BY AUROMERE

Potent Ayurvedic Formula with Neem & Peelu With 23 Herbal Extracts & 9 Essential Oils. Strengthens Gums. Deters Plaque & Tartar. Breath-Freshener. Alcohol-Free. Fluoride & Sulfate Free. No Saccharine or Artificial Sweeteners. Paraben & Gluten Free. Cruelty-Free, Vegan, No Animal Ingredients Ayurveda is the ancient holistic science of India which aims at a total harmony of Mind, Life, Body and Spirit in balance with nature s rhythms. Auromere-The "Ayurveda People" 800-73. see more...

Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff hydrates and cleanses my mouth unlike most brands. It tastes pretty damn good, and even I have to hide it from my boyfriend so he does not run off with it. I am definitely buying it again.
Heather C.
I found Auromere products about 6 months ago, and I've never looked back. ALL natural, no flouride, what more could you want? Although, just a tip, Vitacost is the least expensive place I have found to get their products!
amanda R.
Great alternative to traditional mouthwash. Can be purchased on the vitacost website. Give this a try.
gurlsss2000 g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Autome ayurvedic mouthwash munt is great, recommend this to everyone.