Jacqueline T.
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this toothpaste! If you like the taste of licorice, you’ll like this’s My dental hygienist and dentist say that my teeth are very clean my gums are healthy and everything looks great. I’ve been using this for over 2yrs and love it. It taste delicious also! I started using it because I have sensitive teeth and I don’t like the idea of using chemicals in my mouth, I prefer a holistic products. I give this to thumbs up and a snap! I alternate between this and the mint flavor and the mint free flavor which is amazing!