When I opened the box, the smell is refreshing/minty. Each toothpick is very sturdy (not like the ones I used to use when I was in the Philippines). I never thought a toothpick could be improved until I use this. It also tastes minty maybe that's the neem. I don't really know what neems are but I like using this toothpick -- it makes me feel like my breath is fresher as well. I got this from Jet.com and I recommend this product to everyone.
Jazmin W.
These are great toothpicks. They are stronger than regular toothpicks & a little pointier to get food out you teeth better. They also taste like neem & are infused with neem which is good for your teeth & gums.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
These toothpicks are great. The box keeps easily in a purse so I can always have them around. They are tough and don't splinter like some other brands.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Keeps me intrigued to always buy their products. Everything about it keeps me coming back for another purchase.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
The best toothpick ever made or around I love having these in stock at my house in my bag I take him everywhere
Kaylee L.
Glassport , PA
Pretty good product. very simple. easy to use and don't break easily . I would recommend
Shannan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great toothpicks. I love having them around don't break super easy
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super convenient if your out and need a toothpick. The mint flavor is a nice feature!
Tara G.