Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica R.Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica R.

BY AUROMERE

• 24 Special Herbal Extracts for Optimum Care of Teeth & Gums Concentrated
  • Lasts 3 Times Longer
  • Total Protection Ayurvedic Formula
  • Includes the "Toothbrush Trees" Neem & Peelu.
  • Super Tooth Whitener.
  • Effective Gum Care.
  • Helps Deter Plaque & Tartar.
  • Recommended for Sensitive Teeth.
  • No Artificial Preservatives or Parabens.
  • Fluoride-free. Cruelty-free.
  • No Saccharin or Refined Sweeteners. Gluten-free.

Ingredients: Fine Chalk (a gentle cleanser), Glycerine (from vegetable oil), Water, Herbal extract blend: [Peelu (Salvadora persica), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Indian Licorice root, Pomegranate rind, Common Jujube, Rose Apple, Clove, Persian Walnut, Barleria prionitis bark (Vajradanti), Indian Almond, Bedda nut, Asian Holly Oak, Prickly Ash, Zanthoxylum alatum, Sappan wood, Catechu, Bengal Madder, Acacia arabica bark (Babul), Sarsaparilla, Cinnamon, Medlar bark, Mayweed, Bishop's weed (flower extract)], Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (from Indian coconut oil), Carageenan (from seaweed), Cellulose (plant) gum, Clove oil, Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Thymol, Anethol, Geranium extract, Potassium Sorbate (Potassium salt), p Thymol (from Thyme oil).

• Is this mainly an online product or have any of you had l...1 Answers
Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste

Start your review of Auromere Ayurvedic Licorice Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lisa Rae S.
 The flavor of this toothpaste is amazing, and the smooth non-gritty low foaming texture without the burning sometimes associated with mass market products, makes you want to brush! Lastly, the fact that it is made with natural ingredients is a big wonderful bonus!
Jacqueline T.
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this toothpaste! If you like the taste of licorice, you’ll like this’s My dental hygienist and dentist say that my teeth are very clean my gums are healthy and everything looks great. I’ve been using this for over 2yrs and love it. It taste delicious also! I started using it because I have sensitive teeth and I don’t like the idea of using chemicals in my mouth, I prefer a holistic products. I give this to thumbs up and a snap! I alternate between this and the mint flavor and the mint free flavor which is amazing!
Ivy W.
Super safe ingredients, foams up like you wouldn't believe, makes your mouth feel super fresh and doesn't have a harsh gross minty flavor, just a yummy licorice taste. Dentist said teeth look amazing after using this and an xtra wide toothbrush!
Ella S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has become my favorite toothpaste! My mouth has never felt so clean and fresh! Plus there’s no harsh ingredients! It’s a little weird getting used to the licorice flavor, only because I was so used to minty flavored toothpastes.
Mari H.
Love this product.
No over powering smell or taste. Leaves my teeth feeling clean & pearly. Also if foams nicely. Very happy with this toothpaste... just wish it would whiten.
Liga V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is the BEST! I love the licorice flavor, and it really does make your teeth and whole mouth feel so fresh and clean. I can't stand the artificial sweetness of standard toothpastes, yet the other natural toothpastes taste so bland. Not Auromere! Auromere toothpaste has a perfect amount of licorice to add just that touch of sweetness. And it does so much good for your whole mouth. I am a lifelong fan!
Kati M.
I have never liked the flavor of licorice, but this is a good brand to try. It doesn't feel gritty at all..
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,490 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
So far I like this stuff a lot my teeth feel really clean and it seems to be helping with the ulcers I get. The only reason I haven't given it five stars is because it's hard to find, you have to get it online or you just randomly stumble on it and then never see it at that store again. I'm also not sure if it's good or bad that it's lacking fluoride will have to see what my dentist says.
Cat C.
I was looking for a more natural toothpaste, and I found this. I picked it up at my local tjmaxx in the flavor fresh mint. I like the fact that there is no fluoride or parabens. I've tried other commercial toothpastes for sensitive teeth and they didn't seem to do much for me at all.. my teeth actually felt more sensitive. Not with this though. My teeth feel stronger and healthier. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the texture bothers me.. it's a little chalky..but what do you expect when the first ingredient is fine chalk? Over all I'd purchase it again.
Katelyn C.
I've tried this toothpaste in both fresh mint and licorice flavors. While this natural toothpaste doesn't have that fake "minty" flavor, it does make my mouth feel clean after using it, without the worry of chemicals. I would definitely buy this again.
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL
Is this mainly an online product or have any of you had luck finding it at drugstores?

Walmart